It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the elites are caught, what should we do to them?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Yeah maybe it is kinda scary what some of us think, Some horror movies are pretty scary aswell.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Yeah! And, make them live in a crappy old mobile home in a trashy, rural trailer park and drive an '87 Caprice.
Also, they have to go to the Social Services office to sign up for Welfare, Medicaid and food stamps. Each day of their miserable lives will be broadcast live over CCTV camera for the whole world to enjoy 24/7.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
How would you firstly catch the "elites." Then you have to figure out how to get into their fortresses...like Denver International Airport...

That is daunting a task all on its own and that task is going to be very costly in hue-man blood.

Then there is trying to rebuild in a nuclear wasteland, Fukishima will only get worse it seems IMHO, but who knows.

People better know their chemistry so potassium Iodide can be made at a constant rate so life can be decent for us hue-mans.

There is just so much stuff to consider.

If we can even get our hue-man hands on the "elites" killing them may be of best interest to all hue-mans. Just look at what they have done to our race of beings, held back technology, created a money system for control, mass murdered our own people for their greed, and the list goes on and on and on...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
So once again, who exactly are you going to be arresting when you decide to bring all the elites down?

Anyone know exactly who they are or is elite just a general term for someone who has more than you?

Well we can start with most of the members of congress former and current and the presidency and judicial. All CFR and trilateral commission members and the elite banking families like the Rothschild and Warburgs etc. Move on to Oil companies and financiers etc.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
You have to do it humanly and legally..

So I would start with Bush,Chenney and Rumsfield..

After a few hundred water boardings I'm pretty sure they would rat out a few others then we could re start the process..

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
After they are caught jus leave them to me, i'll show them what hell is all about if they like being evil and worship "satan" or any other piece'o'crap lie.

I've been imagining what to do to them for so long now that i think i perfected it.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Wow, some of these comments worry me.

Anytime you start talking about "getting" a group of people, you are going down the wrong path.

Judge each person as an individual.

What is done to the "elites" (however you define this group) is the same thing which should be done to the rest of us. Each person should be held responsible for their own actions - not by association.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
hit them in the crotch with a frozen sledge hammer so they can feel the pain that I feel inside.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Acts of treason and crimes against humanity get firing squads or the noose.

Their day will come.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
reply to post by descartes90

Make them eat McDonalds ..

and shop at Wal-Mart....

Okay, so you want them to experience a life style change with wearing poor quality clothing and eat a non-healthy meal. Fine, but that means they are fairing off too easy.

What I think would be a better way to resolve this matter is to have their wealth stripped from them and distribute that wealth back into society to help those that are in need. Moreover, it will be the Elite's job to ensure they apologize to the nations for their self-interest crimes and lack of respect for humanity in front of media and public.

After that, they will volunteer to help dig in coal mines and wash dishes at Wendy's restaurants.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Clean public toilets for the rest of their lives

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
First of all; I think you are a little off target when using the word "Elite".
-Many of my friends are elites of sports, art, literature, technology, and so on...

But if you are talking about "economic; vampires, parasites and cannibals", -then I say we take them to a deserted island, give them 1800µg '___' intramuscular, crush their ankles and wrists, -and leave them!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
While I understand the many comments here about retribution in regard to those many feel are visciously attacking society and humanity at large the question reamins how does the world itself best defend against pshycopathic serial killers in high places. These people appear 'virtually' untouchable so I'm not at all sure it is not 'fantasy' to think many of the things suggested her would ever be plausible at least certainly in the near future.

I think for for now the best people can do is to keep shining the light on their crimes of intentionally creating sickness and death and destruction (for ever more profit and control), in an attempt to create a crtical mass of human awareness while also trying one's best to shield themselves and immdiate circle of influence from the attack by becoming as healthy in all ways as possible and as independent of the BeastSystem as possible. First understand their immediate 'soft kill' methods and avoid their poision and traps in all forms like the plague it is.

I do see though that as this attack on humanity continues to escalate, people may become prone to lashing out blindly at anyone who appears to be part of any 'elite' and I think this would be very unfortunate because the actual ELITISTS that pull the strings always love to use divide and conquer to turn people against each other in their Hegelian orchestrated power plays and know they have had hundreds of years or more of working at this to make sure they are never the ones to be held accountable.

If one abors the Beast System then first get oneself OUT of it as quickly as is feasible, start by working close to home, start with self and those close, offer alternatives, you can't readily engage this world class Mafia at the same time you depend on it for everything it provides.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I see two aspects to that question, the first, how do we prevent them from either resuming their prior activities that were causing the rest of us misery or allow some hidden friends of them getting into position to do so. The second aspect is how do we treat them once resumption of is blocked.

I am aware of two prior situations like we'd face if we got this far, the french revolution and the Nuremberg trials. In the first the new powers failed by behaving too much like the nobles they had removed, and then allowing allies of the perpetrator to regain the mantle of power in the centuries that followed. The Nuremberg trials failed in that geopolitical realities trumped the need to actually dismantle the cliques and other associations. As a result, while a number of individuals got sent to a well deserved fate, the organization responsible for promoting the crimes of the Nazi regime barely missed a beat in creating the current situation.

To my view we would have tools our predecessors do not. Accurate mind probing negating the need for torture or interrogation. With this new technologies we could be fairly sure about getting an accurate picture of who did what and who was waiting in the wings. I doubt we could catch all of them though. What could be done is construction of social structures to block attempts by the escapees to regain their former power. It would be necessary to prevent a reign of terror as well. The technologies used would need to be carefully controlled while the question of how to safely and positively use them is explored.

As for what to do with them, they would need to be isolated for a time from the rest of us until the blocking structures are established. The place of isolation would need to be carefully chosen to prevent break out attempts or communication with their former associates and puppets that evaded the dragnet, perhaps held in one of the DUMBs with carefully guarded vacations on the surface near the entrance to keep them from suffering the ailments lack of sun exposure cause.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Give them a fair trial, then hang them!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Easy,as I have posted in another thread when they hide their cowardly faces underground and most of us end up surviving the survivors will blow the entrance and exits to their underworld letting the Earth swallow them away to be forgotten in the sands of time.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Pack them all in a space rocket and send em to hell to meet their maker!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
reply to post by descartes90

Make them eat McDonalds ..

and shop at Wal-Mart....

And make them listen to Lady Gaga and Britney Spears 24/7

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
there is one problem with expecting they will go hiding someplace where we can bury them, that will leave behind their hidden successors to take over in the aftermath and the centuries that follow

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
forgive them, and move on.

oh and then shortly afterwards write a couple volumes of textbooks exposing everything they did. they'd be more than willing to talk as most of them will be spending the rest of their lives in prison.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join