It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reflections on the "Dark Knight" prophecy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

About 10 years ago I used to have recurring dreams about some event in the future. I called them my apocalyptic dreams. The dreams usually began with me being outside at night and seeing stars suddenly moving in patterns in the sky. When, much later, I read DK's thread and he spoke of it starting with dancing stars I sat up and took notice. When these objects are seen a sense of unearthly intelligence is felt along with an intense fear and a "knowing" that life on Earth will never be the same again. Strange weather and military jets fighting battles in the sky and this unearthly intelligence always accompanied the dream. These dreams were terrifying not so much in what I saw but in how I felt and what these things implied. After several years my fearful reaction to the dreams when they occurred subsided until finally I experienced the dream with no fear whatsoever. After that the dreams ceased happening. I get the feeling that the dreams were meant to desensitize me to the events so that I will not be so fearful when they occur. These dreams had a "feeling" or an "atmosphere" to them. Now and then, and more often as the years progress, I get that feeling or feel that atmosphere in real life particularly in late afternoon or at sunset. I sense that the time the dreams showed me are close at hand.
edit on 19-4-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

So I'm guessing the sky was red and there were explosions and a lot of activity in the air. Is that so?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Yes, exactly. There were often towering clouds that reflected a reddish orange light. Things, military jets and unkowns were flying around the sky. Military jets were exploding and crashing to the earth. I'm curious, why do you ask?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
It's amazing all the posts in this thread about dreams of this event. I had a similar dream bout a year ago and I posted a thread on ATS. Reading this thread again reminded me of it and reflecting back on all of the increased attention UFO phenomenon has recieved in the media lately this whole scenerio seems remarkably possible... my dream

In my dream I am at a restraunt with my wife. We are eating outside and it is dark. Across the river, there is a football game going on at the football stadium downtown. I look up from my dinner and I see a light moving in the sky incredibly fast and erratically. Suprised I quickly tell my wife to look so she doesn't miss it. As my wife turns around in her chair about a dozen lights appear in the air in a formation. They start to lower slowly over the stadium.... It was really surreal. As the formation of lights approach the stadium, all of a sudden all the other lights in the city go out. The lights in the stadium, the lights in the restraunt and all the building lights from downtown go out. It is almost pitch black. Then there is a crack like thunder. All of a sudden there is a loud voice in my head in an unintelligable language. The voice is deep and authoritarian and as I listen it changes to english. I can tell those around me hear the same voice. I think to myself, "oh my god it's project blue beam". The voice starts telling me about the alien presence on this planet and how long it has been here and then I wake up.

Interestingly coincidental is that there is a pro football game going on in my dream and that would corralate nicely with the date in the prediction. This dream scared the #### out of me when it happened.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
And now Planet X's supposed arrival is Oct. 28th, or at least we will be able to see it clearly in our sky.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Just curious. So they were winning. Did we shoot any down?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

Just curious. So they were winning. Did we shoot any down?

No I just saw military jets burning and flying out of control. I am an aviation buff and pilot. I was always amazed by how accurate the jets were in my dreams to real life upon retrospection. I mean I could identify them as F-15s and F-16s. Sometimes in the dream there would be a jet of a type I did not recognize. I would also see very large transport type jet crashing close to me - that would always scare the hell out of me

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
And may I ask, why would the PTB do that?

They have everything they can wish for right now. Billions of slaves, almost unlimited ressources, diplomatic immunity, etc...

Why would they want 90% of humanity gone? They'd have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

Am i the only one seeing this?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
With weather modification a proven reality(not haarp) by different countries,possibly to create damage intentionally,and all the stuff that is happening that we DO know about,things are cranking up on multiple levels.

Whether manmade or solar enhanced,it's ON.

I just wish people would stop making predictions with dates and a time stamp.

The process is happening.
Over the next 2 years I don't "think" we'll see a population change plus or minus a billion. Just a LOT of changes,and most NOT for the good.

It's not like after 2012..we're not going to predict that 2014 is the REALLY big year..

Then..2016 etc. Get's old watching dates come and go for any one big event all the time.

I hope I'm right.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AxlJones

They have everything they can wish for right now. Billions of slaves, almost unlimited ressources, diplomatic immunity, etc...

Why would they want 90% of humanity gone? They'd have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

What if "they" consider us "useless eaters" to be destroying "their" Earth. And since when do the elite think in terms of "Oh I think I'm satisfied now - I don't need any more."

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Cool! Now I'm curious. You mean you didn't recognise some jets because they were far or blurry or because they didn't look like anything you know today? And the transport planes did you recognise them and can you relate them to any models? If not, how big were they? Were they bigger than transport planes from nowadays? Also did you see paratroopers come out of them?

Sorry for the questions. Just let me know if you don't want to respond to them. If you do we are game!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Its all quite interesting but i'll not be selling everything i own just yet, although like many others on here, i am aware that something big is coming, things in todays world are just getting stranger and stranger.

I'm doing the best to be ready for what's coming but the problem is we don't know it is, making being ready quite hard.

You could stockpile foods etc but if the safest place isn't your home and you have to leave? You could be ready to go into wilderness but what if it not safe to do so?

I hope when the proverbial hits the fan i'm as ready as i can be, but until it happens we just don't know how we'll all cope no matter how ready we think we are

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Your post made me

No, I saw the jets clearly but didn't recognize the type. I remember being astonished by their speed. I have a hard time remembering exactly what they looked like. Also the transport was massive. I've been to many airshows and have seen a C5 galaxy fly in person. The transport was about the same size as that. Though for some reason it didn't look exactly the same. It went down behind a forest close to me and a huge fireball erupted from it. This exact scenario happened in more than one dream.

Even now when I go to airshows I am reminded of the dreams.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Megamind - I wanted to come on here and talk rationally about how we remember dreams and how we allocate these to events - looking for a rational explanation but instead ironically, I have actually had a very similar, disturbing dream a few months ago [on a couple of occasions]. I have dreamt that I have looked up to the skies and have seen aircraft dog fighting -chasing each other. Any yet there has been no mention of war on the news - the implication is that we [UK] are at war but no-one is telling us. This is a very chilling dream

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply t post by colbyforce

I was thinking the same thing,I haven't had the time to do a thread on this so I'm glad you did.Some of the things he said would happen was tptb would cause chaos and make us see and hear things that weren't there,and the first thing that came to mind is the news reporters talking gibberish,I mean come on once maybe but what has it been five times?Then we have the air traffic controllers falling asleep,not one but four so far?Again the sounds being heard all over the world that nobody can explain,and possibly the bird and animal deaths.Something strange is happening,and if someone can put it together or add to it I just have a hard time believing that these occurrences are all coincidental.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by templar knight

I wander when you have these dreams if you "feel" that the war is not normal. For my part there is something very odd and unusual happening, apart but still related to the strange things in the sky, that generates this mood or atmosphere and that in turn causes the fear. I call it an unearthly intelligence that is sensed or felt more than one that it is seen.

Anyway, to the OP - I didn't mean to sidetrack the thread into my dreams. I just wanted to relay those dreams and how they seemed to correspond, for me, to DK's thread about coming events. When he wrote that stars dancing was the starting point of it all the hair on my arm stood up. I have never read anything like that before and yet that is exactly how my "apocalyptic" dreams began. I thought, holy hell, how could he write about something I have only dreamed about. I don't know what's coming. There are so many real signs of massive change in our near future that there is no need to even look for signs in dreams, and I really hope those dreams never come true but they nag me even to this day some 10 years after having them

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

It's all good.... Interesting posts Mega

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

Originally posted by AxlJones

What if "they" consider us "useless eaters" to be destroying "their" Earth. And since when do the elite think in terms of "Oh I think I'm satisfied now - I don't need any more."

I have to question this as well, I mean, suppose all of this is true and TPTB sucessfully eradicate 2/3rds of the worlds population, what next? They now control approx 2.5 billion people spread out all across a decimated planet. Do they then track down and move everyone to a central location. Money will be useless to both the survivors and TPTB since industries and farms will be destroyed. Hospitals, recearch facilities, schools, universities, communication and infrastructures will no longer exists. Congratulations, you now enslave a ruined world of cavemen.

It just seems like there would be a far less complicated way of going about world domination with a far more sucessful outcome than Project Blue Beam.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
One of Dark Knight's prophecy is dancing stars, please see this posted to ATS - today:

ATE: ETV Activity over Japan

If that in the middle of the videos - Orion becoming another shape?

Very spooky

edit on 19-4-2011 by templar knight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Reply to post by colbyforce

You talking about username darkknight ??

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join