It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's fattest 4 years old! 136 lbs! He's not American!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
He's Chinese.. another sign that America is falling behind.

World's fattest four-year-old Lu Zhi-hao from China seeks help in Hong Kong

A FOUR-year-old boy from China , weighing 62 kilograms, has been named the world's heaviest boy.

Lu Zhi-hao, who is 110cms tall from Shunde, Guangdong, is being taken by his concerned parents to Hong Kong to try and tackle his obesity.

Dubbed by Chinese media as China's "no. 1 fat kid" Lu Zhi-hao, known as Xiao Hoa, has been taken to several hospitals in Guangdong to find out why he's so fat, but doctors can only say that it is down to bad eating habits, Apple Daily reports.

It's kinda sad...

But the funny part of the article :

Apple Daily's video of Xiao Hao at school shows him finishing his bowl of rice at lightning speed and begging his friends for their lunches. When they don't cooperate, he steals a meatball from his neighbour's bowl.

He is rewarded with a punch to the face, but the swing hardly seems to have an impact on the child's puffy cheeks.

From a Daily Mail article on the boy :

However, Hao's mother Chen Yuan comments: 'We have to let him be as if we don't feed him he will cry non-stop'.

Gee and you don't know why he's fat? Really?
edit on 18-4-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The kid looks to have Praderwilli syndrome....undiagnosed.

Makes them eat and eat and eat until they explode from all the fat and food they have shoved down their throats. No word of a lie....you will probably see this kid eating out of bins and the pets bowls...they cant control the urge to eat.

edit on 18-4-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

I know this may sound very cruel but if you want a laugh watch the whole documentary about this Joe lad....i have to refrain from watching it as it makes my jaw ache from laughter. Its probably the best use of an hour i can think of

edit on 18-4-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: added the vids and the bit at the bottom about not being cruel

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Thanks for the laugh, there is enough fat in that kid to feed an african village for a year
Yum

new topics

join