It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Largest tornado outbreak on record leaves 45 dead and thousands homeless...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Drew, we totally get what you're saying, but you're not helping yourself. Especially since you kind of contradicted prior words in that last post you just did, and I went up to read posts you made earlier to laugh at the contradiction, and you of course had just edited them.

Cool beans if it IS normal. However, it's still pretty crazy. We get it.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmar11
reply to post by Drew99GT

Drew, we totally get what you're saying, but you're not helping yourself. Especially since you kind of contradicted prior words in that last post you just did, and I went up to read posts you made earlier to laugh at the contradiction, and you of course had just edited them.

Cool beans if it IS normal. However, it's still pretty crazy. We get it.

Where did I contradict myself??? I was typing so fast I made a few factual numerical errors. Sorry, just trying to get the truth out there, and evidently, as no one has come back to challenge the facts I presented, the truth apparanty set some people free but pissed them off first.

My work is done in this thread. On to the next "Oh my god this severe weather during spring is not normal" thread.

:edit: OK, I apologize for coming off a bit crass, but weather, especially severe weather, is a huge passion of mine, and I'm very knowledgeable on the subject. I'm simply trying to get the truth out so people won't make bad conclusions about current events. That's all.

edit on 19-4-2011 by Drew99GT because: To apologize

new topics

<< 1   >>

join