It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live and Our Contribution.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I decided that I was going to step forward and say a few things concerning ATS Live, and how I noticed that me keeping my thoughts to myself, as opposed to calling in to the show, is not really being a full member. I am not saying that those who do not call in or are on chat during the show aren't, this is just my personal opinion concerning how I feel as a member.

I am aware that there are many that are listening to the show, and I will not lie, its from sheer nerves that I have not called. But I decided and hoped that if it was out of nervousness for others, that I would contribute with words that can be heard on the air, as my words can be read on my threads.

I hope that by me stepping up, others that have a similar fear would also step up, and we can in fact bring in entirely new dimension to ATS as a community.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

You should call in!! If you can type your thoughts, we'd love to hear your thoughts, Its scary for a bout the first 1.4 seconds, then you are at ease just having a natter.
I probably have the Aussie and US Governments monitoring my bott bott, thanks to my bickering with Semper about Pine Gap, but meah, what the hey, you got something to say! Go for it!!!!

Please call in !!!!
edit on 19-4-2011 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
We WANT your calls. We really do.

When I set the show in motion it was specifically designed to give the members of ATS a platform to speak from, to share their theories with others, and to be a part of the whole ATS experience but live on a radio show.

People "out there" want to hear your thoughts "on here"

Skype is easy to use, and we urge anyone who wants to ring us to do so. It will be much appreciated!!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Once you call in a couple times, it really becomes a lot easier, just as with anything new. It's nerve-wracking at first, but nef and the gang are SO nice and put you at ease. It's just a matter of doing something new (and scary) once to get over it. I have called in several times, and I admit, I'm still a little nervous about it, but it's fun and it's how we can get to know you better than what we get reading your excellent posts!

I haven't been able to listen for weeks, but I hope you'll call in. I wouldn't want to miss it!

If you need step-by step instructions for SKYPE, I'm sure someone will give them.

edit on 4/19/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Thank you guys for the support. I hope that I have also reached out to others that have also wanted to call, but couldn't get up the nerve. I look forward to talking to you guys this weekend, I am sure that it will be a great show... as usual.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
You should definitely call in, if you want to - nerves are ok - don't let them stop you!

edit on 19-4-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join