It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikis revolving around Conspiracies, the New World Order, etc...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Where are they? I can't seem to find any, I mean I'm sure I'm just not looking hard enough... right? Or have my fears been realized? Does anybody know what happened to all the conspiracy wikis? Would anybody like to help me try to find one? I'm trying to find a good wiki about conspiracies but so far all I've found are brick walls. (Except of course for the Conspiracy Wiki which is in piss-poor condition with only 95 articles. =\)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Ok just cause no one answered:

conspiracy.wikia.com...

Did you try even a quick internet search?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davian
Where are they? I can't seem to find any, I mean I'm sure I'm just not looking hard enough... right? Or have my fears been realized? Does anybody know what happened to all the conspiracy wikis? Would anybody like to help me try to find one? I'm trying to find a good wiki about conspiracies but so far all I've found are brick walls. (Except of course for the Conspiracy Wiki which is in piss-poor condition with only 95 articles. =\)

Thanks for the help and contributions.

-_-

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davian

Wikipedia would be the very LAST place to find the truth about ANYTHING...

"Wikipedia is a propaganda outlet dominated by people who want to radically transform our existence."

Who Controls Wikipedia? (George Soros)
Wikipedia Disinformation & Propaganda

Originally posted by aBlueRAY
From a psychoanalytical point of view, I have to assume deep in your heart you know wikipedia would be the number one piece of propaganda available online for the masses.

It is a propaganda outlet dominated by people who want to radically transform our existence. There's a reason Soros supports it. Because his vast minions can manipulate it. And manipulate it they do.

Who Controls Wikipedia?

The problem with Wikipedia is not that it exists, but that it has become the cornerstone for researchers scanning the Internet for information and blindly copying from Wikipedia entries, wrongfully assuming that they are neutral and correct.

It has become the "Ministry of Information", the "one-stop information shop" of the Internet, but no one should fall for the "Newspeak" of a title. Wikipedia has made the task for those seeding disinformation and removing dissenting views easier, more direct and even more anonymous. °

Wikipedia Lies:Online Disinformation & Propaganda

There are many examples of censorship and propaganda in Wikipedia, enforced by its resident tribal editing clans; particularly those of a Communist and Jewish chauvinist disposition. Wikipedia often proves itself to be a hive-mind of communist agitation and propaganda.

Examples of censorship and propaganda in Wikipedia

Wikipedia An Ultimate Trojan Horse for CIA and US Government on the Internet - Staffers of the Wikipedia online "encyclopedia" - now one of the most dominant media websites in the entire world - show signs of being CIA-type operatives, directly engaged in US-funded propaganda operations against US and world citizens.

How US Agents Can Embed in Wikipedia, Plant Propaganda, Deceive Citizens

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: Davian

"Wikipedia is a propaganda outlet dominated by people who want to radically transform our existence."

Who Controls Wikipedia? (George Soros)
Wikipedia Disinformation & Propaganda

Originally posted by aBlueRAY
From a psychoanalytical point of view, I have to assume deep in your heart you know wikipedia would be the number one piece of propaganda available online for the masses.

It is a propaganda outlet dominated by people who want to radically transform our existence. There's a reason Soros supports it. Because his vast minions can manipulate it. And manipulate it they do.

Who Controls Wikipedia?

The problem with Wikipedia is not that it exists, but that it has become the cornerstone for researchers scanning the Internet for information and blindly copying from Wikipedia entries, wrongfully assuming that they are neutral and correct.

It has become the "Ministry of Information", the "one-stop information shop" of the Internet, but no one should fall for the "Newspeak" of a title. Wikipedia has made the task for those seeding disinformation and removing dissenting views easier, more direct and even more anonymous. °

Wikipedia Lies:Online Disinformation & Propaganda

There are many examples of censorship and propaganda in Wikipedia, enforced by its resident tribal editing clans; particularly those of a Communist and Jewish chauvinist disposition. Wikipedia often proves itself to be a hive-mind of communist agitation and propaganda.

Examples of censorship and propaganda in Wikipedia

Wikipedia An Ultimate Trojan Horse for CIA and US Government on the Internet - Staffers of the Wikipedia online "encyclopedia" - now one of the most dominant media websites in the entire world - show signs of being CIA-type operatives, directly engaged in US-funded propaganda operations against US and world citizens.

How US Agents Can Embed in Wikipedia, Plant Propaganda, Deceive Citizens

That's funny, all those intarwebz assholes friendly with Wikias that gave me hell really DID work for the elite after all! Whao! (Indirectly of course). XD

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
DELETED

Hmmmm, maybe start your own since all the good ones are 404
edit on 30-4-2014 by RifRAAF because: RIP TOTSE.COM

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

Actually, there's a lot of good info on Widepedia if you read between the lines. There are a lot of very interesting connections to be found between important people and other important people and various issues and organizations. The people who write them just don't come right out and tell you what they think.

new topics

top topics

join