It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recurring theme: Freezing and Taking of ppl (need help)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Its the first and only dream I remember in about 6 months. It was a lucid dream, I was able to control it (ofc I didn't control 100% of it.)

There was a baseball/football field. We had people playing baseball (with all the gear, like you see on tv) and suddenly these things came onto the field. They were kinda like really small UFO's except, instead of having a roof/ceiling the top was not there. It had an enclosure at the bottom on the inside. The bottom was pointy figured. So it sucked up about 2-3 balls that were batted and some poles, it was as if there was destruction. < I was not controlling this part.

So then, I forced these things and whatever they sucked in to explode and create a rainbow, a really big one so that the whole city and/or state can see (I have never seen or recall the scenary, it was made up. When the ufos were sucking things up, I felt in my real life body that something was sucking up my energy and I did see my own body when this was happening, no I don't think this was an OBE, it was somewhat of a remote viewing, except viewing myself.) So everyone just became happy and started looking at the rainbow, the scene then changed to me under this structure that looked like this: img833.imageshack.us...

My current vision is as it is in real life in this scene, meaning viewing through my eyes. So I go up to a baby and I say to him, hey you know you are an arcturian (I also controlled saying this, I said these in fear of something negative happening to me.) The baby then spoke to me and said yes I am and spoke to me (don't remember what he said, but the sucking of energy stopped.) (I then changed back to viewing my ral life body again and I saw myself calming down and the spot being sucked up felt a little relieving for like 4-5 seconds, the sucking began again, and then stopped.) The baby was still speaking. Then everything blacked and I am no longer controlling the dream. The whole scene changes after the black out.

I am in some type of outdoors party, no one is drinking (I didn't even have an urge to drink.) Every one is dancing, I dance with some of the girls back at highschool and yes there are also unknown people to me. After talking and dancing, I walked about 8 feet away from the girl I was dancing with and I am bumped into/pushed into this other girl and make out with her for a brief 3-4 seconds. I then leave her and walk about 20 feet into this little building where more of the party people are at. I start talking to one girl and then everyone and everything including the music freeze. I am the only one not frozen, I am walking around looking at everybody and tell myself what the hell is going on and suddenly this man appears and says I am looking for this person (was a guy, one of my friends from high school.) I ask him what do you want with him. I am following him from about 3-4 feet away and am trying to stop him, but I could not get any closer. I am frustrated because people keep getting freezed and taken from me (I do not know where this argument came from.) So he finds him in the building (all of it was in the first floor, I am not even aware of there being a second floor) and they both are teleported away. Everyone is unfrozen and no one is asking, where did the girls go except for myself. I then woke up.

I went to the bathroom to pee, looked myself in the mirror, then left the bathroom and sat down and I began to talk to myself for about 2-3 minutes and then I realized, I was pissed off in the dream because the freezing and taking of people is a recurring theme, it happens alot. I don't remember my other dreams, but I do remember that that happens frequently. I then began to type this on my computer. I do not know what this theme means.
edit on 19-4-2011 by QuickWick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by QuickWick

To dream that something is frozen, represents something that has been suppressed, rejected, or denied. It could represent something this is not fully developed. Alternatively, the dream may refer to your emotions and cold or bitter feelings.

To dream that someone is frozen, indicates your coldness toward that person or vice versa.

To see a UFO in your dream, signifies your desires to find your spiritual purpose in life. Alternatively, it indicates that you are feeling alienated from those around you. The dream may also be a metaphor that you are a acting "spacey" or "spaced out". You need to be more grounded and come back to reality.

To see a rainbow in your dream, represents hope, success and good fortune in the form of money, prestige, or fame. The rainbow is also seen as a bridge between your earthly, grounded self and the higher, spiritual self. It refers to joy and happiness in your relationship. Alternatively, the rainbow is a symbol for gay pride in the western culture

To see a baby in your dream, signifies innocence, warmth and new beginnings. Babies symbolize something in your own inner nature that is pure, vulnerable, helpless and/or uncorrupted. If you find a baby in your dream, then it suggests that you have acknowledged your hidden potential. If you dream that you forgot you had a baby, then it suggests that you are trying hide your own vulnerabilities; You do not want to let others know of your weaknesses. Alternatively, forgetting about a baby, represents an aspect of yourself that you have abandoned or put aside due to life's changing circumstances. The dream may serve as a reminder that it is time for you to pick up that old interest, hobby, or project again. If you dream that you are on your way to the hospital to have a baby, then it signifies your issues of dependency and your desires to be completely care for. Perhaps you are trying to get out of some responsibility. If you are pregnant in real life, then a more direct interpretation may simply mean that you are experiencing some anxieties of making it to the hospital when the time comes

maybe this helps explain some of the dream

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by wedidgothacked

I'm still not sure what the frozen part means, but it is really irritating not knowing.

The UFO part , I have been trying to spiritually ascend but feel something is blocking me.

Th rainbow, I dont know about having hope for success or w/e as I work for the military, we don't really get paid well. It could be a bridge maybe. Gay is out of the question though, im not gay.

The baby, i dont know about acknowledging hidden potential, as a kid during middle school, I could always remember all my dreams and I was able to have lucid dreams all the time. This has then stopped and this is the first time in many years that I finally had another lucid dream. In high school, I tried playing with psi(energy), I did have some difficulties and frustration, which I then had quit doing that stuff, this includes spiritual stuff as well. I never forgot I had a baby nor did i try to go to some hospital.

Alternate explanations would be highly appreciated and maybe some other feedback from wedidgothacked

join