It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret memos expose link between oil firms and invasion of Iraq

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31
YouTube: Gore criticizes Bush for ignoring Iraq's ties to terrorism (Sept. 29, 1992)
YouTube: Clinton Orders Missile Attack (June 26, 1993)
YouTube: U.S. Missile Strikes on Iraq (Sept. 3, 1996)
YouTube: Clinton to Saddam: You cannot defy the will of the world (Jan. 27, 1998)
YouTube: Bill Clinton: Clear Evidence of Iraqi WMD Program (Feb. 17, 1998)
YouTube: Al Gore: No Doubt Saddam's Weapons Are Grave Threat (Feb. 17, 1998)
YouYube: Madeleine Albright and the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 (Dec. 16, 1998)
YouTube: Clinton: Iraq Has Abused Its Final Chance (Dec. 16, 1998)

YouTube: Hillary supported regime change in Iraq (Sept 15, 2002)
YouTube: Bill Clinton's Support for War (May 23, 2003)

Regardless about what happened after or days before 9/11/01, the War on Iraq was completely justified. I don't care if they went after oil. What matters is that the war was justified. If you cannot stand a Republican president's perspective, maybe you will listen to a former Democrat president and vice president.

I call it 'An Inconvenient Truth".

edit on 19-4-2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

Fantastic evidence showing this is not a partisan issue, though I disagree completely with your conclusion. It shows me the lies have been getting played for some time, and 9-11 was the key to unlock our military industrial complex from it's chains.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Only one way to stop them.
Vote Ron Paul 2012

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Nefarious

So this is the question then who are the real Terrorist. The truth we can agree; The terrorist are the government and we all know this now its time to remove the governments...

edit on 19-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Yeah we all know big oil and the gov gotta go. Problem is anarchy is a tad worse than what we have now.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
These men are all treasonous war criminals! This is hard evidence! Why are they not facing trial similar to Nuremberg? If found guilty before a jury of their peers, these men would be sentenced to death. Without the ability to put them before a judge and jury, how will they ever meet justice? Too bad it is illegal for me to suggest assassinating them or I would do so.. but I'm not... because that would be illegal.
It's times like these that I wish I could believe that there was an all knowing judge of our actions and some sort of recompense after death. Unfortunately, these evil men will get away with their evil deeds since nobody has the courage to do anything about it.
This world is truly beginning to sicken me.
Q&A

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I don't believe in the gods of mainstream religions or the way we portray god but i believe there could be something out there thats intelligent that had something to do with our creation.....an alien entity in so many words.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

All of it seemed to be smoking mirrors, and a diversion as most people have at least thought about before the war and even now. This my friends, is a confirmation and validation of a significant conspiracy. None of these chilling documents were submitted to the Chilcot Inquiry aka Iraq Inquiry for review and analysis by the committee of British Privy Counsellors. This conflict cost trillions of dollars, and thousands lost their lives from the Iraqis to the combatants.

Absolutely incredible find there Jakes. How long has everyone been saying as much? Come on, Goerge hears God tell him to invade Iraq and Colin touts the party line with the theatrics that he pulled. It's sad because I so didn't want to believe that we could be led by the nose into something like this all the while being told it is for noble reasons. I wonder what happens now?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
With this evidence, I wonder if all the conservatives that called us "traitors" "commies" "raghead lovers" and worse will ever apologize to us that saw in the very beginning that this was a war was for oil; Not to bring democracy or liberate anyone.

Now who are the traitors?
edit on 19-4-2011 by whaaa because: yiyi code green

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

The government are traitors they should be tried for treason. It is now accepted and we aren't doing anything about it. Typical!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX
reply to post by Nefarious

So this is the question then who are the real Terrorist. The truth we can agree; The terrorist are the government and we all know this now its time to remove the governments...

edit on 19-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

I agree. The Governments are a serious threat to National Security. They are terrorists. Now, what is it we say about terrorists? I seem to remember someone saying: "Wanted - dead or alive." There is a place for incarcerating terrorists. It's called Guantanamo. That's where these terrorists should go.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
Perhaps, the urban legend that has surrounded the Iraq War since day one has some truth to it. The report above mentions that documents show that government ministers and oil executives in the UK were a little to close for comfort before the invasion of Iraq. They were set to divide up Iraq's oil industry after the fall of Saddam Hussein, and as the country descended into chaos.

As far as I am concerned, this story is groundbreaking, because it puts into writing a long held conspiracy surrounding the invasion of Iraq. So much for WMDs, links to Al-Qaeda, threats to neighbors in the regions, atrocities, or any other excuse tossed around by the major players for justification to invade Iraq. All of it seemed to be smoking mirrors, and a diversion as most people have at least thought about before the war and even now. This my friends, is a confirmation and validation of a significant conspiracy.

None of these chilling documents were submitted to the Chilcot Inquiry aka Iraq Inquiry for review and analysis by the committee of British Privy Counsellors. This conflict cost trillions of dollars, and thousands lost their lives from the Iraqis to the combatants. Lets hope it was worth it, as US troops prepare for complete departure at the end of 2011, and as their British counterparts did in 2009. The smoking gun?

www.independent.co.uk (visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 18-4-2011 by Jakes51 because: formatting fixes and grammar

One day there will be a REAL war crimes tribunal. It will be the People's War Crimes Tribunal, and they will be tried for their mass murder.

I hear Guantanamo Bay is a bit empty these days.....
edit on 19-4-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
There has to be a return to real values, and a proper disassociation between Government and other corporations who are based on profit only. We have the info on this thread from the Iraq affairs, right now there is already a legal squabble over Libyan oil, so you can bet the same scenario is being acted out once again. So even Reuters story doesn't go far enough does it!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51

Secret memos expose link between oil firms and invasion of Iraq

www.independent.co.uk

Plans to exploit Iraq's oil reserves were discussed by government ministers and the world's largest oil companies the year before Britain took a leading role in invading Iraq, government documents show.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.independent.co.uk
www.reuters.com
www.timesonline.co.uk
pubrecord.org
edit on 18-4-2011 by Jakes51 because: formatting fixes

People should especially pay attention to the Greenspan interview on the timesonline link you gave. It validates my position.

I hope more & more Americans wake up to the real reasons for the Iraq War. I suspect they're in denial, they just don't want to know the truth of how they were used.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

People should especially pay attention to the Greenspan interview on the timesonline link you gave. It validates my position.

I hope more & more Americans wake up to the real reasons for the Iraq War. I suspect they're in denial, they just don't want to know the truth of how they were used.

Yes indeed,
But it looks like The Times have now pulled the page. It was available earlier.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
One step closer to revealing 9/11 and unshackling the average American.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Excellent post! the Rothschilds cannot allow any one country to keep the power, so it is passing the power from USA to China. Soros is a giant arm of the Rothschild power.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

What are we going to do about it? The oil lobbies own every politician in both parties. The system is broken. War is perpetual because it is profitable. The bodies of our soldiers and their civilians are thrown into a meat grinder because someone wants money to pour out the bottom. Does anyone here have any realistic solutions? What can be done to change this?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
they are all connected ... ... uk+ usa + europe + asia
why sarkozy is the president ...because he was the puppy of bush and same for blair
when bush decide to go to irak for WMD's the french governement was against that
and a few years later Sarkozy becomes president and ho ! magic we return to OTAN and sarkozy send French soldier in Afghanistan as cannon pulpit to help the usa...

before the war in lybia France was making tests to extract schiste gaz ... but since this war began with Libya the governement had forbide the testing even if all was ready ... I think they have in perspective to pumped the Libya Petroleum but the worse sarkozi and khadafi was close friend...

now irak afghanistan lybia and soon syria yemen and last but not least iran... but soon we will have to deal with the fury and vengeance of this generation of children who see their family killed for oil and that will swell the ranks of future suicide bomber created by our own leaders, who can really blame them ? .

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

What can be done to change this?

a real unity with all the people...around the world... but even that is impossible...i wanted to make a human march all over the world i was thinking that it could work with internet we can all be connected a send the message and make a globale march all around the world the same day to show that we are not sleeping and we are here...i creat a page i invite people...but... silence.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Aside from accepting the oil line from Iraq and investing in 20% of the Rothchilds merchant bank, what other role did China play in all of this? Are they being set up or are they guilty? or is it both?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join