It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the elites are caught, what should we do to them?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

You are the only person asking who the elites are? If you dont know who they are then you should research.

BTW the Large CEO's are pawns in the game. Presidents are Elite Puppets, and the Royal Bloodlines who tell you every move to make are the Elite. Every thought you have had since a child was told to you by the lying TV set in your room. The Universities teach BS. The HealthCare system makes people sick, The Courts destroy Laws. Up is down, and left is right.

I have a feeling you know exactly who the Elite are but you want to stir the pot and make people upset by debating failed points. Disinfo is played that way.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

I agree with you. The Elites are guiding us to freedom although the lesson will be very bumpy. Non Believers of a higher soul, will not understand this valuable lesson.

I do believe the lesson will be learned only when the people on this earth have had enough of this evil. Something tells me that people may sound violent and want to tear them apart, BUT once everyone comes togather instead of seperate races, religions, nationalities then we will all realize that we are One Race called the Human Race. The awakening is happening now. All countries are starting to wake up at the same time. This is our soul talking to us. We are being shown terrible events almost daily now and time is going by faster than any other time in history. Peace to everyone.
edit on 19-4-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

What makes one elite? The money in their bank account, their political ideology, their list of friends?

Well ..... let's see. Who are the elite? How about those people that have conspired to destroy our country:

1) Federal Reserve officers
2) Wall Street players that are up to their eyeballs in fraud (derivatives, market manipulation, etc)
3) nearly 100% of our politicians that think the Constitution is an exceptional document (i.e. full of exceptions),
4) a great many in the judiciary that think that common citizens don't have the "standing" to take on a fraudulent, Constitutionally-unqualified president.

There .... that'll do for a start.

You are so quick to get the noose out aren't you for those you are blaming for problems possibly not of their making but which you feel the desire to place blame for.

Hanging isn't even close to what this trash deserves.

Shall we destroy every corporation in the world and go back to the barter system?

When will enough people be punished for you to be satisfied that you stuck it to the man?

Corporations are not capitalism. Corporations running rampant and victimizing society is fascism. In the US, I believe we could put 5000 of these miscreants thru the process (charged, tried and punished) and that would take care of these monsters for good.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by descartes90

Make them walk the plank.

I would definitely like to see that.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Look. I am absolutely against the Death Penalty. I am against it when it comes to civilian criminals like Manson and Dahmer and I am against it even when it comes to criminals against humanity such as the Illuminati.

But remember, the NWO criminals are thousands of times worse than the worst child serial killer on record, if the depopulation theories are true! So I am quite surprised people here are so willing to be lenient on them.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Invite them out to tea. Then send them to jail.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I'm a little shocked and disgusted by some of the more graphic suggestions here. When it comes down to it, morally and broadly specking, this makes you no better than them. Acting in a vile and violent manner towards them will only bring on more hate and prejudice. Next time it could be directed at you and rightfuly so if you desire to treat any human being that badly. I would hope we could move beyond that. True humanity means you are capable of showing compassion to your enemys when you have them in a situation the same as they once had you. Hate solves nothing and could very well implant the seed of more problems for future generations.

The way I see it the acquisition of wealth and power that is at the root of all this is an addiction just like any other. Hence, we should identify those at the root of the problems they have caused, they should be caught, given a fair trial and those that are found guilty should be given the chance to have their addction cured in the hope that one day they might be able to see the error of their ways and contribute back to a solid, stable society one day. If they refuse then its a life time behind bars. That will give them a very long time to think about what they have done and see the error of their ways and the misery and pain they have caused others.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Know what the problem with Americans is?
We don't think we're rich unless our nextdoor neighbor is living in the dirt.

Well... there are people south of the border who still live without shoes.

In the eyes of the world we are the elite.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

The punishment should fit the crime.

I think that they should have to work the lowest job at the place that they exploited for a decade. No extra cash or gifts from friends the elite should have to live as coarse a lifestyle as they subjected others to by their greed.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by aleintripod

I was just referring to the good book...Jesus said: " He who will eat my flesh blabla will get eternal life "
Jesus is a descendant of King Solomon...the elite bloodlines too. So...I guess we should eat them lol oO
(atheist)
edit on 20-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The Elitists have already been 'caught', at least their plan for the world has been completely revealed many times over.

Even their methods are now widely known, we can see clearly what the End Game is.

The real question is now that you have this knowledge, how will you apply it to your OWN circle of influence while there is still time left???
edit on 20-4-2011 by Tecumte because: spelling

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
no need to actually find them. just their vaults
and seal them lol
welding or cement would work on or around the door
that way your not actually killing them
just basically giving them the treatment we get

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Roll them, smoked and inhaled !

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by descartes90
Should we put them in prison? Hang them (bad idea imo, will create bad karma)? Merely expose them for what they are and let them walk in shame?

Keep in mind that if everything we accuse them of is true, they make the Nazis look angelic!
edit on 18-4-2011 by descartes90 because: (no reason given)

Simple. Sterilize their children and then sentence them to death or life in prison. Also seize all their assets and the assets of anyone who went along with them.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
That's easy: Volcanos. Purified and recycled. No evidence either.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Give them nothing and force them to live in squaller for the rest of their lives. Take every gotten gain with blood money away from them. Complete cutoff. No exceptions. Seize all assets and monetary holdings and give money to The Federal Government to dispense to the states as they see fit to finance infastructure, schools, emergency/civil services, other money place into the stock market and all profits generated help finance local Governments.

Create and launch a website with photo's, background information and list of cimes.

Do not allow citizens to torture, attack, assault said people. Public open jails like Maricopa County, force them to live in open tents for the world to see to laugh and stare at. Charge people $5 to tour the place and that goes to the jail.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
If it wasn't for some peoples poor judgement and kiss altitude there wouldn't be so many bad leaders.

Remember who fallows the leader and who does all their dirty work?

If any one should be punished it should be the people who elect these freaks and do all their bidding's.

Aaaa.... but we are being punished for our stupidity lol. But we blame our boss; Jesse's Christ
how pathetic we all are.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
hit them in the crotch with a frozen sledge hammer so they can feel the pain that I feel inside.

I find the signature very interesting. Can you give me some more information on how you came up with it? I have a background in accoustics and "sound picture's" can you give me more?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Nice to see something on here that made me laugh for a change, I just wish you guys hadn't made me start using my old grey matter on topics of more substance because it's hard for me not to start using my imagination for some really scary punishments. At the end of the day take their money away segregate them maybe some real poor people could use a butler that knows which fork to eat fish with, and every weekend fetch your mates round to pull their strings. A couple of decades of giving them hope then snatching it away by moving the goal posts would make a good start.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I haven't read through yet, but to answer the title.

"When the elites are caught, what should we do to them?"

I think Aerosmith said it best..................... (Sorry for the ad before the video, but I wanted the official one)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join