It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charles Manson breaks 20 year silence,Speaks about Global Warming...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The only thing Manson knows about global warming is what the msm channels he's allowed to watch over the years have told him.They banned interviews with him about 20 years ago, the last one he did was on nbc in 89 I think.He speaks about many things but he alway's ends up contradicting himself in it.He sounds like a a rambling lonely old man using his *killer*status for any attention he can get.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunsetatdawn
So far I have resisted in answering to any of your beliefs you post on here but this one just takes the cake!!! Tell me how he has always been right? You are always saying we are all one, love everyone etc etc but I know he is not my brother nor are we anything alike. He is an insane, sadistic murderer and I for one will not be swayed to think otherwise.

He is not your brother? You may not acknowledge him as your brother, but this is your failing to see, not his. It certainly does not mean that your statement is true. It is only your judgement which separates you from the whole.

Is an apple with rotten spots no longer an apple?

Whether you choose to acknowledge this or not, the only thing taht makes you different than Charles Manson is time and space. These are relative constructs that divide us one from the other. If you had been born to Charles Manson's mother, been endowed with the same physical traits, and experienced the same life growing up, what makes you think you would have made any choice differently than him?

Do you really believe yourself more righteous simply because you have lead a life more blessed than he?

If you are so "good" then you would love him as a Brother yourself. Otherwise, you are doing no more good than Charles has done himself.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeraVerto
Well he has always been in jail or prison. Just because someone doesn't commit the murder(s) does it mean they're not guilty? Come on now? How many of the users on this website would love to see any political leader brought to trial for the wars? How can you people worship Charles Manson?

Ah the ole pass the buck idea.

Adam: It wasn't me Lord, my wife, which YOU gave me, tricked me.

Eve: It wasn't me Lord, the Serpent tricked me.

Serpent: Well I didn't have to hold a gun to their head!

You are correct. Let's ban freedom of speech and expression simply because people cannot decide for themselves what is the appropriate way to act. Maybe we should imprison all the politicians for telling us WAR is a good idea. Maybe we should imprison bankers for tricking us into worshipping MONEY. Maybe we should imprison all the Priests for teaching us to hate those who don't worship our idea of God. Maybe WE deserve the PRISON we all are living in after all.

Love one another.

Or do not.

But when you do not, you have no one to blame but yourself.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Manson inspires the killing of less than 10 people and George Bush inspires the killing of over one million. George Bush is not sure about global warming, and Manson is sure. They should agree, since they are on the same team, the ignorant and evil team. Niether one of these criminals seem to have carisma, so how did they get such a big following?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
I can always count on the people of ATS for horribly flawed logic.

So mob bosses don't hold ANY blame for anything done by their organization? They aren't the ones doing it themselves.

You are responsible for your own choices in life.

Hitler is great guy too, huh? He never killed anyone, he just told other people to.

Charles Manson may be a genius, and he may have charisma, but in no way is he a good person deserving of anyone's love.

I wonder how you would feel if it was your pregnant wife that was cut to pieces by this lunatic's henchmen? I hope you never have to deal with something like that, but...

I do not love anyone more than another. All are equal in my eyes. Had this happened to me I would wonder what pain caused the henchmen to become so delusional that they would do such a deed. I would do what ever it took to eliminate their suffering that they would not find the need to do such a thing again.

I would love them when no one else would.

But, that is me...

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I'm saying it how I see it. You cannot change the fact you idolize this person. You need to read between the lines and see how evil this person really is in life.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

I'm saying it how I see it. You cannot change the fact you idolize this person. You need to read between the lines and see how evil this person really is in life.

I idolise no Man my friend. You need to read between the lines of your own life to see what evil you have done.

Do you sit silently while your country exploits the world through murder and destruction?
Do you sit comfortably in your home while others suffer starvation, preventable disease, and numerous other atrocities to support your comfort?
Do you turn a blind eye to the imprisonment of your own countrymen for exercising their own free will?

If Manson is evil, then your own heart is evil.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Then you do the same. What have you done to make the world a better place? If you want to me to change my tune then Charles Manson is a nut case. He is used to living life in prison. Do you agree he is adapted to prison life? The only person should judge is Hashem.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

Then you do the same. What have you done to make the world a better place? If you want to me to change my tune then Charles Manson is a nut case. He is used to living life in prison. Do you agree he is adapted to prison life? The only person should judge is Hashem.

I do not see Charles Manson as evil. I see him as having an honest view of the world we have created. Through people choosing to follow blindly over men, they have through out time committed one atrocity after another on each other. Rather than following the divine law of Loving one another, they judge the world around them as good or evil, justifying their atrocities in the name of good. Has Manson done anything the Popes of Catholicism has not done? Has Manson done anything the Rabbis of Israel have not done? Has Manson done anything that the Imams of Islam have not done? Has Manson done anything that Mao, Stalin, Elizabeth, Bush, or Obama have not done?

Telling other men to kill other men is indeed unrighteous.
Doing what they say is equally unrighteous.

Only by loving all can one find the path to righteousness. Only by loving all can we break the cycle of endless killing.

Charles Manson is insane because WE have made an insane world. Anytime you can justify killing, hatred, oppression, and other atrocities, you are reflecting the insane world we have created.

What have I done to make it better? I am spending time with you in hopes of touching your heart and opening your mind to a better way.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Well we need to lock them down! The Messiah will come and eternal peace will shine around the world. G-d's presence will be known.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

Well we need to lock them down! The Messiah will come and eternal peace will shine around the world. G-d's presence will be known.

Christ is the messiah, and he has come!

Peace will prevail when people do what the Messiah taught.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Sorry, Jesus is not my Messiah. Go to my thread and see how Jesus is not and never will be the Messiah G-d has promised the Messiah to the Earth and people!!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Once again, IAMIAM has astounded me. Just when you think hes completely batty, he turns it 180 and makes complete sense.

He is the truest Christian I have ever met. THIS is what Jesus actually taught...love your neighbor as thyself.
Imagine if every Christian in our country thought like this! Imagine how beautiful our country would be!! I shed a tear for what could be.

It is insanely hard to actually consider and apply the concepts of forgiveness and unconditional love.

For the record, I am not a Christian, but IAMIAM makes me seriously consider it, for the first time ever. His posts here on ATS are better sermons than I have ever heard from any preacher.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I'll admit I may not be as "good" a person as IAMIAM

I respect your outlook, and the world would probably be a better place if everyone thought as you do.

But personally, I cant. I cannot give love, compassion, or understanding to people that commit such acts. Or should I say, brainwash others into committing such acts.

What you say is absolutely true, people are responsible for their own actions. But, if i understand it correctly, your views mean that someone like Hitler is completely void of any responsibility for anything. WWII isn't his fault, the death of so many isn't his fault? The world's governments aren't responsible for anything done under their direction?

I just don't accept that. If you pay someone to murder someone, you are just as guilty as the person actually pulling the trigger.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I'll admit I may not be as "good" a person as IAMIAM

My friend, I am not better than you or anyone else in any way shape or form. I am no better than Manson, Bush, Obama, nor am I any worse than any Man. I am equal. That is the whole point of my message with everyone. We are all equal. It was not that long ago that I was prepared to murder. For my country, for freedom, for what ever reason that I felt justified, I walked to the edge of contemplating it.

I respect your outlook, and the world would probably be a better place if everyone thought as you do.

I hope that the world will give it a chance. It is the only way we can make sincere change in this world to end the suffering that brings out the worst capabilities in Man.

But personally, I cant. I cannot give love, compassion, or understanding to people that commit such acts. Or should I say, brainwash others into committing such acts.

What you say is absolutely true, people are responsible for their own actions. But, if i understand it correctly, your views mean that someone like Hitler is completely void of any responsibility for anything. WWII isn't his fault, the death of so many isn't his fault? The world's governments aren't responsible for anything done under their direction?

I just don't accept that. If you pay someone to murder someone, you are just as guilty as the person actually pulling the trigger.

The problem all stems from the world we have created my friend. We live in a dog eat dog world. Rather than cooperate for the good of all, we compete for the good of ourselves. Someone is going to be the looser in the fight. There is no such thing as losing gracefully in the game of survival. When it is your own family that is pushed to the edge of starvation and suffering, would you be able to sit silently, gracefully accepting your demise?

Hitler rose to power because Germany lost a war and in turn was forced into starvation and chaos. The atmosphere was created for a Hitler to rise to power. He capitalised on a scapegoat, the Jews, which was far more appealing than pointing his finger at the people. That would not have lead to his rise to power you know, saying it is the peoples fault. Furthermore, Hitler was not far off the mark as it was the Jews who dominated the banking industry. This is not to say that the Jews are to blame, but rather the bankers.

Oddly, we do not take a stand against Israel today when they have done the same things to the Palestinian people. We cannot, because we did the same thing to the Native Americans of this country. We ALL have blood on our hands, we are all capable of great atrocities, we are all capable of unfathomable love for our fellow man. The only thing that separates us one from the other is circumstance.

If we want to eliminate the horrors we do to each other, we MUST eliminate those circumstances that drive us into rage. This means we MUST love one another, share the worlds resources with one another, have equality for all, and forgive, forgive, forgive ourselves for what we have done in our past.

I am not a Christian. I preach the message of Christ because when I stared at the abyss of my own soul and saw the way back to the light, I read Christ's words and found that he had it all along. This is the message he was trying to convey. I saw how it was so easily distorted and used to justify a vicious and cruel Empire which dominates this planet. I promise you as sure as I live and breathe that if more do not pick up the cross and follow me in following Christ, this world will become more dark and sinister than man could ever imagine.

It is not about seeing Christ as the divine. It never was. It has always been about seeing the divine in each of us, and loving one another accordingly. When we fail to love each and everyone of us, the divine within becomes one hell of a devil. God is a jealous God indeed.

Love one another. It is the only way, the only truth, the only life.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 20-4-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles
Once again, IAMIAM has astounded me. Just when you think hes completely batty, he turns it 180 and makes complete sense.

He is the truest Christian I have ever met. THIS is what Jesus actually taught...love your neighbor as thyself.
Imagine if every Christian in our country thought like this! Imagine how beautiful our country would be!! I shed a tear for what could be.

It is insanely hard to actually consider and apply the concepts of forgiveness and unconditional love.

For the record, I am not a Christian, but IAMIAM makes me seriously consider it, for the first time ever. His posts here on ATS are better sermons than I have ever heard from any preacher.

It is not my words that marvel you my friend. It is the teachings of Christ in practice and they are marvelous indeed! Following Christ is not about being Christian. That is far too easy. No, one must pick up the cross and walk in his way, his truth, and his life. One must be willing to sacrifice his own flesh for a better world, the Kingdom of Heaven promised mankind. I follow Christ, not Paul, not Pope Pious or Leo or John. The master is within us all. That is where you find him. Everyone has the ability to follow in his way, truth, and life. They must find that ability within themselves. They must find the Christ within themselves, that they can open their hearts and minds to the limitless possibilities of Man living in love with one another.

What a world that would be indeed!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thatonedude

Exactly, so in other words he doesn't know sh!t about anything. The guy wouldn't know where he was if he got to taste the free worlds fresh air again. His opinion is meaningless.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I have heard the message that you preach before, but maybe because of the circumstance of the conversation, or my current mood, it does give me pause to think more than it has in the past, which is why it took me a few days to reply.

After a short amount of thinking, I am struggling with this:

Forgiveness and love for your fellow man is a concept that I would support, but there are a few circumstances where I don't see the good in it.

For someone who has committed horrible acts, and who as vowed to continue committing horrible acts, what advantage is there to forgiveness and love? In your opinion, is it not a good idea to lock away people that murder and steal? Or am I misunderstanding here?

Doesn't forgiveness mean that you are relieving a person from the responsibility of their actions? Which goes against what you said earlier about people being responsible for what they do? If you murder someone, and intend to continue murdering people, or refuse to "repent" (not in the religious sense) for your actions, aren't you basically opting out of deserving love and forgiveness?

People make mistakes, and do horrible things. I truly believe people can change, but only those who are actually committed to change in their hearts are deserving of forgiveness to me. If someone is intent on doing harm to others for the rest of their life, what good can come from forgiving or loving them, other than to facilitate their ability to further harm others?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

Wait, what? IAMIAM is not saying anything that indicates he idolizes Manson. You should go back and reread his posts. Whether you agree or not, he's writing about how we are all humans, and all in this together, good or evil, we're all made of the same spirit.

His message, I might add, is strikingly similar to that of a certain carpenter I've read about...
edit on 4/21/2011 by Pseudonaut because: fixies

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
This is a silly article. The implication is that because Manson believes in global warming its wrong/evil/crazy,

Manson also liked the Beatles: Does that make the Beatles wrong/evil/crazy?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join