It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freeman Bigfoot footage - it may be genuine. And here's why...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I've seen the Freeman footage many times, and it's always intrigued me. I know what some people have said about him - but, just today I stumbled on an interesting GIF animation loop of some of the footage. Many people have mentioned the creature appears to pick up an infant at one point - now, after watching this clip a few times, I have to agree - as you can actually see the infants arm and hand movement as it holds onto it's mother's chest. Look carefully near the end of the clip and you can see a small arm wrapped around the creatures waist, just behind 'mom's' swinging left arm. Then - just before the clip ends - you can actually see what appears to be the infants arm and hand move up 'Moms' back in order to get a better grip. Watch it loop a few times and you should be able to make it out. To me, this proves this isn't an 'overweight Sasquatch' as some have derided it as - but proof of the footages authenticity. What do you think? Can you see what I'm seeing here?

i5.photobucket.com...

edit on 19-4-2011 by jimbo999 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I don't see it.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ChildoftheAnnunaki

Hmmm....watch carefully at the creatures waist - behind the swinging left arm - on her back just as the clip ends...

J.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
considering its an animal that feeds off land mammals and has adapted to live in its environment, it doesn't look like a very natural walk... walking in the open and breaking twigs. it looks like it would make a lot of noise in the forest.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
The problem is the video is so grainy you could never make a conclusive, well... conclusion.

considering its an animal that feeds off land mammals and has adapted to live in its environment, it doesn't look like a very natural walk... walking in the open and breaking twigs. it looks like it would make a lot of noise in the forest.

When your that big I dont think you need to worry about breaking a twig and frightening a squirrel.
edit on 19-4-2011 by SlyingFaucers because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113

But can you see what I pointed out? Watch the loop at least 4-5 times... No-one faking footage would go to the trouble of hiring a kid to play a 'baby sasquatch' would they? I doubt it somehow..

J.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
ye I see it..

I can see the little one hanging aroung its neck like it would with chimps..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d4649379d482.jpg[/atsimg]

The strange part is ofc its working on two legs

But they sometime do that, its rare.. but they do it

Like in this video

And it could ofc just be a grown up and a child in a suit...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/394d73a8081b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SlyingFaucers

well look at apes, they're movement is a lot more graceful.

you know what this looks like to me? a guy in a suit walking in front of a camera.

idk you'd think it knows how to stalk prey and keep out of sight..
edit on 19-4-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
It's yet another fuzzy picture. Decades and decades of photo and video evidence of this, other monsters and ufo's and aliens and not one clear shot that isn't fuzzy or a bright light in the sky.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Interesting - yes, primates do just that,. However. this baby is on mom's chest

2nd line

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
It's yet another fuzzy picture. Decades and decades of photo and video evidence of this, other monsters and ufo's and aliens and not one clear shot that isn't fuzzy or a bright light in the sky.

There are several good quality Bigfoot videos - This is one - the PG footage is another. Both look genuine to me. And with this interesting new observation in this clip, I think the Freeman video stands up to scrutiny even more than it did in the past. Like I said, watch the loop 4-5 times paying careful attention to the areas I've already mentioned in previous posts above, and I think you may agree.

J.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
it doesn't look natural or alive. it looks artificial. it looks like a fat hillbilly in monkey suit, trying to make a quick buck so he can buy a new trolling motor.

it also looks like if it didn't hit a mcdonalds every 15mins it would die if starvation.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113

I'd have to agree. In this clip, the creature practically smashes into that tree.

Now, I'm about the furthest thing from a forest dweller as you're gonna find, but whenever I have hiked through the woods, I've never walked half into a tree like that. I have a hard time believing a creature who was born and raised in the woods would be so careless in its natural environment.

But a guy in a suit with limited visibility, on the other hand...

I mean, we're talking about a creature who has evaded detection for hundreds of years, you'd think that it would have to be more stealthy than the stomping lummox in that clip. Think of the stealthiest animals around -- big cats. And yet we've not only detected them (for ages), but have almost wiped them out.

About the baby Bigfoot, while I do see the "arm" the OP is refering to, this clip is so blurry that it could also very well be shadows cast from the forest canopy.
edit on 4/19/2011 by Pseudonaut because: Extrapolation

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
it doesn't look natural or alive. it looks artificial. it looks like a fat hillbilly in monkey suit, trying to make a quick buck so he can buy a new trolling motor.

it also looks like if it didn't hit a mcdonalds every 15mins it would die if starvation.

Or it looks like it's carrying an adolescent on it's chest...

2nd

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
it doesn't look natural or alive. it looks artificial. it looks like a fat hillbilly in monkey suit...

Hey, even fat hillbillies are natural and alive...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
As grainy as it is, I too can see something on the back of this "Sasquatch". Very interesting! I had to watch like 6 times or so, but it is there!
S&F - Good Find!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAPurMAMA
As grainy as it is, I too can see something on the back of this "Sasquatch". Very interesting! I had to watch like 6 times or so, but it is there!
S&F - Good Find!

Great! Glad you can see it. Yes, you have to watch it quite a few times to actually see it. Right at the very end of the clip, you can see the baby move it's arm and hand further up Mom's back.... You can also see the arm under mom's arm, wrapped around the waist just before that point.

J.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I anyone hear is like me and have never seen the Freeman footage before here is the video.

Looks like in the original Freeman was further away so I'm not sure what to make of this closeup loop.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
My 2 cents...They invented bigfoot to explain the huge footprints in the ground scattered across this planet...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
just looks like a man in a suit and why is it so crap resolution

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join