It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More koran burning... What's going to be the outcome??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
fair play to her ..... here in the UK people are furious that the muslims burned our poppies and received a £50 fine but a soldier who has served the country burnt a koran and received £50 fine and 100 days inside .... wheres justice in that pffftttt ..... i hope theres many more like her who will take a stand and rid the country of these radicals and let them know we will not bow down!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5StarOracle
reply to post by Lysergic

Nice death threat... that is what we are talking about though, keep showing us what your all about...

LOL this guy....

Death Threat?
Yes lets burn all the religious nut buckets.
I lulz at your attempt.
edit on 19-4-2011 by Lysergic because: literally lulz

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoopDawg
reply to post by truthorlies

If you are a true Christian you don't treat anyone like this regardless of their belief.

Not so fast.
Christians in the First Century burned "holy books" that promoted false teachings. I see nothing wrong with burning the Koran if someone feels the need to do so. I personally feel no need to make a public display of my beliefs. These people, however, come across as media-whores, bent on proclaiming their own self-righteousness. That is a dangerous path.

(Acts 19:18-20) . . .And many of those who had become believers would come and confess and report their practices openly. 19 Indeed, quite a number of those who practiced magical arts brought their books together and burned them up before everybody. And they calculated together the prices of them and found them worth fifty thousand pieces of silver.

edit on 4/19/2011 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

Its hard to argue with you because of that wonderful curly picture, but the passage you quoted is about pagans converting to Christianity and burning their books as symbol of doing so. There is a big difference.
the whole point of being a Christian is to strive to be like Jesus. Would Jesus commit such an act of hate? No.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoopDawg
reply to post by Sparky63

Would Jesus commit such an act of hate? No.

Actually, Christ whipped people for selling products in the temple. Jesus wasn't buddha. He wasn't always loving and kind. If he was, there would not be a judgment day with billions going to hell.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PoopDawg

I can't say for sure, but I don't think he would mind if someone burned a book that spread lies about him, his Father , and his followers. Whether it is an "act of hate" depends on ones individual perspective. I don't happen to consider it an act of hate. But that is just my opinion. Maybe one day I will get a chance to ask him.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

So, it would be ok if a Muslim who converted to Christianity burned his Koran, but no one else would be allowed to do so?
I don't think burning any book should be a crime. It is a matter of freedom of expression as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
What a #ing crazy bitch.

Its obvious from the last backlash that people DIE over this sort of thing, yet she goes ahead and does it anyway. She is pushing buttons, trying to kick off a massive fight. Yet this is typical behaviour for people. I hope she gets what she deserves.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63

So, it would be ok if a Muslim who converted to Christianity burned his Koran, but no one else would be allowed to do so?
I don't think burning any book should be a crime. It is a matter of freedom of expression as far as I'm concerned.

It goes way deeper than that. She is intentionally and deliberately attacking Muslims and offending them in a way she knows full well will probably cause violence and death. Rattling the hornets nest. This is criminal behaviour.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
You know, it's funny. Youtube old cartoons from WWII. The Germans and Japanese were our enemies. Americans constantly put them down, made fun of them, depicted them as losers and we were the winners. And now? If you draw a picture of Mohamed, you may get your head cut off.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
She has my support. I thought they were good videos and should be shared.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
based off your thread title, I'd have to assume more books will burn. good riddance too. i've read the book.. not the book of love and peace thats for sure!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Stupid bitch.

Wrapped up in the illusion of race, boundaries, territories, tarring everyone with the same brush.
Retaliation and revenge. Basically the same level as animals. Animals exist on these principles.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Reply to post by truthorlies

The out come middle east is going to kill all christians. thats all. what else you wanted moron ??

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The Muslim demand that you show obescience to their belief system under pain of death is calculated intimidation - if you aquiesce you invite further and further intimidation.

I think islam is evil - the Koran is a pile of # and a manual of hate speech and I would burn every last one on the planet!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I think she's hot.
She turns me on.
And it's her right to burn it.
This is American freedom.
Other countries don't have it.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
When one does something that is considered offensive to Muslims, what is the outcome always?

Violence

Most likely violence against someone who is innocent of any involvement of the event.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

I wonder what attempt exists in your mind that you find humour enough in to laugh to yourself about? I guess the old saying ignorance is bliss is very true indeed.

Or is it that you thought I tried to get you in trouble? I assure you this is not true. I want people to see the truth behind your beliefs.

Just like your brothers you too seem to feel a need to respond to burning a book by takng life in trade. This was your own statement for which you are responsible alone.

The truth is the jokes on you, of course I dont expect you to have the required faculties to comprehend why this is true.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This is all being blown out of proportion. I mean, who hasn't burned a Koran? Just like burning some trash.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63

I can't say for sure, but I don't think he would mind if someone burned a book that spread lies about him, his Father , and his followers. Whether it is an "act of hate" depends on ones individual perspective. I don't happen to consider it an act of hate. But that is just my opinion. Maybe one day I will get a chance to ask him.

you are correct, brother.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join