It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the search for truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
One can get caught in a rut, as each fact or new piece of information comes to us; we are prompted to update our view on the truth of the matter. If we don’t leave room for that update we don’t get the truth but rather get stuck in a rut. So the best stance I have found so far, it to leave space for that update to occur. We are all told to hold on tight to our views and to open to another view is a sign of weakness. But this approach alone, keeps us caught in a rut of lies. We become entrenched in our particular view, so to be firm and inflexible ends in lies. The truth or the taste of it can only be likened to a breath of fresh air. On the other end of the scale, to believe everything is just another con that pollutes the air with noise and smog. If we can admit we don’t have the full picture, we are more likely to stumble upon it. As we can see in ATS we can easily jump to the big .lines, which give us a kick. A little like an adrenaline kick, which I feel is a lot different than a breath of fresh air!! Perhaps a really big piece of truth would leave us grasping for air, I don’t know. We shall see.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Try looking into this....

It involves the "Processing System" of The Soul....

Here is The Base "Partition Map" of The New Soul, after passing through "The Metamorphosis of The Soul" or The Evolution of The Soul....

Its through this Geometric "Processing System" your experiences are Produced.

edit on 19-4-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax Error

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

Thunder. I have arrived at much of the same conclusions as you here. Oops. Make that I am traveling through many of the same temporary conclusions as you.

Matrix has offered a mandala for contemplation as will I.

Travel the labyrinth within the mandala.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Sorry... What you called a Mandela in my Last Post isn't that at all....

But instead The "Partition Map" used in the "Processing System" in every Soul...

Its Not used to Contemplate…

I can show the Whole “Processing System”, how it Works what it does, its Geometric Language and how it can be used in a practical way in many, many different fields including all the Sciences to obtain Manuals from the Libraries of what the Ancients referred to as the Soul Construct.

If you desire to know more please U2U me... I don't wish to hijack this Thread...

IF I am Invited by "ancientthunder" to say more, I will be more than happy to share more of The “Technologies” of The Mind, referred to by the Ancients as the true Mind in most of the various religions on Earth…

edit on 22-4-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

We can never know the truth if we need to put it into symbols to understand it. Whenever we try to paint a picture of the truth it will only ever be a description and the description is never the thing. If you want to know the truth about water, reading a book about it is not the same as placing your hand in water, or drinking water, or watching the sea or a flowing river.
The truth of something can not be put into words, into symbols, this is the removal of truth.
Truth is seeing, experiencing.

So we can know the truth but we can not tell the truth.
If words are being said then lies are being spread.

edit on 22-4-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

In my reply and trying to learn how to post an image I forgot the term you used and inserted one I thought sufficient.
I am corrected. Thank you .

new topics

top topics

join