It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK demanded UFO files from CIA 10 days before assassination?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I guess you saw Dark Skies too

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
Unless someone can tell me the CIA have already admitted it was looking into the phenomena

The CIA has indeed already admitted it was looking into the phenomena.

If this isn't well known on ATS, I might start a new thread giving a relevant outline and some relevant documents.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

If this isn't well known on ATS, I might start a new thread giving a relevant outline and some relevant documents.

It seems to be fairly well known, as far as I could tell anyway, but a more in-depth thread looking at It in much greater detail could only be a good thing I guess.

I say go for it.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

Unless someone can tell me the CIA have already admitted it was looking into the phenomena

All the best,

Isaac

Thanks Issac,

I am relatively new to ATS, though not the UFO phenomenon I tend though to look at incidents inside the UK and haven't kept up with what's going on in the USA other than the obvious vids and photos that arise from time to time

Thank for teh heads up, and if you do decide to do the post I would appreciate it

Peace
:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Is there still nothing from the USA news on this? German news are reporting it now too and why the heck are the russian alien threads all disappearing from ATS if it´s a hoax why are so many news station picking up on the story? If the USA isn´t interested in it why you don´t consider the german news for example as legit? Sorry ATS but this is bs.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I heard somewhere that Marilyn Monroe was "taken out" because Kennedy told her what he knew about the secret UFO issue.

Marilyn told Kennedy that he needed to let the people know! That she would go to the press if he didn't?

Not sure about the story.

Big Jedi

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

All the best,

Isaac

Don't let that put you off. As a new member to ATS I sometimes feel like I'm trying to understand part 3 of a 4 part TV show that everyone else has already seen, except me. It's sometimes hard to keep up when people reference things as though everyone knows what they're talking about.

The Kennedy Assassination's an interesting one. I'm not totally up on all the theories, but I do know something about it never quite added up. My gut feeling though is that it had nothing to do with requesting UFO's and I certainly don't believe someone made his brain melt or explode!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BigJedi

I could be mistaken but I believe you're thinking of Mary Meyers here (the wife of Cord Meyers) as she was the one whom was allegedly told many classified secrets (They could have been mixed up together somewhere along the line also), primarily about Cuba and some other "Nuclear Secrets" too. Here, you may find this very interesting and enlightening:

In March, 1976, James Truitt, a former senior member of staff at the Washington Post, gave an interview to the National Enquirer. Truitt told the newspaper that Meyer was having an affair with John F. Kennedy when he was assassinated. He also claimed that Meyer had told his wife, Ann Truitt, that she was keeping an account of this relationship in her diary. Meyer asked Truitt to take possession of a private diary "if anything ever happened to me".

Ann Truitt was living in Tokyo at the time that Meyer was murdered on 12th October, 1964. She phoned Bradlee at his home and asked him if he had found the diary. Bradlee, who claimed he was unaware of his sister-in-law's affair with Kennedy, knew nothing about the diary. He later recalled what he did after Truitt's phone-call: "We didn't start looking until the next morning, when Tony and I walked around the corner a few blocks to Mary's house. It was locked, as we had expected, but when we got inside, we found Jim Angleton, and to our complete surprise he told us he, too, was looking for Mary's diary."

James Angleton, CIA counterintelligence chief, admitted that he knew of Mary's relationship with John F. Kennedy and was searching her home looking for her diary and any letters that would reveal details of the affair. According to Ben Bradlee, it was Mary's sister, Antoinette Bradlee, who found the diary and letters a few days later. It was claimed that the diary was in a metal box in Mary's studio. The contents of the box were given to Angleton who claimed he burnt the diary. Angleton later admitted that Mary recorded in her diary that she had taken '___' with Kennedy before "they made love".

Leo Damore claimed in an article that appeared in the New York Post that the reason Angleton and Bradlee were looking for the diary was that: "She (Meyer) had access to the highest levels. She was involved in illegal drug activity. What do you think it would do to the beatification of Kennedy if this woman said, 'It wasn't Camelot, it was Caligula's court'?" Damore also said that a figure close to the CIA had told him that Mary's death had been a professional "hit".
(Source)

As far as I know, Marilyn Monroe wasn't told anything (Or hasn't been reported to have known anything) of particularly high value. She's just very high profile which is why IMO, she is connected in this way and in all honesty, she more than certainly did become closely involved with either (or both) RFK and JFK so I guess knowing secrets isn't completely out of the question.

edit on 19-4-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

thedarklegacy.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Sorry i have to add this;

I dont see anything substantial in those documents.......

Fair enough JFK may have asked for information on UFO's as he thought it may be perceived by the Soviets as a threat, but let me ask you this?

Could the CIA ( if trying to hide anything ) have just buried the documents or would they prefer to create a conspiracy that has lasted over 30+ years?

Think smart here peoples......

If they really wanted to hide UFO issues, they could have just passed on disinfo to the president, not gone to the lengths of assinating him!

Oswald is a whole other issue and is something that was either planned by the Russians ( he lived in Russia for over 5 years before the assination ) or it was something planned by the US on a very long term scale....

This was being planned long before he asked for that intel....

This is crap and is so called MSM reaching to conspritists for ratings....

edit on 19-4-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

Maybe JFK had some solid proof for UFOs and was about to leak them to the press or announce it on a press conference. If you have someone in your midst who is about to reveal your dirty laundry to the public what would you do? The best way to shut someone up is the permanent way. They sure warned him but he refused to back off and that´s the reason why they killed him. People kill for various reasons and keeping secrets is one of the top 5 in my book.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
i just saw the first episode of a drama serie about Kennedy. during ww2 he was missing for 5 days. and my conspiratory mind thought. maybe he was abducted for 5 days. by aliens rewiring his brain. the official story is that the ship got cut in half. leaving the crew to float at sea for days. before rescue.

who knows maybe he sudeenly remebered the abduction and ordered the files to save his own mind? to make sure he wasnt nuts.

and then i see this thread.. sync.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienPancakes

who knows maybe he sudeenly remebered the abduction and ordered the files to save his own mind? to make sure he wasnt nuts.

No, his heroic act was actually well documented and he became something of a well known figure shortly afterwards also. He knew full well what he did. And as you rightly say, he wasn't the only survivor here, there were others also and all of which knew what happened here.

Sorry, but no abduction story.

edit on 19-4-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

haha I was about to say the same thing!

I have to say I was completely enthralled with the first 10-15 episodes ...they are awesome! And they seem to try and reveal the truth as much as possible.... of course with their own story line.

a pity it was stopped after the first season

edit on 19-4-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Yes i loved Dark Skies too and the similarities are pretty obvious though maybe they did try to tell us something. Interesting times we live in.
edit on 19-4-2011 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

it´s comforting to know he probably wasn´t abducted..

thank´s for straighting it out for me..

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I was reading somewhere that JFK was trying to fight the federal reserve and close them down.

That's why we printed all those silver certificates then. Some of the Silver certificates were released to the public
and are still floating around today, you see one every once in a while.

I saw something on TV (modern marvels or something) where millions or billions of the silver certificates were destroyed right after his death and never released. That made no sense to me because they were already printed !!

Why print billions of silver certificates then burn them??

I have always though he was killed because of opposing the Federal reserve.

There was also a show (maybe the same one?) that showed where every assassinated US president had a common denominator. They all actively founght to get the federal reserve abolished. ?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

No, the main reason for JFK being killed was his issuance of the United States note. It threatened Federal Reserve’s authority and power of controlling the economy and subsequently the whole country. Abraham Lincoln was killed because he also issued the currency. Read the book Vatican Assassins. If Obama issues united state currency, he will be killed in a few months. UFO info disclosure and all other issues are peripheral.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by louieprima

If there is a group of people that can get away with murdering anyone they wanted, it's the people in the government, so really this conspiracy is not as far fetched as it sounds.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

All the best,

Isaac
Hope you can get around to starting the new thread. The last one in which you debunked the FBI paper really set off a storm here on ATS. We need more storms to blow away the smog in some clouded minds.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join