It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new member, been lurking, weird experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
So first off, I've been lovin' ATS for a while now, stopping by now and then to read up on conspiracies and what could be going on in the world.

I especially find aliens and the paranormal to be of interest, as well as just the nature of reality, things that are outside our understanding because of our empirical treatment of our surroundings.

Today I'm feeling just a little bit strange, and so is my girlfriend, who happened to be far less interested and open minded when it comes to these things. It starts last night as we're .ing to bed, we have two mini american eskimos and all I have to say is "let's go to bed" and they run down the hall to the bedroom. Last night our little female just stood in the kitchen and would look at me, then back into our living room, just standing there. It was weird of her, and I must say I get creeped at night pretty easily, the dark gives me a sense of something bad, always has, and it was last night even as I scooped her up in the dark and went down the hall to the bedroom, I felt like I really didn't want to be in the dark at all till I got in the room.

We watched a show in bed, forgot about it and went to sleep, no big deal. This morning I couldn't shake the feeling like something weird may have happened, like knowing you had a strange dream but can't remember anything about it. I mentioned it to my girlfriend and she said she felt the same, if not stronger which really weirds me out!

I have a history of sleep paralysis, and I didn't experience anything of that nature last night, I don't remember anything, waking up, not flashes, nothing.

Does any body have any ideas of what to try to think of, what may have happened? I know it's vague really feel like something went down. Much appreciated

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by paralyzedsleeper

Short of saying to give each other good physical examinations for any marks, bruising, etc. you didn't have before as well as looking around the house for any signs of anything out of the ordinary...I've got nothing.

Nothing else to work with right now, just an odd feeling? And this is uncommon for the home?

Welcome to ATS, by the way. Hopefully not all your posts here will be prompted by possible abductions or the like!
edit on 4/18/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

You might want to set up a camera while you sleep if you feel this might be recuring frequently.
To help rule out the the "Alien abduction or Ghost" explanations that some people might jump too.
It may even spice up the old relationship! "wink..wink...nod...nod"

Keep the camera from plain sight I think aliens know what cameras look like. Their pesky like that.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
WELCOME! I'm an alien and I'm paranormal. You'll fit right in : )

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Yeah this feeling is definitely outside the norm for us, and dream, thanks for the camera suggestion, I'll have to locate mine and put it to use, maybe while we check for bodily evidence

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
i bet something will happen tonight be on the watch
paranormal activity 3!!!
good luck
surround yourself with familiar good vibed objects

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
So last night was even weirder, I woke up in the middle of the night to notice that outside my room is brighter than usual, there's no street light out there and the driveway isn't close enough to my window to have been the cause of the light. It's usually pitch black in my room and I found it really weird but fell asleep almost as fast as I woke up.

After falling asleep I slipped into a dream, I don't remember the beginning of it, but by the end my girlfriend and I were in a strange apartment; I was looking out the window at lights in the sky that began to move and started flocking together, at first I found it funny, but as they came closer I felt intense fear and pulled she and I away from view. We ran out of that room into a hall where there was a window with vertical blinds, through which were dark brown or gray arms reaching through at us.

I woke up with the stiffest neck ever and felt really unnerved about it, I drifted in and out of sleep afterward with no memorable dreams. In the morning, my girlfriend woke up and laughed as she told me she had a dream she was abducted, I replied with "are you #ing kidding me??" She proceeded to tell me that the aliens she saw in the dream were of a brown or gray color just like the ones I saw in my dream. She saw herself from another perspective inside of some kind of craft up against a wall, with a feeling like she had been worked on by the abductors. She woke up in the middle of the dream for a split second but doesn't remember opening her eyes or anything, and then fell back into the dream.

It's all very weird, could be our minds playing tricks on us, dreaming cause we've been thinking of it too much. We checked our bodies out with nothing out of the ordinary except for my stiff neck and each of us had some hives mostly on our torsos. We're gonna grab my video camera and see what's up.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

How are the animals reacting? Do they seem frightened the next day? Are they refusing or scared to go to places they would normally have been, like say your room or through a certain door? Do they seem wary or nervous of you or your girlfriend? Do they seem tired and listless, like they may be recovering from being out for a while?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Could be just vivid dreams.
You are after all new here to this site, and have obviously been reading a lot of the content available here.

And let's face it...everything contained on this site is not "gospel truth".
And maybe you have been reading about some conspiracies that you have never heard before! Some are very startling and could have affected you in ways that you are unaware of.

Like reading a scary book and having a hard time sleeping afterward.
Could be that simple.

Sounds like you've shared some of these stories with your girlfriend too. Same could be said for her dreams. She's just hearing them second hand.
Remember...there's a lot of paranoia on this site with some truth mixed in. Just be skeptical. Be your own detective here on ATS.
And use your own research to verify some of these stories.

That's why I suggested the camera...hopefully that pans out to nothing.
If not ...get real help. There are people out there that truly want to help you resolve these problems if it turns out to be paranormal.

top topics

join