It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK demanded UFO files from CIA 10 days before assassination?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RenegadeScholar

Less than 24 Hours if you would like to get away with it.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by louieprima

True...

It's not a common topic at dinner parties. There needs to be a global sighting before everyone is talking about it. This is just my opinion but vidoes on youtube seem to start out with zero credibility. Most people go to youtube to see babies laughing or cats playing the piano. So posting credible UFO video's on youtube already has a hint of hoax or something else.

There needs to be a really big mass sighting and not just a video anymore.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
one more step towards disclosure

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Very interesting.

Somewhat coincidentally, I've just finished watching what I thought was a good mini-series on the Kennedys on the Reelz channel.

Kind of obscure, so not sure many people saw it, but the acting and characters seemed spot on.

Here is more info.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bocimaster

One of his concerns was that a lot of these UFOs were being seen over the Soviet Union and he was very concerned that the Soviets might misinterpret these UFOs as U.S. aggression, believing that it was some of our technology

Ok, then whose technology was those UFOs?

By 1963, the US had sent aerial spy missions [balloons, planes, and later satellites] over the USSR for years and when accused, had laughed them off as 'UFOs' from crazy Russian peasants. Using 'UFO misinterpretations' was a well-known camouflage technique that the Pentagon feared could be used against the US by a Soviet bomber attack to gain enough 'hesitation/doubt' among military commanders to permit a successful decapitation strike. Of course security chiefs were interested in the subject -- because they knew the 'UFOs' weren't 'real' but might be decoys.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by louieprima

Great... More questions about the JFK assassination. Thanks for that. lol

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
JFK wasn't killed because he requested UFO documents from the CIA. He was killed because after he read the UFO documents, he felt the American public needed to know. He believed Americans had the right to know and could handle the truth. He was on the verge of UFO disclosure when the CIA had him killed.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
hi all, im a newbie but heard this on the radio this morning on the way to work and had to give my take on this. i have heard about this story before and now that the doc has been confirmed real i must say this very well could be a smoking gun of sorts. i think the cooper docs (burned memo) are real and now these docs seem to fit right in place. there is no doubt that whoever mj-12 are they would stop at nothing to keep there work secret. we all know what would happen to the oil industry if this were made public!!! the question now is why release this now? it seems to me the cards are falling in place now? blue beam anyone?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bookmandh2
JFK wasn't killed because he requested UFO documents from the CIA. He was killed because after he read the UFO documents, he felt the American public needed to know. He believed Americans had the right to know and could handle the truth. He was on the verge of UFO disclosure when the CIA had him killed.

That´s my theory too and i also wonder what happened to the disclosure Obama had promised in 2009(?) if i recall it correctly. Did they told him how Kennedy really died?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I've done very little research on the JFK case but to me it seems pretty clear that it has more to do with defying the central bank (like others who were assassinated) than UFOs.

Also the ufo aspect of it was done behind the curtain while defying the bankers was done in a public matter. Response was to be assassinated in public, probably so that the message is clear.

Unless of course the whole point is to have the banks blamed. I guess...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This document doesn't really prove anything other than the things we already know. John Kennedy was interested at the thought of UFO's and did his eagerness of trying to find out why they were potentially here prove a decisive factor in why he was assassinated? The conspiracy theorists will say yes, I say no. Don't forget these documents would have been top secret and only given to his most trusted of friends and colleagues. I highly doubt he was murdered because of his interests in potential UFO phenomena. Having said that I doubt we will never know what exactly happened between those 10 days and JFK's murder. There could have been a whole range of things he was assassinated for - using the UFO theory is an easy answer but I highly doubt its correct.
edit on 19-4-2011 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2011 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
He had also just signed legislation abolishing the federal reserve. Should have known better on that. Anyway, less than 2 HOURS after he was assassinated, his replacement, by executive order, rescinded the bill. Why didnt we just hunt these vermin down at the time? It was obvious to the truthers of the day, Im sure.
edit on 19-4-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

I cleaned it up in photoshop and made it readable. That word is "between" as somebody already noted. The text again for those just joining in -

Top Secret
November 12, 1963

MEMORANDUM FOR
The Director (redacted) Central Intelligence Agency

SUBJECT: Classification review of all UFO intelligence files affecting National Security.

As I had discussed with you previously, I have initiated (redacted) and have instructed James Webb to develop a program with the Soviet Union in joint space and lunar exploration. It would be very helpful if you would have the high threat cases reviewed with the purpose of identification of bona fide as opposed to classified CIA and USAF sources. It is important that we make a clear distinction between the known’s and unknowns, in the event the Soviets try to mistake our extended cooperation as a cover for intelligence gathering of their defense and space programs.

When this data has been sorted out, I would like you to arrange a program of data sharing with NASA where Unknowns are a factor. This will help NASA mission directors in their defensive responsibilities.

I would like an interim report on the data review no later than February 1, 1964.

/S/ John F. Kennedy

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
To me it makes perfect sense that he would be concerned the Soviets might mistake unknowns for our aircraft. You combine this with this being just over one year since the Cuban Missile Crisis and it's very understandable.

I think it's carrying it too far to say this is evidence of impending disclosure. I think that "It is important that we make a clear distinction between the known’s and unknowns" makes the intent quite obvious. That does not indicate these sightings were thought to be Alien in nature, but rather "unknowns".

I don't think this adds much to the mix.
edit on 4/19/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Well : and JFK created the "public" NASA, destroying the all military space industy of DARPA

in theory

Then you got DARPA. NET internet

Technogical revolution

and world economic and energy crisis

chess

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Didn't Clinton ask for the same thing? Yet he was outright denied, not just denied and killed.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
You have to question the source: the UK's Daily Mail.

It has a reputation for either publishing quirky old news, or new quirkiness which
would otherwise not get a hearing.

I can't remember the last time the broke a really good story that they actually found for themselves.

So if it's the Daily Mail you are quoting, do your reputation a favour and google the subject first, to see how old the item really is.

I seem some merit in people on ATS actually posting "publication X says ****, and here is why it is rubbish".
Anything to get rid of the noise around here.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

Why didnt we just hunt these vermin down at the time? It was obvious to the truthers of the day, Im sure.

Because maybe they didn't realize how deep the conspiracy was rooted in the power structure at the time. In other words, the government of the US was already infiltrated and overthrown. Kennedy merely was trying to return the country to the people. He himself, it appears, did not realize the full extent of the "Black Spiders Web" of conspirators. In any case you can not fight an enemy that you cant see, or even realize exist.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
JFK and his brother Bobby managed to pi$$ off almost all the power brokers in DC

LBJ and J Edgar Hoover hated the Kennedy’s; the CIA wanted them gone for wanting to eliminate the CIA as a separate organization not to mention the Mafia. Those groups could probably put together an assassation and cover-up fairly quickly. So take your pick about what they were assassinated over. UFO cover-up, the Federal Reserve, loss of power, broken promises there’s enough conspiracy here to keep everyone happy.

I think that Lee Harvey Oswald was a reptilian in disguise

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Lets not forget to include the Bush family in this!!
[url=http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com...]
edit on 19-4-2011 by Munfett because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join