It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reflections on the "Dark Knight" prophecy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
You know whats strange?

Do a search on the memberlist for D4rk Knight.

And thanks you gave me an idea that i will post soon, thanks for that.

S+F.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

Anyone who has seen any of my former comments on threads about dreams/ prophecy will know that this area is one of the key foci for my mental 'conspiracy radar'...

OP - I read your post and missed a beat, realising the relevance (and significance) of what you had written, when understood within the context of my wife's and my own prophetic dream sequences of late. Some elements of these recent dream constructs are related to very specific 'message dreams' from many years ago, often separated by several years in waking reality. Most of those (and the most recent ones too) deal with the ''story-line for a future war - a 'time of trouble' unlike anything witnessed in the history of Earth to date...''

[ETA - wanted to make clear that the October 28th date for a major 'Event' makes a lot of sense, in respect of recent events, and also specific data from the dream sequences I refer to...]

Last week, entirely unprompted (and never having heard of 'Project Bluebeam' before; she generally takes no interest in conspiracy stuff, preferring to live on faith / wisdom alone) she dreamt clearly that we were standing outside in the street, watching the skies as though we were watching a movie spread right across it. The link with a previous dream (from six months ago) was clear - she dreamt that we'd been standing outside in the street with the neighbours, looking up and pointing at loads of alien ships hovering there. The ships were issuing a threat of some sort, and martial law was established here in the UK, nationwide. Soldiers came to move everyone to 'safe camps' (FEMA anyone?) Again, I must stress that she has no prior understanding of FEMA, Bluebeam, the 'Illuminati card' of a fake alien invasion - or any of these specific and well-known conspiracies. She has a passing interest in reviewing UFO footage whenever she can find it, but that's as far as she gets into all this usually.

Tying in some of my dreams, these events foreshadow a time of huge conflict, initially based on the alien threat, but later becoming apparent for what it actually is - an inter/ultra-dimensional war... Here's the slightly wacky bit (though not really, when you understand the multi-dimensionality of the universal environment we find ourselves a part of, and the philosophy of the exemplar/disciple). After the worst of human conflict has past, then the true and most dark nature of what has begun will take shape among the survivors. NB - Not too sure on the timescale for the human conflict; it's the bit I have least 'dream data' on - in the sense that I have other parts of this prospective future timeline covered in great detail after fifteen years of experiences of this nature.

There are more aspects of this situation, data and possible information on future events which I would like to share at some point but I've already filled plenty of thread space already... I will at some point compose a thread documenting the entire gamut of relevant experiences and my conclusions based upon them.

A note to the naysayers - people have believed in prophecy for millennia, and without meaning to sound self-important (I take this seriously) I have been told on several occasions by various trustworthy sources within the Church that I have been given a gift for prophecy, as has my wife. And no, I don't trust or learn from all sources within Christendom, only those that rest close to the Truth. You may take it or leave it. Many highly placed and genuinely gifted/ intelligent men and women throughout history have believed in the veracity and legitimacy of true prophetic experiences and messages. Leaders, warrior-kings, politicians and reformers, and many more than I could begin to list - multitudes have felt a deep connection with the idea that there is - somehow - a connection between all times and all places. Such people believe/d that messages can come from the future - if we only know where to look.

Guess what? Quantum physics is starting to make that point of view - that belief, that faith - apparent for what it actually is; THE TRUTH.

Multiverse theories of time show us that (possibly) all places, people, times and sums of possibilities are 'superpositionally co-existant at all times'...

The phrase 'at all times' in this context is meaningless, except here in 'flatland'. However, it suffices to help us imagine what we are getting at - the proposition that our universe, and within it our own personal consciousness, are single expressions amongst an infinity of all possible expressions. We are one 'perspective' within an 'infinitely vast in all directions' manifestation of the Absolute. NB - It's important that we not forget about those multi-dimensional states we refer to when we use terms like parallel/ 'dark-matter' realities; these are the other realms that await us after death or during certain paranormal states of consciousness such as OOBEs.

Getting back to the subject of this particular prophetic experience set; Angels* operate freely upon earth during the height of the inter/ultra-dimensional conflict, in human form, and will be hunted by the covert emergency government structures still standing. These covert militarised cabals will have been fully implemented since the conflict began, consisting of the few groups of the 'Elite' who still believe they can salvage something from the whole mess. As we all know, certain groups (Bilderbergers, Bohemian Grove etc) are planning for it already, and have been for decades, if not centuries in some quarters.

* Angels in this context refers to ethical entities that carry out the wishes of the Most High, and operate in various ways throughout the multiverse in general.

There will be chaos when the whole matter is at the point of resolution; the prophecy of Fatima will come to fruition, imho. (NB I am not a Catholic - but obviously have nothing against Catholics, so please - no dodgy flames on that aspect of this OP)

In a nutshell, as I understand the prophecy of Fatima (not having fully researched it yet), there will come a 'sign/ indication' (audible/ visible/ sensed by all) to warn that all remaining Human survivors must go inside and lock the doors, cover the windows etc. No special security measures will be necessary that aren't already in place. All should hope and pray for the resolution as quickly as possible. There will be a 'sign/ indication' (audible/ visible/ sensed by all) that the Time is fulfilled, and that the regeneration of Earth has begun. The fourth reich will have been defeated, evil will no longer have any claim upon the universe or upon our local alternate realities; it literally will be the fulfilment of ancient prophecies (of which many have been distorted by men for evil purposes across the centuries).

What follows is a Thousand year reign of peace, under the Exemplar, Christ Jesus.

Beware of the 'fake rapture' (several dreams about this one) and the 'good aliens'. The 'bad aliens' may very well be our own covert forces. High technology can be deceiving, giving the impression of vast numbers when in reality the puppeteers are relatively miniscule proportion of Humanity. They don't deserve the title 'Human'.

The above is my entirely subjective opinion based upon years of dreamwork, lots of esoteric reading/ study under teachers, and personal experience of multiple supernatural / paranormal experiences, varying in nature and consistency of occurrence, repetition etc. Some continue to this day. Some have been and remain circumstantially verifiable, though of course by nature this does not constitute scientific proof and I do not claim it as such.

edit on 19-4-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ChachiArcola

That bit you said about the Pseudo-alien invasion really rang a bell with me, because a few weeks back I had a very vivid dream where everyone was getting excited because there was going to be a big alien reveal. I was thinking yay about time. The evening came and everyone was waiting and a spaceship de-cloaked in the sky, and everyone was amazed. I wasn't though because it was the Starship Enterprise! We had been conned and I was so angry because they hadn't even made much effort to disguise the con. But of course I realised that sheeple will believe anything so they were amazed by this completely staged show. All that time and the aliens that had been appearing on our TV's were just actors. TPTB were playing games.

I just read up on Project Bluebeam after seeing it mentioned here and that really clicked with my dream also.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

I looked him up as you suggested. He got banned as opposed to left of his own accord.
Does anyone know why he was banned? It seems a bit strange.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eirian
reply to post by AlexIR

I looked him up as you suggested. He got banned as opposed to left of his own accord.
Does anyone know why he was banned? It seems a bit strange.

I believe that there was suspicion that he was posting under two different accounts. I'm not entirely sure on this though. Maybe there is someone that can tell us a bit more.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Here is a thread that talks about what happened to him (it's only 3 pages, light reading). One member claims he violated T&C with bad language here.

As for the prophecy, I guess we will find out in a few months. I have to agree with other members here on ATS tho, something is coming. The world seems to be simmering now & it is just a matter of time til it starts to boil. I think it will deal more with financial issues and war rather than a fake alien invasion. To the general populace money and bombs are more tangible then aliens showing up in the skies. If there is a master plan they will use people's real fears, no money, no home, terrorism, war to gain control.
edit on 19-4-2011 by OneisOne because: clarity.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Awesome info, Fly! I HIGHLY encourage you to start a thread on this and outline what your and your wife's dream sequences are telling you.

My wife and I have been going through the same for a couple of years now, and we are being "told" that the time is close to have it come to fruition. So, we are getting ourselves ready.

Would LOVE to see how yours lines up with ours. So far, it's dead on.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The New Madrid Fault is what I am very worried about.

zfirelight.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Reading through the original thread it appears that it's a massive psyop to cause fear and confusion and thus control us. Now, if we know what's coming we can discount these visions and fight against it without fear. Those members of the military, if made aware of this info, could also fight against it.

Fear of the unknown drives us to do foolish things, but, if we are forewarned, then why run? Stand up with those around you and fight back.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Hi there,

to answer your question , yes i am a friend of DK`s,and i was in correspondence with him all during his time preparing to leave , he then contacted me once more when he came back to the UK to finalise his and his families total departure and i have not heard from him now in over a year.

snoopyuk
edit on 19-4-2011 by snoopyuk because: added more info

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

Hey mate. I think I saw you now on one of his threads back in 2006, so I'm happy because I would like to ask you if you still think that what he said is game. Do you still believe based on what's happened in the past 4 years from end 2006 to now early 2011 that the Dark Knight could happen?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

Curiouser and curiouser.... Thanks for the info

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Unless I am mistaken I think ETman on here has given a date of something to happen on oct 28,2011 in one of his threads.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Hi there , to answer your question directly , YES.it looks more and more to be a realistic scenario.

although i was never personally 100% taken by the story he told us , it must have some impact on me as we moved to the mountainous rural area of Central Portugal 3 years ago !! !!

snoopyuk

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by infojunkie2

28. october 2011 is actually Carl Johan Calleman´s end date for Mayan Calneder and he´s theory is not end of the world or manmade distaters, but something much more universal. Nothing to do with conspiracies.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

hi there ,

no problem you are welcome

snoopyuk

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Do you think this date of oct.28th has anything to do with that being the date of the short count for
the Mayan calender?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

I just noticed that myself, about 2 sec. after you posted your reply.thanks for the confirmation though.

edit on 19-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
Here is a thread that talks about what happened to him (it's only 3 pages, light reading). One member claims he violated T&C with bad language here.

your second link there, does contain some interesting information about him and answers alot of questions that are being asked.

i urge the posters who are wondering about him to read that..

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
He said come 2009 it will start to noticeably kick off, seeing strange lightsin the sky etc.

The Norway spiral was in 2009 springs to mind...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join