It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reflections on the "Dark Knight" prophecy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Could D4rk N1ghts thread be related to this? RIGHT HERE

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I just had a look at the original thread, via the link.

I think this is bogus, personally. Main reason why, is because he mentioned lights in the sky, starting gradually in 2007, and then continuing to 2012. I've heard reports of some UFOs, yes; but nothing that struck me as really dramatic, or more than the usual background noise.

Don't get me wrong; I'm not saying that there probably won't be valid reasons to take off into the woods over the next year or so. This just doesn't really sound like one of them. He gave no context, and was annoyingly vague; and I don't tend to put a lot of stock in things like that.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
reply to post by MegaMind

MegaMind -- I had to reply to your comment from awhile back because of how strikingly similar it is to my own experiences. Particularly, how you described the "feeling" or "atmosphere" that these dreams had. I've had many dreams about strange things happening in my home town. We have a pretty large river running next to our city, the Penobscot, and in a couple of my dreams it has flooded, and I have also witnessed fighter jets flying parallel with it headed towards some unknown destination. These are minor details, as many of my dreams have involved actual "alien" invasions or conflicts with unknown or foreign invaders. Like you, the fear I would feel subsided after each and every replay. But the scariest thing about my dreams has never been the content, really. It is the pervasive feeling I get. The atmosphere is different. The air is different. The light. Everything. It is one hell of a feeling. And also like you, I feel as if I have been experiencing it in real life recently. I do believe something big is headed our way.

Thanks for sharing. Its always interesting to hear your not alone.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The original Dark Knight thread now resides in [HOAX!] where it belongs. It turns out member D4rk Kn1ght was nothing but a prankster.

A confession. Guilt makes me post this [HOAX]

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
im sorry if someone has posted this already. as soon as i read this earlier today the dark knight thread certainly jumped to the forefront of my mind. im not leaning one ways or the other on this thread, just find it very fascinating. an personally i think death bed confessions and sightings should be investigated at the least.

anyway back to my point. found article where it states "ufo sightings have increased 67% in last 3 years."
to me 67% percent seems considerable.
www.sott.net...
says history channel is doing a show on this increase also.

i also saw this article and realized there are many more like this from all over the world. also at 6 am this morning my daughter ran to get me to see the beautiful lights in the morning sky. i didnt find them anymore out of the ordinary, tho they where a pretty orangish red, instead of the normal pinks i would see at sunrise.
www.sott.net...

anyway, saw these articles and what happened this morning an like i said, immediately thought of this thread.
take care all.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

I have kinda semi not really been keeping up with the recent resurgence of interest in Dark Knight - why did his thread get moved to hoax? To be perfectly honest, as whacked as that guy was, we can't actually prove it is a hoax until the day he mentioned, right? Or was it proven by his other threads that he was making stuff up, so we can be certain that he was just making stuff up from nothing? Thanks!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929

I have kinda semi not really been keeping up with the recent resurgence of interest in Dark Knight - why did his thread get moved to hoax? To be perfectly honest, as whacked as that guy was, we can't actually prove it is a hoax until the day he mentioned, right? Or was it proven by his other threads that he was making stuff up, so we can be certain that he was just making stuff up from nothing? Thanks!

At the bottom of the OP there's a note by SkepticOverlord

edit on 26-8-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: Long overdue label of "HOAX" on this thread as it was a prank by a returning banned member.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Thanks! It makes sense, although the thread was definitely spooky even as a fake. People who are able to make completely made up things ring true are slightly terrifying.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Originally posted by spacekc929

At the bottom of the OP there's a note by SkepticOverlord

edit on 26-8-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: Long overdue label of "HOAX" on this thread as it was a prank by a returning banned member.

Oh, well if S.O. says it was a prank then it must be
- is it a prank because he is a banned member? Trust and believe no one.
edit on 19-9-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

I've never seen you before that I recall nor have I seen your threads. Would you please take a look at my signature threads and confirm if this is the same type of prophecy's you have received.

I have received dreams and visions over a period of years painting a picture of an invasion of the worse magnitude in the states and tsunamis , meteors falling etc... please confirm.

Thank you.

-FG

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
The original Dark Knight thread now resides in [HOAX!] where it belongs. It turns out member D4rk Kn1ght was nothing but a prankster.

A confession. Guilt makes me post this [HOAX]

Those tricky PTB! Hiding what's to come within the "HOAX" forum. Using this very website to announce their devious plans.

You can call it a hoax but those who are awake can see through the lies.
edit on 19-9-2011 by Feltrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I for one welcome our new computer generated government controlled project blue beam overlords. What's the worst that could possibly happen?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Well this is pretty bizarre. I just happened to stumble on this thread and was pretty taken aback after reading the dreams that a couple of the posters on this thread have had.

I don't usually share my dreams and sometimes I do get very vivid dreams but just a couple of days ago I had a really strange one. I remember being inside an apartment (didn't look like mine) with my sister and my mom and there seemed to be fighting/gunfire (not too sure) going on outside. I looked out the window and the sky was orange-ish and the sun appreared to be changing colours rapidly and while I stood there gawking the sun seemed to expand into this multi coloured inverted arc and I remember quite clearly seeing two crafts emerge from it (or maybe behind it). After that everyone just started panicking, while my sister insisted she wanted to go shopping
(but I guess that part of the dream boils down to her being a brat
)

And with regards to the other poster with the dream of UFOs at a ball game, I vividly remember another dream I had where I was sitting at a restaurant with my girlfriend and I see this white light in the sky and I immediately yell 'RUN' and in a flash these dark/purplish crystal like pillar shaped craft land and everyone is running helter skelter including me, although I'm not sure what happened after that.

So yeah just putting this out there. Let's see what happens tomorrow

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I want to bump all the 10/28/11 dark knight threads since Its today/tomorrow already. Today on the other side of the world and tomorrow for me! Any inputs?

<< 3  4  5   >>

join