It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did both administrations send millions in aid to the Taliban until four months before 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Are the leaders of the free world that stupid? All this finger pointing when it might have been my tax money that flew those plains into the WTC. Did we funded the Taliban until four months leading up to the attack on Sept.11th?

I just want to run and hide out for 50 years. Maybe when i come back we might have leaders who gives a F*** about the people they lead.

Is it Bush's fault, he finally stopped funding the Taliban after just 4 months in office. Did Bush know more about what was going to happen? Was Michael Moore right in his Mockumentary?

I hope not but it is not looking good.

Ruin my lunch with all the BS

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Good info here about it:

www.globalresearch.ca...

When Kabul fell to the Taliban in September 1996, the US State Department announced it would establish diplomatic relations with Taliban by sending a diplomat in Kabul. State Department spokesman Glyn Davies said the US found “nothing objectionable” in the steps taken by the Taliban to impose Islamic law. Senator Hank Brown, a supporter of the UNOCAL project, said, “The good part of what has happened is that one of the factions at least seems capable of developing a government in Kabul.” As for the UNOCAL, its Vice –President Miller called the Taliban’s success a “positive development.”...

Oil.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntiPolitrix
Are the leaders of the free world that stupid?

That's an affirmative.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
another good link:
www.globalresearch.ca...

hamad karzei, who we set up as prez of afghanistan after we bombed 'em back to the stone age, also, coincidentally (he-he), happens to be an old UNOCAL oil exec.

well, well... and isn't UNOCAL constructing the afghanistan pipeline???

-----

there's a sucker (or a nation full of 'em) born every minute.

top topics

join