It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's Solution on Gas Prices: Get Tough With Saudi Arabia; Seize Oil Fields in Libya and I

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Can't believe ANYONE would support this, let alone the folks here at ATS.

Trump so far has only shown that he is basically an HONEST Fascist. Obama and Bush are both dishonest fascists. Trump looks like he is gonna appease the "conspiracy theory"* crowd while furthering the fascist agenda that's been in office the last 3+ terms.

And people here are actually supporting it! Pretty ridiculous to say the least. This guy is a celebrity with connections to all kinds of big business people. It's all right there in the open, folks. A vote towards Trump is a vote to end the backdoor lobbying and allow the lobbyist to control the state. I never thought I'd see people here supporting this.

Am I wrong or did he basically say - "We'll just forcefully take the oil from countries to combat high gas prices."? Did I misread that? And you people would support that because he's honest? This guy is more of the same, but probably even worse.

And you like him because what? He had a reality show and he "tells it like it is"?

Meanwhile Ron Paul's 20+ year clean voting history is gonna get tossed out the window because he's not as good on camera as Trump and he isn't energetic enough. But yeah, sure, he's voted on EVERY issue based on the Constitution...EVER, but Trump tells it like it is AND OMGAWD HE TALKED BOUT DA BIRF CERTIFICATE OMG!

You're all being played.

And I've been pretty sure ATS was infiltrated a long time ago. Sorry folks but I think its time to get off of ATS for good. I'd say everyone who sees what's going on here just leave - keep this kinda stuff to yourself and wait until you have to make a choice later on. This place is crawling with 'em....

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I agree with him but that interview sure isn't going to win him many votes.

There is no reason to not start tapping into the oil under our own soil. They claim we have what 40-50 years worth?? Start using it now. In another 10-15 years the roads will be full of hybrids and electric vehicles.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Well, he's right about one thing though. And that's that Saudi Arabia isn't our friends. For the rest, Donald Trump should stick to what he's best at: Business and being an idiot on TV. (Then again, he wouldn't be the first "famous" president...)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

Originally posted by Sovaka
At least he is being honest about what he would want to do.

This flies in the face of regular politics.
But if he were to be voted in, expect a lot more war.

I agree with the fact that his "honesty" is refreshing. However, the ability to declare war does not rest solely with him.

I would vote for him only if he promised that after we defeat a country and pilfer their resources, he calls the deposed leader and says, "You're Fired!"
edit on 18-4-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

He doesn't need to declare war, just "kinetic military action".

And he can think Obama for setting the precedent.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by IamAbeliever

I say leave the Middle East and start pumping our own oil; we have no right to invade another country for it's wealth....

how would Trump like it if the Middle East invaded the USA for it's oil? And there's more oil in the USA than all of the Middle East put together!

Trump is a doosh bag.

No, it's CHINA that's going to invade us, not the Middle East. They just don't want anyone to know it yet.

That's why they made the producers of "Homefront" change the adversary to North Korea (like THEY'D be able to invade anyone successfully.
:lol

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I don't like the guy, and would not vote for him as President, but I agree with HALF of what he is saying.

And the half I agree with is Saudi Arabia. That country is a perfect example of the path the US is currently on: Insanely rich "royal families" living better than kings, while the majority of the country gets next to nothing for their troubles.

Someone said without OPEC the middle east would be like Africa. In my opinion, it already is. The only difference, is that .0001% of the population of OPEC nations are crazy rich because of oil sales, while the rest are just as poor as your average African. OPEC doesn't do any good for the people, it only helps the country's oligarchs.

As far as Iraq's oil, I don't completely agree, but sort of. People say it was a war for oil. Really? What oil? Where is all of this oil that we took from Iraq? They are paying like 10 cents a gallon while we are paying 4 bucks, so it's obvious we aren't the ones getting any oil. With all the lives and money spent on Iraq, I agree we should have gotten SOMETHING out of it.

The world already hates us, so why bother being the nice guy? Lets take all the oil we can fit in our backpacks then get the hell out of there.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
As far as Iraq's oil, I don't completely agree, but sort of. People say it was a war for oil. Really? What oil? Where is all of this oil that we took from Iraq? They are paying like 10 cents a gallon while we are paying 4 bucks, so it's obvious we aren't the ones getting any oil. With all the lives and money spent on Iraq, I agree we should have gotten SOMETHING out of it.

I TOTALLY agree!! The $$ used to get rid of a dictator, and help to train their military and rebuild, should be repaid to the US. Especially with all the oil they have, it's not like they cannot afford it!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join