It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charles Manson breaks 20 year silence,Speaks about Global Warming...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Global warming must be true, Charles Manson believes in it. Killer breaks 20-year silence on 40th anniversary of gruesome Sharon Tate murders

Crazed cult leader Charles Manson has broken a 20-year silence in a prison interview coinciding with the 40th anniversary of his conviction for the gruesome Sharon Tate murders - to speak out about global warming.The infamous killer, who started championing environmental causes from behind bars, bemoaned the 'bad things' being done to environment in a rambling phone interview from his Californian jail cell.

'Everyone’s God and if we don’t wake up to that there’s going to be no weather because our polar caps are melting because we’re doing bad things to the atmosphere.
'If we don’t change that as rapidly as I’m speaking to you now, if we don’t put the green back on the planet and put the trees back that we’ve butchered, if we don’t go to war against the problem...' he added, trailing off.

Manson, who described himself to his interviewer as a 'bad man who shoots people', brainwashed members of a commune known as The Family into butchering eight people including film director Roman Polanski’s pregnant wife Sharon Tate in July and August 1969

LINK to ARTICLE

Wow, if this crazy F#!@ has things to say about global warming should we listen or does it make global warming that much more of a joke?...i guess the guy at least knows what hes talking about..its not like he has any other time to do anything else but read and study things...i dont know i just thought this was interesting that the nut job hasnt gave an interview in 20 years and when he does he talks about global warming...

edit on 18-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

I have no idea what to make of this, Looks like he doesn't even fully understand global warming. Your last line was hilarious, You read my mind.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gdaub23i dont know i just thought this was interesting that the nut job hasnt gave an interview in 20 years and when he does he talks about global warming...

edit on 18-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

Almost as if someone would like to link "Global warming" with nutcases. But who would ever want to do that?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

This is the cycle of the Earth, the next Ice Age is approaching. Global Warming is a joke.

So they are even teaching inmates bad science now?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Well he is right. He has always been right. Many do not realise the awake mind that was Charles Manson. He was imprisoned for not a single crime. He never killed anyone. He convinced his followers to do the killing to teach people to stop being a follower of others.

Check out this quote from that article...

He told Vanity Fair Spain magazine: 'You have to accept yourself as God. You have to realise you’re just the Devil just as much as you’re God, that you’re everything and you’re nothing at all.

Yes indeed, dead on Charley.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 18-4-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I don't trust anything this man says, he might be intelligent but he is evil. EVIL.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I know for a fact Charles Manson is crazy.

That is how society has effected him.

I also know that he is no nut job.

His mind just moves to fast for speech to keep up.

I know a lady that was a guard at Corchrin.

He still calls her once a month.

I believe that the pressure of time in cases such as an interview would have. Often cause him to ramble because
that guard told me ( hear say, I know ) to talk to Charley as she does. She sees how he had his influence over those people. She even says she loves the guy. Also that he's very intelligent and right exactly where he belongs. She can't imagine him running loose.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

global warming that much more of a joke

Its a joke. In the 1970's, the first bandwagon was derived, known as global cooling. As we know, it ended and guess what, nothing happened. This is a topic that the libs love to latch on too, yet another program to request earmarks for.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I would have NEVER guessed in a millon years that ole Charlie is a Lefty! He's one of the "smart" people.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If you listen to him you may aswell go butcher someone

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I can always count on the people of ATS for horribly flawed logic.

So mob bosses don't hold ANY blame for anything done by their organization? They aren't the ones doing it themselves.

Hitler is great guy too, huh? He never killed anyone, he just told other people to.

Charles Manson may be a genius, and he may have charisma, but in no way is he a good person deserving of anyone's love.

I wonder how you would feel if it was your pregnant wife that was cut to pieces by this lunatic's henchmen? I hope you never have to deal with something like that, but...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Must suck to be caged up like an animal for the rest of your life.

AND...

since when did anyone give the slightest of his opinion in recent times? lol

he's a rotting pinata.

It's almost as bad if Kayne West was speaking about it. well ALMOST.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Well he has always been in jail or prison. Just because someone doesn't commit the murder(s) does it mean they're not guilty? Come on now? How many of the users on this website would love to see any political leader brought to trial for the wars? How can you people worship Charles Manson?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by gdaub23

global warming that much more of a joke

Its a joke. In the 1970's, the first bandwagon was derived, known as global cooling. As we know, it ended and guess what, nothing happened. This is a topic that the libs love to latch on too, yet another program to request earmarks for.

Not to mention, tax the crap out of us, as well.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

So far I have resisted in answering to any of your beliefs you post on here but this one just takes the cake!!! Tell me how he has always been right? You are always saying we are all one, love everyone etc etc but I know he is not my brother nor are we anything alike. He is an insane, sadistic murderer and I for one will not be swayed to think otherwise.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Everyone’s God

What are the implications of this statement from a killer whos been behind bars for so long?

Does this mean this logic is flawed logic, or does this have other implications?

Where could this idea have come from?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Also that he's very intelligent and right exactly where he belongs. She can't imagine him running loose.

That man always makes me consider the other ones who are just a hair more intelligent than he is, and are still living out here with us.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
If you haven't noticed the amount of people realizing they are the source has increased lately. Or at least a direct part of the source.

Could this be part of the great deception?
edit on 18-4-2011 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

When reading the question you just posed, the first thought that came into my head was it sounds like he logs onto ATS! I have heard that line "we are all god" so many times from numerous posters. Heck, he could even be one ( a poster that is, not god)
edit on 18-4-2011 by sunsetatdawn because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2011 by sunsetatdawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sunsetatdawn

Kind of a scary thought.

Makes you think, what type of people are they that assume this logic, and what else could they be doing?

Who had this original thought and way of thinking?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join