It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Orders Derainee Handbook..Requiered by April 29

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
www.ice.gov...

dutchsinse video

i guess the government ordered 129,000 detainee handbooks that must be delivered by 4-29-11

Probably nothing, at only 129,000.......if it was 129 million, i'd really worry

edit on 19-4-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Just a theory ....

Perhaps they are cracking down on illegal immigration? I dunno, but something always smells rotten in Denmark.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
129,000 are about the same amount of
current Law Enforcement Officers in the US.
These detainee Handbooks are NOT for use
by detainees but by the officers who plan on
taking your freedom away with arrest.

However, with that said, all 129,000
current LEO's already know this, so
the protocols for detention must
have been changed for FEMA
detention or for UN use.

As it is their intention to Federalize every
current LEO in the country to work directly
for DHS and has arrest powers nationwide.

Books delivered by 4/29/11 and allow 2 weeks
to disburse to agencies so you're looking at
something happening after May 15, 2011
IMO. And I'll be willing to bet this has something
to do with the crash of the US Dollar.
Whereas chaos is expected to follow.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I know flat text is obsolete and all, and that may even be for the best, but there are still plenty of people who can't access citation by youtube.

Could someone either provide a link to a text cite or give a more detailed summary, please?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

What? you mean somebody in the government is actually going to do something about something? Are you sure? Plus, I wouldn't want to be one of the "129,00". That number seems awfully low, unless of course, they aren't going to do anything else but "detain" people. I mean, who are people supposed to call when kids are acting up at school and stuff like that?
forgot to mention all those FEMA camps aren't for keeping people in, they're for keeping the rest of US out !

edit on 19-4-2011 by CosmosKid because: added content

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmosKid

Hey, I`m not sure what you were getting at, but I don`t think all 129,000 LEO`s will be doing nothing but detaining people non stop... but it will just be necessary that they are all trained on it. Just like all cops are trained on dealing with drunk drivers or gang members but that doesn`t mean every cop does nothing but bust drunk drivers. They can be trained on more than one thing. Also, when "the event" takes place, kids skipping school will be the last of our worries. Schools will not even be operating during this chaotic detainment period. It will take some time before things get to running again. By then, all the dessenters will be rounded up and the cops can go back to busting kids skipping school and drunk drivers, under federal jurisdiction of course. this way cops will be like the military and be away from their families for months at a time, working away from the city they live in, so they will feel indifference toward the people they are policing. at least its something to think about.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

couldn`t find the edit button... weird. anyway, if the fema camps were meant to keep us all out, then what was the who hooplah about how the barbed wire is pointed inwards to keep people in? i realize it could still make it kinda difficult to get in, but from your perspective, people wouldn`t want to get out, they would want to get in, so why have them pointed inward at all? because, while it MAY make it kinda difficult to get in, it will Definitely make it more difficult to get out. Also, I`ve seen the fema camps before on youtube and on jesse ventura so I`ve seen them pointed inward. Is that just disinfo for now and at the last minute they will change them to point outwards?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

What I was getting at is there are "only" 129,000 LEO's in the US. I'm pretty sure that if you talk to them, they'll tell you that they've pretty much got they're hands full now, and that;s just dealing with the every day duties of what the police are supposed to be doing. It's kind of useless for them to all get "detainee" training books to train them for a job that the lawmakers of the country have already given up on. As far as the camps, yes, the barbed wire on top of the fences points in. It could point straight up. And yes, it could be made to point "out" I still believe that these "camps" aren't going to be used to keep people in, but to keep people out. As far as who or what is going to be on the "inside", your guess is as good as mine. The idea that the wire points "in" for now may be a deception tactic as you suggested. With razor wire it doesn't really matter which way it's pointing I guess

edit on 19-4-2011 by CosmosKid because: spelling

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It amazes me why the normal American citizen is concerned about fema camps.

Who would be the residents of the so called FEMA camps?

If our government money system fails who is going to feed and house the citizens who receive over $700 Billion in federal aid?

There will be no jobs for the welfare receipents even if they would work. I know a family that has received welfare for four generations.
They think welfare is a way of life and it is that to them.

Illegal aliens are another good prospect for FEMA camps. This would not be just illegal Mexicans it would be all illegal aliens from all countries.

In a time of war people visiting here on visas might and probably will be detained in the camps.
How would we know they were not here to harm us? Remember WW2 and the people of Japan that were here and put in camps?

And we also need a place to detain looters and other criminal as our jails and prisons are already full.

The camps would, by necissity, be divided into different areas depending on the need of security for certain populations.

Another scenario would be what would we do if there were an extream natural disaster and thousands of people were displaced.
They could be housed in the FEMAS camps.

I'm sure there are many other groups of people I did not include in this post that could be possible occupants of FEMA camps.
This list does give you an idea of the purpose of FEMA camps.

Logical reasoning tells me our government would not spend time, space or money on citizens that were not causing trouble and who were feeding and taking care of themselves.
What would be the point?

new topics

top topics

join