It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschild Zionism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I know how many here feel about Icke. But have a look at this video. This man has no boundaries. I find him incredible.(in positive sense)

edit on 18-4-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Great Guy - been warning us for at least 20 years - not ridiculed any more and is taken very seriously. Has a huge following. His research is deep and widespread and always comes up trumps.

I have most of his books and if you want to know what's really going on in the world this is the guy to listen to.

He names names, relationships and corperations and has in depth knowledge of the Rothschilds, Rockefellas,Banksters his research into their history and relationships is immense along with what their game plan has always been.

All his research and information is checkable and he insists that his followers to this for themselves.

He has my respect for sure and also a renewed respect from those who once doubted him.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DAVID!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I like Icke.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
checkable except... for the reptilian shape shifter overlords part of course.

thats the real problem. he should KNOW that's going to make his story seem crazy. imagine how much more serious people would take him, if he just left that part out.

he could have alluded to it, or suggested something more. but by dancing around screaming "croc man croc man!" he loses the people he most needs to reach. those who have no idea about this topic.

the fact is no matter what truths he tells, it will always be lost in the whole shape shifter.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
darn good vid and very true.
every ATS'er should watch this vid
and learn something.
S&F

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
very informative little clip. will be looking more into finding the rest of this video. thanks!

David Icke = LEGEND!!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

Don't you think it strange that everything he says is checkable and FACT when it comes to everything else he writes about - he was ridiculed for years about his Political Exposures until everyone started realising he was telling the truth.
Now they're not laughing but suffering the consequences of ignoring him for years.

Why would he then tell porkies about the reptilians/Aliens of which there is an ever increasing amount of evidence coming to light? " Unbelievable" people say. Well so were his Political 'Truths' at one time.

This guy is extremely intelligent and street wise and above all he is extremely BRAVE! An example to all.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Now here me out ATS......I just watched that video and I was definetly starting to feel enlightened as I always do when I listen to David Icke but I am going to take on the voice in the back of my mind that is asking "If he is right about this BIG scandal and BIG conspiracy then why does he need to say Rothschild Zionist so many times during this speech???" Knowing full well that it is a brainwashing tactic if ever there was one. Repitition....Repitition

You see I have learned a think or two about mind control and how they plant seeds to get us to think in a certain way and even react in certain ways on a very large scale in the Business World they call it Marketing and in the Politico World they call it Propoganda, and while here at ATS we call it B.S. which is my favorite!

I think the truth is hidden and only those who truly seek it with a good intentions will be able to hear its symphony of truth.....But Hey I'm a big nobody with no degree and no wealth to speak of ,so who am I to share an opionion anyone in their right mind would listen to????

edit on 18-4-2011 by iLoGiCViZiOnS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Icke is awesome no matter what anyone says. Yeah he said he was the son of God but aren't we all sons and daughters of God in a sense. Also anybody who says that when he talks about the reptilians that he is discrediting himself is wrong. Instead, because he is so spot on with all his other research I think it validates his reptilian claims. People who disregard Icke just because of his reptilian views are obviously just mimicking Alex Jones, who called Icke's stance on reptilians "a turd in the punchbowl". AJ is cool and informative in his own right but Icke is trying to do something different. AJ reveals truth and tries to get people angry while Icke reveals truth and tries to get people to transcend the anger and see the bigger picture.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

If you're looking for a guy will good intentions, straight up front in your face honesty then you have it in David Icke.

He keeps repeating the Rothschild Zionist for two reasons as explained in his books -

People need to get used to the fact that the dreaded word that no one 'dare speak its name' does not mean Jewish it means Rothschild and his cronies and when you think Zionist this is the name you should be attaching it to.

It's also to let people see that though these Elites may have a different name to Rothschild they are one of his Merry Men "Rothschild Zionists".

Whole generations have been afraid to use this word because of their twisting of reality in Politics and it's time people used it in it's correct context.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

he does to make is very sure is he net anti-jew...that's all.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for the replies! And thanks for watching the vid.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
This brings back memories. Not the video but the Rothschild and Zionism. In a world history book they had an question and answer detailing a British leader asking for support from the Rothschild family for Zionism in Israel.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

So your saying there is no other way for him to make his point without using known brainwashing tactics? hrmmmmmmm

It is for this very reason that we should pay very close attention to what he says next. Is he trying to mislead us? Everyone knows that to pull off a lie there must be some truth involved to provide the illusion your after.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Great OP - see I agree with you in this case and do read your posts.

Every American should watch this video and the video of Benjamin H. Freedman explaining WWI and the Zionist role in that horrible war that caused WWII.

Thanks for your post.

top topics

join