It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An’s Origin Of Earth’s Human’s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Origin Of Earth’s Human’s

Ever since Charles’s Darwin’s Origin Of Species man has been convinced that human evolve from apes, monkeys, or cave men, which is proven to be true. The Milky way Galaxy however is, as we know the youngest in our solar system. To get to the present state of evolution of humans given the size of our brain and structure of our DNA would have taken millions and millions of years not enough time for us to evolve to where we are now. Along with this evolution came as we all know 4000 inherent diseases most of which are not bodily diseases but well-being diseases including ignorance. As a species evolves (they have to earn their evolution) they learn the best ways to take care of themselves and their planet. Which we have not… so I don’t see how anyone can assume that we evolved from monkeys, or were created by god naturally. And when I say naturally it is not a bad thing that we were unnaturally evolved. If our evolution wasn’t speed up we’d still be cavemen so shouldn’t we thank our fellow man in the skies? Along with man’s body he was also given a soul above mind and body. Man’s ignorance and neglect of his soul is responsible for the present Earth situation. We were given too much to soon and didn’t know how to use or control our powers.

Before Darwin’s Origin of Species man ALWAYS thought that god created the Earth, the stars, and man himself. The theory I propose is that one of the goals of a highly evolved human race would be to populate other planets to spread this wonderful gift that we as spirits ourselves often neglect. I’m not suggesting that humans didn’t evolve from monkeys I’m simply saying that we didn’t evolve from monkeys without a little bit of help. Perhaps these highly evolved and advanced civilizations once thrived here on Earth and when they came here they found primitive humans. Before they left, being master geneticists, they altered our DNA. The story of this can be found in the Bible with the Creation of Adam and Eve. Why that civilization is not here with us is another question but there is evidence of UFOs all over the globe some of which might be our family. I feel they cannot intervene with us because they have laws of engagement for other planets much like we have here on earth and yet they’re trying to help us all we have to do is give them permission. The only reason they came here before was because our planet didn’t really belong to anybody so before they left they gave us the capability of owning our own planet… What a great job we did taking care of it. Now that we rule this planet you understand why they can’t land here. If we allow them to help we will unlock the story of Creation, the Universe, and why we’re here.

The best thing we can do to allow this to happen is to sit still, close our eyes, and breath in through our nose and out through our mouths. We have to silence the chatter in our minds and unleash the power within. Ground that love and you to the Earth and help will come. Do not give up for this may take time we have been unknowledgeable for a long time. This is probably the best thing we can do for ourselves and for our planet so I urge you all to partake in this daily as it is not only relaxing and soothing it is our destiny. It will only work though if all of us take part.

Several minutes after I wrote this I felt as if information was being downloaded or uploaded in my brain... really weird feeling and sound (Yes, I could hear it)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The Sumerian texts came way before the bible. I believe I truly believe!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcade425

Now what comes after belief?

FAITH

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjones7885

I have a thread ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) on evidence of genetic manipulation in Humans. I think you're right.

EDIT to add: However, the Beings who created Us did so to have a race of slaves.
edit on 4/18/2011 by Amaterasu because: add

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Who is An?
Also

The Milky way Galaxy however is, as we know the youngest in our solar system.
That is as backwards as a baby giving birth to it's mom....
Do you mean our solar system is the youngest in our galaxy? Which it is pretty young, but maybe not the youngest.
While I feel that a species not native to Earth could have given us a genetic boost, I feel you could have presented it better.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
If you are trying to emphasize the relatively short time Homo Sapiens has been on the scene, yet we are as highly evolved as we are, here would be a better way.

There is more of a gap of time between the existence of two closely related dinosaurs (Allosaurus and T Rex) than between T Rex and Homo Sapiens.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I realize I could of presented it better I wrote this at 2:30 A.M. today, as long as you get the basic picture I'm satisfied. An (Ahn for pronunciation) is me

EDIT to add: However, the Beings who created Us did so to have a race of slaves.

To me they are loving beings that should not be feared because they are only trying to guide us on the right path. When I say they're going to intervene I mean if everyone (kinda hard to get everyone that's why I posted on many forums) did as I said they should and did it with the intent to change the world the world would indeed change and it is with their help and their philosophy of loving energies (them and ourselves exist in loving energy) that would activate the living library which I believe exists. It only makes sense for nature to give us a way to communicate and share information that belongs to us all. When that happens humanity will truly be ONE.

Right the wrong,
An

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Let's all just take a step back and put the guns on the table. I know nobody is shooting yet, this is just for safety. . .
I believe we are all correct here. Some of us did indeed evolve from apes, some of us were indeed created as slaves, some of us were here before all this went down and some of us are the aliens invading the planet.
Now before you all pick up the 6 shooters and start aiming at me, won't you read my links and give me 3 steps towards the door (and you'll never see me no more):
Overview:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
Bringing it home:
Modernizing it:
Just because I like skulls:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrjones7885

To me they are loving beings that should not be feared because they are only trying to guide us on the right path. When I say they're going to intervene I mean if everyone (kinda hard to get everyone that's why I posted on many forums) did as I said they should and did it with the intent to change the world the world would indeed change and it is with their help and their philosophy of loving energies (them and ourselves exist in loving energy) that would activate the living library which I believe exists. It only makes sense for nature to give us a way to communicate and share information that belongs to us all. When that happens humanity will truly be ONE.

Right the wrong,
An

While it is conceivable that there are entities out there that are "on our side..." The Sumerian Tablets inform us that the Creator race - the Anunnaki - needed slaves. Though they were told what they were doing would create Beings (as they themselves are), they proceeded to create Us (and not beasts) anyway.

If one presumes the "back story" of Nibiru and its dying and needing gold recorded in the Sumerian Tablets to be a ploy to play on Human sympathy and compassion, and the story offered in The Terra Papers likely closer to the truth, then it is VERY clear We were (and are still) a race of somebody's slaves.

Therefore, as We are Beings (cap the "B"), We can stand and claim Our place as such. And - since the Sumerian Tablets and The Terra Papers differ not at all really in describing HOW We were created - since We were given DNA from a galactic Prince and Princess, We can claim this planet and solar system as Our own - IF we stand and do so.

You may wonder about my blurb under my username...1st Ascended Queen Human of Eridu. All Humans are Kings/Queens of Eridu - the Sumerian name for Earth. I proclaimed my stepping up to the throne and I believe I was the first one to do so. Any Human may join me. [smile]

As for the Akashic records... I would love to have the ability to access them. Maybe some day soon.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrjones7885
The Milky way Galaxy however is, as we know the youngest in our solar system.

My first impression when I read this sentence was that I don't understand English language.

What? Galaxy is not a part of our solar system. You probably want to say that that our solar system is the youngest in our galaxy but this is also not true. Our sun is in the middle of its age. It is pretty ordinary yellow star. I lost interest in reeding what you said if you put such mistakes in your text.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I know that it's popular to assume that because humans are so different than even the closest animal cousin we have on this planet, that it's required that we either be the product of another planet, or that a supreme being specifically created us separate from the rest of what's walking, crawling, flying and swimming around us. And frankly, I can see the reason why there needs to be a reasonable explanation for the disparity between us and the rest of the herd. It's pretty extreme, this difference. I may have a suggestion that requires no aliens or gods of any kind, and while it'll draw flies on this forum, I'd still like to toss it out here for anyone who's got issues with those other traditional explanations. It has to do with the human brain, and how it differs from the animal brain.

This entire notion is based on a concept that I call event physics, and what that suggests is that the particle is actually a redundant event collective that our human minds perceive as solid matter due to the fact that our human brains (which create our human minds) are also redundant event collectives (although extremely sophisticated matrixed event collectives, of course), and the perception of such in-kind similars is what causes our minds to see them as being as solid and physically stable as we see ourselves. It's simple, and we note this sort of thing in other arenas like space flight and artificially created enclosed environments used for industrial production. So, with the particle as an event series and not as solid matter, the entire paradigm of physical existence immediately opens into new plausible potentials, with new explanations for what we've always struggled with - things like human thought, and the true nature of the human being.

Now, with the human being recast as a matrixed event collective (along with everything else that exists as "matter") the activity of the human brain suddenly becomes an event collective within the matrixed collective that already exists as carbon-based corporeal structure. These activity-centric event collectives are fully associated with the structure-centric event collectives, but are specifically involved in a very different enterprise - the effort to achieve survival of the Identified whole via representative survival of a logically associated sub-set of that matrixed whole. With the event itself absolutely not survivable beyond the Unit Rate of Change, before the corporeal brain, the redundant event series (matter) could only look to in-kind replication and/or species procreation for Identity survival. With the advent of the information storage/configuration capacity of the brain, the event collective's trajectory could now be driven into the realm of information by way of data unit configurations (events in their own right) that logically represent the matrixed event collective as eternal existence (which information actually is, since once an event occurs, it is always a fact that it occurred, and that fact is information).

Of course, this event-centric (dynamic) information isn't the same as fact-centric (residual) information, but that doesn't mean that it's not information. It's information that is specific to the survival of the matrixed event collective, and is in fact integral as its own layer of that event collective in that it is fully part of that critical effort. In the animal brain, this can be seen as RESPONSE, since it is instinctive (DNA driven), and conforms to the evolutionary dictates of the established species event trajectory that Darwin termed Evolution. This RESPONSE is fairly predictable, as long as the matrixed event collective that configured it (the animal brain) is functioning properly.

What happened with the human brain is that due to the historical factors presented to Homo Sapiens long before their bones started showing up on the plains of Africa there was an extended period of time when a lack of natural predators and a plentiful supply of food and shelter allowed the frontal lobe to develop more fully than those other animals that were in a daily battle against natural selection. I suspect that this period of time saw the Homo Sapien living a semi-aquatic existence, like a seal or otter, (there is some serious research being conducted in this area) and the capacity to easily escape to either of two very incompatible environments (land and deep waters) along with the obvious range of food choices available, made life pretty stress-free for our ancestors. In short, their brains had the opportunity to consider issues beyond the threat of extinction, and this is where the big change happened.

At some point - and we only have overwhelming evidence that it did occur, but not when or how it occurred - the dynamic informational event collective became sophisticated enough (no doubt due to the increased sophistication of the brain itself, having been freed of the task of simple survival) to achieve self awareness. Now, information has always managed the simple event collective. In our own bodies, within each cell, we find that the DNA strand manages the functionality of our entire corporeal event structure, and that we can manipulate that management with gene therapy and stem cell treatments to cure disease, so the idea that information isn't in charge at the unit level of raw existence is simply not a viable notion.

That said, this event-centric (dynamic) information that the human brain produces, once it becomes sophisticated enough to attain self-realization (conscious awareness) it immediately begins challenging the corporeal DNA management, but only in the very limited arena of brain-configured data collectives, since this is the only arena that directly affects the dynamic information configurations themselves. After all, once this dynamic information has achieved conscious awareness, it's fully human in approach and intent. In fact, once this tipping point is reached, the corporeal human event matrix - the Homo Sapien itself - becomes the tool of the human dynamic information event collective (I call this Intellect), and the difference between the animal and the human being is finally complete.

Psychologists suggest that this "hijacking" of the brain's data configuration by the Intellect begins to occur between 3 and 5 yrs after the birth of a normal child. We call this the development of the Personality, and this Personality will, from then on, do what it can to rule the higher functions of the corporeal human event collective until that corporeal collective ceases to be viable. The net impact of this shift in survival information management is reflected in the kinds of choices that many people make that directly conflict with what seems obvious in terms of simple corporeal survival, but then the Intellect has no overwhelming concern for survival. Remember, information is eternal.

What the Intellect is really focused on is achieving inimitable Identity, since Identity is the requirement of that which exists to be delineated from all else that exists. Without Identity, the existential something can't be defined, and therefore cannot logically exist at all. The human Intellect's primary goal is to establish its own unique contextual Identity, and to use the corporeal matrix that generates it to do what it takes to craft that unique contextual Identity. In most cases, this is done by default (path of least resistance), but there are those Intellect wholes who've been inspired to achieve Identity alignment with established archetypes, some positive and some not so positive. We see a lot of this struggle to find an attractive archetype with younger teenage Intellects, but that's generally because it's during this phase of corporeal development that the DNA-centric information is "distracted" with managing the body's extreme physical changes, and the Intellect's "hijack" of the data configuration and storage centers usually escalates in response to the relative power vacuum.

So, I realize that this isn't what folks normally attribute the unique nature of humanity to, but if you really take the time to fit it into what you already know about the kind of regular, mundane reality that sits there next to you every day, I think you'll find a lot to agree with.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjones7885

I see you on the threads a lot. I hate our state

top topics

join