It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the elites are caught, what should we do to them?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Should we put them in prison? Hang them (bad idea imo, will create bad karma)? Merely expose them for what they are and let them walk in shame?

Keep in mind that if everything we accuse them of is true, they make the Nazis look angelic!
edit on 18-4-2011 by descartes90 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by descartes90

Make them eat McDonalds ..

and shop at Wal-Mart....

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove

Make them eat McDonalds ..

and shop at Wal-Mart....

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Let me guess.
Many of you would do this to the elite?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Well, we should torture them from their youngest while they witness, then burn them alive like the salem witch trials, then doing a t of good deeds for the next persons you see in order to balance karma. (we're not immune to karmic energy due to us being humans, not aliens like those soulless fags).

I could go on but am a bit lazy atm.
edit on 18-4-2011 by vmaxx55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by vmaxx55
Well, we should torture them from their youngest to burning them alive, then doing a #load of good deeds for the next persons you see in order to balance karma. (we're not immune to karmic energy due to us being humans, not aliens like those soulless fags).

I could go on but am a bit lazy atm.

Please don't use the word 'fag'. I find it low-taste.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Do you know who they are or is this just a general statement your making with no knowledge to back it up.

What makes one elite? The money in their bank account, their political ideology, their list of friends?

You are so quick to get the noose out aren't you for those you are blaming for problems possibly not of their making but which you feel the desire to place blame for.

Does serving on the board of a corporation make you an elite or must you be the ceo? What about their secrataries who know as much as the coperate members? Should we string them and their family's up also?

Shall we destroy every corporation in the world and go back to the barter system?

When will enough people be punished for you to be satisfied that you stuck it to the man?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I would've said worse but that's as clean as I can be given the circumstances.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
This would depend on who "the elite" are and for what crimes they could be convicted. My favorite fantasy for these types of criminals though would be to destroy their credit, seize all their assets and make them live on Medicaid, welfare and/or SSI.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Torture them continuously until they have agonizing deaths, then disembowel their corpses and pour gasoline on them, then nail them upside down to wooden posts and burn them for all to see. That's what I would do. They wouldn't even get burials.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Nope, lobotomys,and to be taken care of by their subordinates.Then bad credit as their assets are recovered and returned to the nations they earned them in.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by descartes90
Should we put them in prison? Hang them (bad idea imo, will create bad karma)? Merely expose them for what they are and let them walk in shame?

Keep in mind that if everything we accuse them of is true, they make the Nazis look angelic!

If I may take this seriously....

There are many graphic descriptions in novels, scenes in movies, etc., of what the French did to the Nobles during the French Revolution. I'm not going to say what you think I am. As inhumanely as the Nobles treated the citizens of France, I think the payback was more than a little extreme. I think a lifetime of forced service to the poor--at their own expense, after all their resources are impounded--would be more poetic and humane. I volunteer my services as overseer....

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

If I may take this seriously....

There are many graphic descriptions in novels, scenes in movies, etc., of what the French did to the Nobles during the French Revolution. I'm not going to say what you think I am. As inhumanely as the Nobles treated the citizens of France, I think the payback was more than a little extreme. I think a lifetime of forced service to the poor--at their own expense, after all their resources are impounded--would be more poetic and humane. I volunteer my services as overseer....

I definitely agree. I also wonder if maybe we would be in a better state today if we were not so vengeful during the French Rev

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Do what we always do, go after the little guy, the scapegoat and put HIM in jail for life, while the real criminal remains at large.

It's American way, folks.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
So once again, who exactly are you going to be arresting when you decide to bring all the elites down?

Anyone know exactly who they are or is elite just a general term for someone who has more than you?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Well when they trap themselves in there mountains bunkers, all we have to do is block the exits and they can do as they please after that. T.N.T sounds like a plan

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

First I have no idea why anyone would still call ELITISTS, 'elites'.

Secondly, I think in a way 'they' have already been 'caught'.

And lastly, I'm personally more concerned how I (we) can all make a more positive contribution to helping to guide and adapt to these changes in our own immediate circles of influence than by any global unrealistic? retribution.

No offense, but I'll personally leave any 'punishment' thoughts (fantasies) up to the others of like mind and only limit my ideas of use of 'force' to vital immediate self -defense if and when the need should ever arise. And I hope to never ever have to be put even in that immediate situation.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
So once again, who exactly are you going to be arresting when you decide to bring all the elites down?

Anyone know exactly who they are or is elite just a general term for someone who has more than you?

I guess anyone who was in on Bildeberg, Trilateral, etc

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

just take all their money maybe throw the worst on jail the killers for sure.
actually if we all just turned our backs on them they'd be powerless. Funny thing all of us caught up in this wet paper trap eh.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Simply show the masses what they are, and strip them of their power. But if their is a violent revolution in America against them and they are caught, then I think it would be some what like what the Red army did to the Russian royal family.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join