It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War began on Spring Equinox......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   
OK this is something my sister e-mailed me, it is a THEORY by SOMEONE ELSE, not my own.....i just thought it would be interesting to post...so when it refers to "I" or "me" it is refering to the original AUTHOR, not me..... sorry for any confusion!!

On March 17, President Bush told Saddam Hussein that he has only 48 hours to leave his country to avoid war - implying that the US may attack Iraq as early as March 20, the spring equinox, if Saddam doesn't step down.
The timing is certainly interesting, as it would correlate quite nicely with the pattern I'm currently following.

As discussed previously, I'm already looking ahead to the 'stargate window' around September '03 which will be marked by the Red Planet's closest approach to Earth - the closest one in many thousands of years. (It will also coincide with Mars' perihelion, the closest approach to the sun).

The nature of this window can be revealed - based on 'the pattern' - by turning back Mars' revolution around the sun by one cycle. Since the planet has a ~2-year orbital period, it'll take us back to the summer/fall of 2001 - i.e. the time of '9/11'. This is of course the continuation of the '2-year cycle' pattern decoded in my article, The Message of Cycle 23.

Now consider this: The Great Sphinx at Giza is a representation of Mars (as can be inferred from the tradition of ancient Egypt) as well as Horus who in turn personifies the rising sun. And because the Sphinx faces due east, it becomes perfectly aligned with its celestial counterpart - the rising sun - on the equinoxes, when the sun rises due east. As per the Sphinx-Mars equation, then, the equinoxes are also to be considered important Mars days.

March 20, '03, the spring equinox in the month of Mars, is therefore a key time for the unfolding pattern leading up to the Martian 'stargate window'. In other words, it is a fitting date to be incorporated into the US war on terrorism stemming from 9/11 ( 2 years ago); indeed, as Mars is traditionally the planet/god of war, March 20 is in effect a 'war day'.

Let me also point out that the eternal gaze of the Great Sphinx is perfectly aligned with the mouth of the Tigris-Euphrates river, the lifeblood of Mesopotamia/Iraq - the very place where war/Mars is about to be unleashed. (Ahh... the intricate music of symbolism.)

And finally, there is the curious fact that the Arabic name for the Great Sphinx is 'Father of Terror' (Abul-Hol). Well, as far as the Bush administration is concerned, Saddam Hussein is currently just that - the 'father of terror'... or 'king of terror'.

And this of course also relates to Quatrain X-72 of Nostradamus:

The year 1999 seven months,
From the sky will come a great King of terror:
To bring back to life the great King of Angolmois,
Before after Mars to reign by good luck

Note that: 1) summer 1999 (line one) fits nicely into the 2-year cycle (1999+2+2=2003); 2) the 'King of terror' coming from the sky (line two) can be translated as 'Mars coming from the sky' (via the equation of Sphinx = Mars = 'father/king of terror'), which would nicely describe the very close position of Mars this summer; and 3) Mars is specifically mentioned in line 4 and it even seems to allude to the relevance of the 2-year cycle ('before after').

Well, this was just a quick note (though became kind of lengthy) and I'll of course have much more to say on this and other related issues.

Feb. 18, '03 The 'Stargate Window'
It looks like the United States - or more accurately the brain-dead Bush administration - is determined to attack Iraq as soon as possible, despite the intensifying worldwide protest. Of course, I haven't really focused on the Iraq situation so far on this website. The reason for this is 'the timetable'.
As already mentioned, the next 'window' according to the pattern of the '2-year, 8-month block' sequence we have been following since May '02 (see The Message of Cycle 23) is coming up this summer, around September. And it is suggested to be an 'echo window' for the 9/11 event. Previously, I expressed my view that the 'echo event' could be a downgraded version of 9/11, basing on the 'December ('02) window' producing a set of events that were not as severe as initially anticipated.

More and more, however, my findings are suggesting that the next 'window' this summer is going to be a momentous period. I would even call it the 'stargate window', as it looks like human civilization will go through a major 'gate' at that time, especially late August. (For those who have read The Adachi Report, I even think the 'termination event' of the American timeline may relate to this.)

I've been following the US-Iraq situation within this context, and so naturally I was not particularly concerned about its short-term development. I'm more interested in seeing how the situation could develop into a 'climax' during the 'stargate window'. And there are strong hints suggesting to me that Iraq is very much relevant to the 'stargate' event. I'm also detecting some hints of a nuclear event (but I would categorize it as 'the worst case scenario').

[Edited on 3-25-2003 by Isis Fibonacci]

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   
to hang on tight to some of those other branches, while you're out on that limb...

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
According to Icke:

Illuminati = symbolism

This war seems to be quite symbolic (if it's true what this text says, I don't know, I'm not much into this stuff, maybe I should be)

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   
we've been over the interepation thing a billion times we figured that above top secret could me made "666" and that user names could be made to "666"

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This is a prime example of crossing the line.

Rationally this is pointless.

But Mythically it is awesome. In nature, in life, in the very air we breathe is found quirks, ironies, and similarities.

It is why Myths have become so "fancy" and yet, stay so intact, because you through out everything we can draw parallelisms and similarities and this is no different if even true.

Technically the war started March 19th, you are just half way around the world I presume?

Also, I could write a short story, completely meaningless to myself, and anyone now, but 1000 years from now, people will draw similarities to the words, and draw conclusions that are not really there.

Just as the gods control the winds and the mountains and the sea, so do we control the ideas in nature.

I don't think these similarities are really "there", though we can make them be there, if we tug at thinks and pull some ears and point to this and that that may not have anything to really do with eachother...but who's to challenge us now? No one, so we can say the Sphinx is this and Mars means that, and we can cross the lines of times, with the definitions that fit.

If you crossed the lines of time, and fit the true definitions in, I'll bet you, your answer would have come to no conclusion.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isis Fibonacci

Note that: 1) summer 1999 (line one) fits nicely into the 2-year cycle (1999+2+2=2003); 2[Edited on 3-25-2003 by Isis Fibonacci]

I don't get this, can you explain this

peace

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 09:58 AM
link   
i dunno...i thought it was a controversial piece i'd like to add. again im not the original auth, but i wanted to get some opinions.....and boy did i evah!!! the nostradamus thing maybe went a little overboard, but this article actually came from a much larger web-page, i couldnt cut and paste the whole thing, and when my sister e-mailed it to me, it did not include a link, so i copied and pasted the first story just to see how people would respond. i guess that was a bad idea b/c now some members think we follow every theory that we post, like its in our own personal 'bible'. sheesh guys its just a theory like all the other posts, some of the people in here get so pissed off when other's share their info/theories. this site is supposed to be open-minded, right?

**(feeling hippy-ish while singing 'cmon people now, smile on your brother everbody get together and try to love one another right now....')**

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
quote]Originally posted by Isis Fibonacci

To bring back to life the great King of Angolmois,
Before after Mars to reign by good luck

Note that: 1) summer 1999 (line one) fits nicely into the 2-year cycle (1999+2+2=2003); 2) the 'King of terror' coming from the sky (line two) can be translated as 'Mars coming from the sky' (via the equation of Sphinx = Mars = 'father/king of terror'), which would nicely describe the very close position of Mars this summer; and 3) Mars is specifically mentioned in line 4 and it even seems to allude to the relevance of the 2-year cycle ('before after').

[Edited on 3-25-2003 by Isis Fibonacci]

From what I remember, and I do remember well, That quatrain originally stated:

To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
(Something about fire burning in the new city at 45 degrees)

Does anyone remember the media reporting this back in 1999? I do, and nothing happened. The media said something about New York being around the 45 degree coordinates, yet nothing happened.

Does this sound familiar to anybody? There is a video called "Nostradomus" out narrated by, I believe, Orson Wells. This video was produced back in the 70's or early 80's.

It just seems to me that some of the people that follow him CHANGE his quatrains to better suit their conspiracy theories or whatever. I used to think Nostradomus was legit, however, after being alive for a while and seeing things change around me, his prophecies are no longer valid to me.

top topics

join