It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atomic War in Ancient India

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Okay, to start off, if you don't believe in this area of conversation, why waste your time commenting?

Now, since I brought up the subject of nukes in the Bhagavad Gita, people who are interested in this subject have contacted me. And I'm more than happy to supply whatever links I can supply.

Like I said, those of you who don't believe in Ancient Aliens, etc., why would you waste your time commenting you don't believe. This is for those who do believe in the possibilities, and who want to share information, and maybe learn a thing or two.

Atomic War in Ancient India
These verses are from the Mahabharata (written in ancient Dravidian, then later in Sanskrit) and describe horrific wars fought long before the recorder's lifetime.
www.stevequayle.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
i am a believer of what you posted.. but why post this in us political madness? .i do believe that aliens are the so called gods in religions and that they have had battles for as long as people hve been around...i believe they stopped being so noticable because the gave all the info they could for us as humans to prosper and they have been sitting back ever ince thats why i believe that soon enough they will be back to fix what we broke...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

...if you don't believe in this area of conversation, why waste your time commenting?

There are people who are still on the fence who might like to hear varying opinions.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

I made the comment in a topic titled "Rome Collapsed Under the Weight of Illegal Immigration and Welfare" here in Political Madness. The topic got lots and lots of comments....before the moderators moved the topic to Social Issues.

Before the topic got moved, people asked for some clarification of this comment. And people are sending me emails wanting to get into this topic more.

Since it started here, here it is. If it gets moved, then it gets moved. I never can predict what people around here are going to do.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Planet teleX

People don't want to hear varying opinions. They want to screech that they are right.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
See. It got moved already. So, here we are.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I would like to learn more about this stuff, this is all very interesting and could put some insight on our past either being aliens or just how we wiped ourselves out before. I think something did happen but what I don't know.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rowdyrich

Let's say that Armageddon has happened many times throughout humankind's history.

And let's say that humankind's history is a lot more than ten thousand years. Say, a million years or more?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Ancient Aliens Season 1 Episode 1(FULL)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Ancient Aliens Season 1 Episode 2(FULL)
www.youtube.com...

Start with these two videos, see how you feel?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by fredvcall

Yeah I've seen all of those and find that they put out some good information, but it also brings up more questions about what has happened before our time.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rowdyrich

Yeah I've seen all of those and find that they put out some good information, but it also brings up more questions about what has happened before our time.

One question pertains to how large our population can grow, how large it grew in our ancient past, and what stopped population growth back then?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rowdyrich

So, what questions do you have as to what happened in our past?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

With some of the stuff that i've seen through looking around on the internet, it is possible that we at one time have created mass destruction and somehow started over from the people who went to the caves underground or into mountians or who knows maybe even left this planet to come back after everything has settled. Because looking at the ancient structures that they say we could barely even build now is amazing and really makes you wonder

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
What did happen?
What is the chance that aliens helped us?
How long have we actually been here?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by fredvcall
reply to post by Planet teleX

People don't want to hear varying opinions. They want to screech that they are right.

How can people who haven't made up their minds yet and want to be informed, "screech that they are right"? That doesn't make any sense.

I'm sure you will also find that this site advocates open debate- for the good of all members.

Gloating usually comes after you have formed an opinion.
edit on 18/4/2011 by Planet teleX because: to add more stuff

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Discussed many times on these forums. Please add to one of these conversations:

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread111071/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread104724/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread560173/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread407578/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread150313/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread190673/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread343791/pg1

(etc)