It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the elites are caught, what should we do to them?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I am a history student and all these comments I'm hearing sounds exactly like the things the Germans were saying about the Jews before world war 2 started.

Everything was their fault, they were running everything, they need to be wiped out. I think some of the people here should step back and look at what you are callling for.

Kinda scary how some of you think and what your capable of.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
I am a history student and all these comments I'm hearing sounds exactly like the things the Germans were saying about the Jews before world war 2 started.

Everything was their fault, they were running everything, they need to be wiped out. I think some of the people here should step back and look at what you are callling for.

Yeah, no kidding. Not much progress in evidence for a civilized society here...and I thought I was being a little harsh.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Every human being has the right to live and a right to be free. Those who hurt others and do bad things to others should be brought to civilized "justice". Prolly the worst thing we could to them is give them a middle class life honestly. They would loath every single day they had to wake up at 7am to be at work 8am and not be home untill 4 or 5 pm. Prisons and just inhumane and not natural and deffinately dont work. So if the SHTF the NWO takes power and are then over thrown and the elitest are capture, well if they don't commit suicide, bring them to a new order of justice. No prisons. No leathal injections. peaceful justice. Have them live in a community with everybody else and perform a trade such as a Butcher or farmer. Psychologically you know they will break down because all they will think about is the money and power they had and how they have gone form riches to rags. After they have that mental break down hopefully they will have a change of heart and learn to love thy neighbor and not scam them out of the little they have so he could have that much more.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Shoot, Shovel, and Shut Up.

second line

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
We're the witness. The judge has already said what He's going to do.

Revelation 21
6 He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. 7 Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. 8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Originally posted by descartes90
Should we put them in prison? Hang them (bad idea imo, will create bad karma)? Merely expose them for what they are and let them walk in shame?

Keep in mind that if everything we accuse them of is true, they make the Nazis look angelic!
edit on 18-4-2011 by descartes90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarArcher
Shoot, Shovel, and Shut Up.

second line

I believe when you are quoting from an actual source you are supposed to cite it in order to give proper credit. In the case of your post you would need to site Mein Keimph by Adolph Hitler

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Though I do agree some of the comments seem to perhaps show a 'little animosity'
I would say a better comparison would be how the world felt about the Nazi's after the war.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

Though I do agree some of the comments seem to perhaps show a 'little animosity'
I would say a better comparison would be how the world felt about the Nazi's after the war.

I really don't want to dig out my old history books to bring out quotes from the german public but I can. You can clearly see how as the Nazi propaganda machine rolled on how the rhetoric from the german people also became increasingly hostile.

It started out very subtle but became more hateful and when I read about what people would do to "elites", whatever that is, it is eerily familiar to how the germans acted.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Look evil men dont mean a evil race - as far as Jews go... only the ones directly benefitted on the death of Americans and world citizens on 911. most are American Isreali's but the Mossad and ISI participated. Justice for the victims - not a wholesale slaughter - we prefer court room justice but that depends on them.

People of earth v William Henry Gates III
Good v EVIL www.youtube.com... the math & science suggest, basically, this is all horse #.
yes, CO2 is rising in the atmosphere, but humans total contribution to would equate to a lug nut on a automobile. this does
however give cause for a carbon tax. or a tax on life for any co2 emitting creature. still no one has answered the
the question. how is a tax going to stop the Sun and its cycles?
Ok gates admits the UN eugenics plan, - vaccines will reduce the population, listen again. he states a medical injection
will help the population problem. He is conspiring to commit Murder?. motive & means - and a confession.

The Origins of Aids: www.youtube.com... It appears Merck isolated and released it.

edit on 18-4-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISRAELdid911
Good v EVIL www.youtube.com... the math & science suggest, basically, this is all horse #.
yes, CO2 is rising in the atmosphere, but humans total contribution to would equate to a lug nut on a automobile. this does
however give cause for a carbon tax. or a tax on life for any co2 emitting creature. still no one has answered the
Ok gates admits the UN eugenics plan, - vaccines will reduce the population, listen again. he states a medical injection
will help the population problem. He is conspiring to commit Murder?. motive & means - and a confession.

The Origins of Aids: www.youtube.com... It appears Merck isolated and released it.

In a related story did you hear that Brittney Spears new album got knocked out of first place. wow

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISRAELdid911

In a related story did you hear that Brittney Spears new album got knocked out of first place. wow

No, no not britney. how is she taking it. ?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by descartes90
Should we put them in prison? Hang them (bad idea imo, will create bad karma)? Merely expose them for what they are and let them walk in shame?

Keep in mind that if everything we accuse them of is true, they make the Nazis look angelic!
edit on 18-4-2011 by descartes90 because: (no reason given)

Strip them ALL, all greeders of the money they stole, even friends and families and put them in work prisons,fema camps to work off the unjust they have committed. This is what they all wanted for us so. DO onto others as you would do onto yourself. Since this is what they wanted to do to us and others, well, i'm sure that they would enjoy doing this to themselves. Well, since that is a no, go, sceanario. Put all the greeders in a prison to work for 5 years, for a penny a day and charge them rent for being there. Rent=$900.00 a month. Oh, and since you cannot afford prison, we will charge you late fees, penaulties, and make you go to court to pay your bills. Oh, you cain't pay your bills, well then we will add on to your sentence. Since this is how they treat us then it is JUST DUE to what we do to them. OH, and you cannot borrow from someone to pay your bills either. I'm sure BUBBA will love your stay there.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Crucify them upside down ! Cover their corpse's in clear fibre glass resin to preserve them forever and leave them in public spaces as a warning to all who may ever think of doing this again .Just thinking out loud .Chirp chirp chirp .

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
put them in a cage and let them watch us all live happily ever after

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Eat them and their children too....that's only if you want a pragmatic approach.
2nd line

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
eat them and drink their blood for eternal life oO

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Stop worshiping them.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Just confiscate all of the assets, businesses, land, access to stolen money, precious commodities, basically everything they have accumulated at the expense of those who didn't know any better.
Let them start again but with full disclosure of who they are. Don't let it happen again...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The crime is life...the sentence is Death!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by descartes90

Oh good God in heaven just what we need another which hunt. Can't we just all please try to grow up...? But it's so lovely to make the un-named suffer, think about it, please. And by the way how to we know we "got" the so called right people? Not possible. Even if we do we are no better the most barbaric among our f'ing cruel species if we can't see it will never end, if we don't say and mean "this is total madness"
edit on 19/4/11 by arbiture because: added lines after "...?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join