It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simply MAZING 3d animation/hologram work

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
This is a concert in japan last year, the singers are 3d HOLOGRAMS...
AMAZING technology

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
That is pretty cool technology! Imagine what it would be like if everyone wore 3D glasses to make that image appear more real!

That said, I hope the studio where that technology was developed was not affected by the whole radiation/tsunami crisis, though.

Can you imagine the implications of that technology around the world...for example the music industry? Artists would then be able to perform concerts around the world and have their holographic figure(s) performing. So in one part of the world they will be making a live show while simultaneously they can have their image perform at another venue elsewhere.

I am sure the Elite will be looking into this technology. The vast amount of money that can be made from this is limitless!

Great find S&F

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
i know, amazing...imagine seeing shakesphere like this?
the TV and movie industry...the show happening in your livingroom
I'd LOVE to see Battlestar galactica like this....
edit on 4/19/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Man, Japanese are weirdos. And they don't even have drugs in Japan!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

She (it?) actually appears onstage as a 3 dimensional image, so I don't think 3d glasses would have much more of an effect.

It is the first time a hologram has been used on stage in this way, moving and strutting just like a real pop star. Gorillaz, the band fronted by Damon Albarn, used projected holograms at the MTV music awards in 2005 and 2006 but these were projected onto a back screen, rather than in full three dimensions. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

It's amazing how fast technology is progressing, especially when you consider that it was just a little over a century ago that we were first able to capture moving images on film. It's a little disheartening though to think how were stuck in the transitionary period between this and a working holodeck.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonsouljah
And they don't even have drugs in Japan!

undoubtedly you have never partaken of Saki. lol

as far as the tech, I'm not really into anime
so if I went to a concert and saw this,
I would want my money back.

If I wanted cartoons, I can get that
on youtube or TV.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
It wont be long until we have our first 3D animated world wide pop star!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Spent a whole summer on the South island-
That's how they roll- biiiiiig drinkers, very little illicit drugs outside of Tokyo from what I know.

As for the Tech, its very impressive but I'm holding out for another 5-10 years before I like the computer effects in movies.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Hollowgram new tech can now put people anywhere. They can listen to you and see you and you would not know until you touch them when your hand goes thru them. weird. So, think about that. You may not be talking to a real person, but a hollowgram. Makes you think of the people you talk to and then they just dissapear when you back turned and when you look and they gone in a bare open field. creepy. Some people have had this happen to them already. It is a known fact that people see people vanish right before their very eyes. I have not seen this, but it is all in youtube, check it out. some people have some pretty weird claims. I wonder if our gov't is using this tech. all weird, crazy like stuff. Makes me wonder if some weird things i saw was real, because i wanted to touch it and it faded thru the wall. I did an act of going towards this thing and reached out and it went thru the wall. I have not seen any persons dissappear, but a bright ball of light, yellow in color. This also leads me to think that maybe some ufo's are not real either. crazy, just crazy tho.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Imagine a striptease with that tech. ^^

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It is amazing at the speed of innovation we mankind are progressing upon.

Media and entertainment will never be the same again.

With precise mathematical calculations using computer created designs, a whole new efficient dance choreograph along with all kinds of avaters - humans, animals, etc can be impressively made.

Stage plays will have better visualisations with such technologies.

Media presentations in schools, biz and polical fronts will make leaps and bounds, limited only by their creativity, to present points across to its audiences.

Imagine:-
1. Holographic projection reduced to the size of your palm, and used as GPS to locate not only yourself to the cityscape, but within a building itself.

2. Atomic, chemical, biological, planetary sciences taught in such manner.

3. Engineers explaining to workers on how a part is to be linked to another in all industries.

4. Politicians providing scenarious on how their budgets or promises will turn out.

5.etc.

All these while can be done with just plain text, or pictures(tells a thousand words), but with 3d it speaks million more, and is able to reach out to audience and help them comprehend issues even faster, thus freeing up more time to comprehend other issues and help us in our eventual progress and evolution.

Best of all, whole new industries are created with such technologies, meaning more jobs for those whom are talented as well as back up crew that needs not the creative talents, with paying consumers ready to part with money, circulating it, so long as they too get to keep their jobs and not get kicked out because coporations would rather hoard their money than to share wealth.
edit on 19-4-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Gravity
It wont be long until we have our first 3D animated world wide pop star!

yeah , and every one will say who needs lady gaga

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Can you say alien invasion?

Sorry, I had too, no one else said it...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
OMG awesome. Imagine online role palying games, right in the middle of your lounge room, life size.

Or for the interior decorator, you could have an instant forest or your home to be like a palace.. oh so cool.

kids no ball inside, oh its ok they cant break that faberge egg

You could park that lambergini out the front yard

have a flower garden in the middle of winter, lol i could make this list so long

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
....rolling and swelling stormy seas right in your bedroom to lull you to sleep or to help you think.....

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Imagine seeing millions of UFO's attacking all over the world, or Jesus over Jerusalem or Muhammad over Meca. The implications of this technology could serve much good, but what will evil people do with it?

CONTROL THE MASSES WITH FEAR!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
What evil men can do, so too can GOOD MEN to those whom are foolish enough to be or want to be taken for a ride.

We mankind better have many more good men around.

join