It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 Absolutely Insane Weapons of War! Crazy!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by denytheignorance

They thought they had that with the A Bomb. But now they changed the face of war. Now they do it by laws and taxes and politics. They do it by tricking the people into conforming to slavery - the people will fight till their dieing breath that they are Right and Defend this form of tyranny. They do it by letting The Man talk them into giving up their morals, principles and freedoms. No more need for weapons of war when you teach the people to conquer themselves.

But when you build your ultimatet weapon, throw in a picture of my sister - it couldn't hurt.
edit on 19-4-2011 by JohnPhoenix because: edit

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by denytheignorance

Man, that's all bat-# crazy, to use a phrase I have learned here...
I have heard of some of them before, or I just wouldn't have believed it..
Vicky

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by denytheignorance
reply to post by chr0naut

I don't think gay bombs would be used today but with our military you never know man, besides the gay bombs were an idea back in world war one and two!

Still a stupid idea though if you ask me.

It's not stupid at all; It could be an effective means of demoralizing the enemy troops and causing chaos and disorder. If suddenly after a night of intense homosexual feelings that are acted on the troops are disgusted with themselves and their fellow soldiers, it could lead to all sorts of negativity, even hatred, and an unwillingness to fight alongside one another or to cooperate in any way.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

So you wouldn't mind being sprayed with a gay chemical to make you rub weeners with a man? That's disgusting dude
edit on 19-4-2011 by denytheignorance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I always thought the 3rd Reichs super mortars were pretty crazy for their day:

www.avalanchepress.com...

edit on 21/4/2011 by Silcone Synapse because: sp

top topics

<< 1   >>

join