It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the elites are caught, what should we do to them?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Torcher them for as long as we can keep them alive, seem only fair since they have been doing it to our Human race for the last 2 million + years!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by descartes90

Take all their money,put them to work in a factory,and make them work for minimum wage and then raise taxes on them and foreclose on their house.Make them eat processed food and gmo products and force them to shop at wal-mart.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

What till the day comes and see. Eye for an eye. But hey they may be beamed somewhere out of the public eye for soul evaluation.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
First, I'd take all the hundred dollar bills they have on them and I'd give them 1,000 paper cuts. Then I'd make them drink a bottle of pure flouride, then I'd inject aspertame into their veins. After that I would lock them in a room and make them watch Jersey Shore for 48 hours straight.

If they happened to survive all of that, then I'd let them go. But first I would implant an RFID chip into them so I could watch every move they make.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by descartes90
Should we put them in prison? Hang them (bad idea imo, will create bad karma)? Merely expose them for what they are and let them walk in shame?

Keep in mind that if everything we accuse them of is true, they make the Nazis look angelic!
edit on 18-4-2011 by descartes90 because: (no reason given)

Try them in a court of public law with a jury of thier peers. Like our constitution has layed out.

What you were thinking lynch mobs and cruxifition?

Nahh were not going to be the savages they can be. Were civil human being with thinking and feeling ablility. Not reactionary,caniving,manipulative,unfeeling,robots.

Mercy.
edit on 19-4-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The truth is.

There is no good or bad.
The ones you want to torture, are the teachers of you soul. You need to reach an internal critical mass, in order to expand in you evolution process. You should thank them for leading you in the knowing of what you want for our future, by putting you in a place of disease distress oppression and such mechanisms of Fear.

Do stand still by this fact. This is the first time mankind truly goes to some kind of awakening. All over the world, people are rising up. From Asia to the Middle East, from Europe to US al the way in to Brazil swinging back in to south Africa. We want to be free.

Its on us to do what we got to do to survive. Just start living, ignoring the facts that hold you back of being you.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I think the best thing to do would be to rehabilitate them into thinking has a whole instead of egocentric. To make them understand how it's actually better to be one living in a perfect world instead of being masters of the hell they created.

To act violently would only prove we are has un-evolved has they are.
Do good and good things will happen...and that doesn't mean getting stepped on!! Never forget

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I say put them all in a large underground room with no light, water, or food. Install plenty of IR/NV camera's and microphones. Make sure the door is thick and can't be opened from the inside,plus have the temerature vary from 100 degree's to 40 degree's several times a day and make all future public SERVANTS watch it so they know what happens when you try and rule the planet. They deserve slow painful and frighting deaths, they've caused enough themselves.

Or we could line them up and execute them with the JFK rifle/rifles, we could also show them the people know how to save a buck, group them all together and hit them with 1 155MM round.
edit on 19-4-2011 by Silverado292 because: An addition

edit on 19-4-2011 by Silverado292 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Strip them of their wealth and put all their assets towards humanitarian efforts. Try and right all the wrongs that they've done, even if it takes years. Then make those elites do community service for the rest of their lives.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Well, drown them in muriatic acid, of course.

All the while, have some retarded music playing and mickey mouse on a projector flashing between screens of WW2, Vietnam, Twin Towers, all that great stuff.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Send them to "real" prison instead of "Club Fed". Whole new meaning to "covering their asses".

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Take all their money away.

Place them in stocks (like the olden days) and let the public ridicule them.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Eat them....by the time we have full disclosure on everything that goes on behind the scenes that we are not aware of, they will have destroyed our planet....food will be scarce....I hear they taste like chicken...

Plus....I think they expect it, if your into the illuminati card game being a prediction tool placed by TPTB.....

cgi.ebay.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I'm going for the long slow torture, take away their money and power and make them live on unemployment benefits and obamacare

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

When the elites are caught

You couldn't possibly sound more delusional. There aren't any elites to catch
edit on 19/4/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
i would put them in prison. there is no greater punishment for an elite or shame than having all your wealth taken away and thrown into prison with low class commoners and criminals.

throwing cheney, bush and rumsfeld into san quentin, sleeping in over crowed cells with lice and nasty stains on your cot is far far away from the plush, leather sofa's and fine dining on oak tables that they're used to.
edit on 19-4-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Take their power and money, then make them homeless for ehh, 1 month, and nobody would do sh#t for them, no matter how loud they cry for help. They would look for a job, and no one will be hiring, but it is all a set up, they would believe that there were going to be homeless forever, but in a month, we would pick them, get em' clean, give them a fresh start and say "You are one of us, a human, dont you ever forget it". Thats a good way to go, hopefully they wouldnt kill themselves or get killed, but thats survival on the streets.

Im only speaking in a sense of my own little personal hell, not saying that I am homeless, but I dont live in the best of towns here in Va. My younger bro, he is 19, got robbed at gunpoint. The gunman was wielding a sawed-off and it was loaded. As he walked away from them, one guy came out of the bushesand punched him in the face then they fired it in the air over his head, he wasnt hit, thank God. They were just trying to get him running.

Such ignorance in the world.

edit on 19-4-2011 by AOA2012 because: Peace and Love to All

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I think we should put them on public TV, strip them down to there skivvies, and tickle them till they pee on public TV. And do that every day for the rest of there little lives.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
I am a history student and all these comments I'm hearing sounds exactly like the things the Germans were saying about the Jews before world war 2 started.

Everything was their fault, they were running everything, they need to be wiped out. I think some of the people here should step back and look at what you are callling for.

Kinda scary how some of you think and what your capable of.

With all due respect, this post is awful. Your comparison of the two scenarios is weak to begin with, and just remember that the Nazis were not the only entities throughout history that got fed up with the Jews.

But let's not get too off-topic; regarding the "elites", if they are indeed just as bad as they're made out to be, then they deserve everything that I've read here and then some. I mean, let me get this straight: Are you actually implying that they deserve anything less?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
My personal belief is that they are digging deep tunnels and bases for themselves to hide in together. As far as that goes, are they are putting themselves into the "pit" that the Bible describes? Not a bible thumper myself, however wouldn't that be IRONIC if they just put themselves in their own hell? I think it would be poetic justice

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join