It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left Taunts, Harasses and Hurls Racial Insults at African American Man Attending TEA Party

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This is a disgusting display of racism by the left/liberals at a TEA gathering this past weekend.

Yeah, yeah, I know - freedom of speech, etc. But this is just another instance of the type of shenanigans put on by haters.

I thought that the call was for more civility after the Gabby Giffords shootings? How soon some forget.

Here's another example of disgusting behavior. Many such anti-TEA protests happened this past weekend.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

who is this "The Left" you speak of? exactly who belongs to this group? where do you sign up? what, in the minute long clips above, leads you to believe that these people are The Left?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

actually the Left is also responsible for racism. In fact which political party advocated Racial Segregation in South during the Early 20th century?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

who is this "The Left" you speak of? exactly who belongs to this group? where do you sign up? what, in the minute long clips above, leads you to believe that these people are The Left?

I'm taking it directly from the title of the video.

reply to post by Hawking

He's just saying he's a republican and people who don't agree with him are "The Left"...

Come on OP, there are sh***y liberals and there are sh***y conservatives (there are also good libs and good cons too) but where are threads like this getting us?

You're just looking for an argument that will get us nowhere...

You have no idea of my political affiliations.

Because it shows bad behavior of liberals, I'm supposed to ignore it? Sorry...if it were the TPM doing this, you can be sure it would be front page news. Which brings up another point - was it covered by the MSM? Not too much, I don't think.

Just a few months ago, libs were screaming for more civility. What happened to that?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas

Just a few months ago, libs were screaming for more civility. What happened to that?

Well, considering you pulled videos from the city Bush Sr. and Aides nicknamed - Little Beirut - consider this par for the course... These protesters are just showing their azz again, nothing new and not indicative of Left/Right/Libs/Cons in total. Thought we on ATS had moved past the Black and White linear thinking...

edit on 18-4-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

actually the Left is also responsible for racism. In fact which political party advocated Racial Segregation in South during the Early 20th century?

You're absolutely correct. Republicans were key in moving the Civil Rights Act of 1964 along, against the strong objections of the Democrats. But nowadays the D's tell the big lle that they were responsible for it. And minorities have fallen for it.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

And you can bet those same "libs" won't be seen on youtube hurling insults around.

The problem with people like you is that you only see left and right. "Libs" are not a hivemind controlled by some master brain, in the same way that Conservatives aren't.

Liberalism is simply a political term:

Liberalism (from the Latin liberalis, "of freedom")[1] is the belief in the importance of liberty and equal rights.[2]
Source

Nothing more, nothing less.

Any attempt to associate the entire political philosophy of Liberalism with a few loud idiots on the street is downright moronic. Likewise, it is just as moronic to associate all Conservative viewpoints with those of the loud idiots on their side of the fence.

Can't you see why threads like this are part of the greater problem?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Isn't this the kind of thread that the owners discourage in this forum?

I ask because you're CLAIMING that the entire left wing hassled this man when it was likely an isolated group of people (no #, sherlock!).

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

It should be pointed out.
I personally dislike both rep and dem party.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Well, considering you pulled videos from the city Bush Sr. and Aides nicknamed - Little Beirut - consider this par for the course... They're just showing their azz again, nothing new.

You know better than that. These weren't isolated incidents, concentrated in the lib NW. Google will give you plenty of examples.

I think it's funny that the only liberal responses I've gotten have nothing to do with the actual protests. They attack the location, and other irrelevant things. Typical attempts to divert attention away from the truth.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
why not make this thread

at every turn on this website one side is calling the other side racist

heres proof that is undeniable and inescapable that there is no difference in either side

one side gets off scott free and the other side gets condemned six ways to sunday.

its called hypocrisy do as i say not as i do.

me i see no problems with this thread whatsoever.

factual proof has been given and it still falls on deaf ears.

meh

edit on 18-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

You know better than that. These weren't isolated incidents, concentrated in the lib NW. Google will give you plenty of examples.

Yes, I know that they are not isolated incidents, nor is it isolated to a particular "party" so why are we pretending it is?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Beinga leftist, liberal, progressive or whatever name they call themselves now - means never saying sorry, never admitting you are wrong - because by self definition they occupy the moral high ground - whatever they do to advance their cause is therfore 'good' or justified - the end justifies the means.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
all that, either side, both do it, both accomplish absolutely nothing.

Just these fake sides.

Who the hell is picking teams? Cause I don't wanna be on either team, neither one has the values or the beliefs I hold as my own.

Divide and Conquer is their game.

Stop playing.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

And you can bet those same "libs" won't be seen on youtube hurling insults around.

Wrong...most likely it's the same ones. Their call for civility was just a CYA measure to begin with.

The problem with people like you is that you only see left and right. "Libs" are not a hivemind controlled by some master brain, in the same way that Conservatives aren't.

Wrong again. I've been around a long time, and I can say that the TPM has never exhibited such disgusting behavior as this. The left is so afraid of the success of the TPM that they cannot debate them on the issues, but instead resort to attacking the people with falsehoods, lies, and mean-spirited diatribes.

Liberalism is simply a political term:

No matter how much you try to hide their actions by using some old, outdated dictionary definition that doesn't match reality, the video doesn't lie. "Belief in the importance of liberty and equal rights". Yeah, right.

Any attempt to associate the entire political philosophy of Liberalism with a few loud idiots on the street is downright moronic. Likewise, it is just as moronic to associate all Conservative viewpoints with those of the loud idiots on their side of the fence.

Same argument as "not all muslims are terrorists". And these videos show more than "loud idiots".

Can't you see why threads like this are part of the greater problem?

I can see where refusing to see or discuss the behavior makes the problem much worse. Sorta like refusing to get a mammogram because that lump is just a cyst...

These actions do not help up move forward as a nation and a people. All they do is divide and incite more bad behavior. Why you want to deny ignorance and put blinders on to the problem is beyond me.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston

oh don't give me that crap, if they were the Tea Party yelling those things 90% of ats would be on this thread bashing them so save the speech.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Isn't this the kind of thread that the owners discourage in this forum?

I ask because you're CLAIMING that the entire left wing hassled this man when it was likely an isolated group of people (no #, sherlock!).

Save the speech, history shows you don't like the Tea Party so don't act all righteous.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I always wondered why people on the Left side of the fence seem to act immature all the time. Then I got it! They see the world like children do.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Well, considering you pulled videos from the city Bush Sr. and Aides nicknamed - Little Beirut - consider this par for the course... These protesters are just showing their azz again, nothing new and not indicative of Left/Right/Libs/Cons in total. Thought we on ATS had moved past the Black and White linear thinking...

edit on 18-4-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

Yeah I'm relatively new here but this has really been to me the big downfall of the site, whole threads about "Guess what Sarah Palin said!" or "Guess what the left did!" followed by a big long Left v. Right clusterf*ck.

Might as well head to Foxnews and Huffpo...

edit on 18-4-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join