It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood Chocolate - And the suspicious death of a chocolate CEO

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
well I never ........for the love of ......

and to think such distinguished investors like george soros are Hershey stock holders !!!!

and if thats not enough ...... Hershey's is get this .... yes it is ....

Kosher !!!!

www.thehersheycompany.com...#/Kosher

of all the ....*/!#*k@1

I am simply appalled at these outrageous and blasphemous deeds

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I'll never look at candy the same way ever,criminals run our world!Maybe if we stop purchasing and eating chocolate for a month it will stop this abuse of children and put these companies in their place,we have the ability to stop this maddness we are the consumers,we have the power,or is it that nobody knows enough or cares enough to do anything about it?......please people get involved.......spread the word...........make a difference.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
So, Pietro Ferrero fell off his bike and died in South Africa. SA has a very high rate of crime, violence, and murder these days, and whites are often the target. There may be a conspiracy there, but it may be very small time.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeraVerto
reply to post by boondock-saint

That sounds fun. I never hunted in my life. I wonder how does one person hunt and cleans an animal?

Many ways of catching a rabbit. Slit under the ears and arm pits and pull the skin off. Stick it in the sink and open it up. Clean it and wash it and whala you have an animal you caught and ready to cook.

Good find boon
I nearly choked on my ferrero rocher.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Praxilla
Although it doesn't surprise me, I wasn't aware of this horror. Thanks for posting this, I think... I love chocolate. But, now I'll be searching out some of the companies that don't get their cocoa in this manner! As for the dude's death, I wonder if they will do an autopsy, and if those findings will be made public. Hmm, could have been a massive stroke that just felled him, or a heart attack, or his heart could have just flatlined. I've heard of all three happening, and in odd circumstances, such as riding a bike. Maybe he had really high blood pressure, and wasn't used to physical exercise. But if it was a murder, with his affiliations with the CFR we might see some retaliation? Curious, I will keep an eye out. Thanks for your thread Boondock, great as always!

xxxx
Prax

All the chocolate in the stores is tainted by child labor. If you search online, there are Fair Trade chocolate sources, they are so costly.

Someone here should start a Co-op, locally, I've thought of it, and secure bulk amounts in Fair Trade of both coffee, chocolate, and vanilla, all things one can actually, and have people pay a small fee each year, to join, based on a sliding income scale with tiny amount for those on fixed incomes of any kind, ie. 5 bucks, for membership to perhaps 30, and then have a bit of volunteering for people to pick up items at COST, that being the overhead of the rented warehouse or some cheaper place, not a store and its high overhead.

I've thought about this.
edit on 19-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

great idea, the co-op sounds like a good idea.
maybe it can come to fruition

now maybe we can source the chocolate
to legal means.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
I am simply appalled at these outrageous and blasphemous deeds

and now we know how they got rich.
Off the slavery of others including children.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join