It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lou Dobbs Puts Geithner on the Hot Seat for Financial Terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Veteran broadcast journalist Lou Dobbs has scolded Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner’s open threat that the US may default on it’s debt should Republicans in Congress refuse to raise the debt ceiling, noting that the statement is akin to financial terrorism.

Appearing on the nationally syndicated Alex Jones show last Friday, Dobbs expressed disgust over Geithner’s statements to Congress last week, and called for more scrutiny from watchdog groups and the national media.

“Our Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner is somewhat limited in his outlook towards the consequences of a decision that would be taken not to raise the debt ceiling.” Dobbs told Jones.

“He has a relatively either limited knowledge of banking itself, or of the role of the federal government when it comes to the Treasury Department.” he added.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

www.infowars.com...

edit on Tue Apr 19 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Geithner is a no good tax cheat, I would expecting nothing less from this group of gangsters running the show. What drives me crazy is that a lot of this corruption is done out in the open and no one does anything about it. Everyone is too wrapped up in whatever to care and it will be too late by the time they do.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

That is correct. TPTB have gotten away with far to much. Question is, can we do anything about it, or are we powerless to stop the acts in motion?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

We can't count on the republicans to do anything, they're just as corrupt and useless. It will take a revolution of some kind to get rid of these creeps, the media is obviously no help either, they only help protect them.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

agreed hes a tax cheat

if the roles were reversed tho and republicans wanted to raise the debt ceiling the democrats would be screaming bloody hell and being blocking it at every turn.

its all a show man a show and we have ring side seats at the collapse of america.

edit on 18-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Well it aint just the republicans I can assure you. Its both parties involved. The only division is by political party name. They are one in the same.

* Earmark perpetrated by both parties
* Unconstitutional social welfare programs implemented by both parties
* interventionism, again both parties
* Patriot Act

The list is long.....but they are all backed by the same greed.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

agreed hes a tax cheat

if the roles were reversed tho and republicans wanted to raise the debt ceiling the democrats would be screaming bloody hell and being blocking it at every turn.

its all a show man a show and we have ring side seats at the collapse of america.

edit on 18-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Yup, a big show, and the gag's on us. And your right, had the roles been reversed, the liberals would screaming bloody murder, then used their tool known as the MSM to manipulate and spin the story.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I agree with you, that's why I don't bother to vote anymore. I'm tired of only having 2 choices that the media or whoever seems to choose every 4 years, it's a sick joke, all of it.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The only way that it can be changed at this point is by cleaning up the entire system, one by one, in a relatively short period of time, every position down to the state level including the judicial system.
There were an awful lot of nervous tyrants days after what happened in Arizona.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
The only way that it can be changed at this point is by cleaning up the entire system, one by one, in a relatively short period of time, every position down to the state level including the judicial system.
There were an awful lot of nervous tyrants days after what happened in Arizona.

And there still is. Az movement has those very same tyrants walking on egg shells, funny thing too, is that when Az., does something, other states as of late have followed suit.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

correct about the voting,it is my opinion,that by not voting,is a way of protesting against the actual joke going on.why people vote is beyond my comprehension. they are all a bunch of crooks,why give them a vote?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bumpufirst

Though i understand your logic, but doesn't the lack of participation only allow for the wrong candidate to get voted in?

i mean if ir came down to one vote...YOURS, and you didn't vote, then what? Do you now have any grounds to complain if the wrong candidate got in?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bumpufirst

It's a way of protesting for me also, I don't understand it when people tell me I'm wasting my vote, so be it..

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

oh! so you still have hope in that bunch? is it not true the good guys get killed? its a scam,better to waste it then to give it to a bird of the same feathers.

edit on 18-4-2011 by bumpufirst because: extra information added

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bumpufirst

oh! so you still have hope in that bunch? is it not true the good guys get killed? its a scam

No hope. We all know that they infringe on the Constitution. I was simply asking if it came down to one vote, that being yours. ( hypothetically speaking )

Anyhow, its an atrocity what are nation has become.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

yes our nation and our world seems there is no safe place any more.its the same game beeing played out in every country i look into.
were is a tsa agent when you need one,lol
edit on 18-4-2011 by bumpufirst because: a joke

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
It was a threat that the banksters would pull another market crash with their globalist pals if Republicans get uppity with their party/man in the white house. It think they picked the timing to crash the stock market during the last presidental election for a reason. Obama will sell out the US's sovergnity to the globalists and they have yet to achieve their goal. The past election has messed things up.

So, I really expect Geinther and his pals to wreck the economy again and blame it on Republicans as best they can. They are looking for an excuse to crash the dollar and the economy so they can make their move for the "solution" - global government and global currency.

We are in for a ride.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Atleast someone had the gall to stand up and say what was right.

top topics

join