It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More koran burning... What's going to be the outcome??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The burning of the Koran in a publicized manner, in the U.S. should be considered an act of domestic terrorism.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
dude, she's hot!!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Haha she book marked her koran with bacon! Hilarious!
She's a cutie. I like her.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

Why should it be considered domestic terrorism? Because it would tick some people off? They need to get over themselves. This is America, where you are free to be offended daily, and you probably will be if you let yourself be.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I don't care if you burn the American Flag, the UN flag, the Bible, the Torah, my wedding certificate, my child's birth certificate- I don't CARE.

Burning people or living animals, we have a problem.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
reply to post by Sek82

Why should it be considered domestic terrorism? Because it would tick some people off? They need to get over themselves. This is America, where you are free to be offended daily, and you probably will be if you let yourself be.

You're dealing with liberal guilt. They want us to live under sharia.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

Umm hi, one of those "they's" here. Just coming to let you know that I couldn't care less about what kind of law you live under, and wouldn't expect you to live under something you didn't believe in.

bye

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I'm not taking one side or the other in this. I do have a side, but that is not what I put this post for. I simply am wondering what peoples reactions are.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Umm hi, one of those "they's" here. Just coming to let you know that I couldn't care less about what kind of law you live under, and wouldn't expect you to live under something you didn't believe in.

bye

Not caring is very dangerous.
Look what's going on in England.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Simply put, because I feel that burning a Koran helps to tarnish the image of our country world wide, incites violence against US Military personnel and civilians alike at home and abroad in response to such actions by extremists from the "other side", and certainly does not make us the "better man" by doing so.

While the act of burning a book itself can demonstrate the freedoms of America that we all share, which I appreciate, burning a religious book such as the Koran is an act of religious hatred and does not represent what we stand for in American. At least, what I stand for anyway.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

Your name is accurate..

Yours isn't.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

That makes no sense. I'm a muslim, and I myself don't even care to live under what these SO CALLED muslim leaders pass off as Sharia law which is just them twisting my faith to uphold a totalitarian agenda, so why would I want YOU to live under the Sharia law when you don't even believe in ISLAM?!? Stop painting all muslims with the same deep mountain dwelling Afghani tribal brush.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

Put simply, I don't understand viewpoints like this at all. There are reasons - damn good reasons - why people feel the need to speak out against religion.

Tolerance is overrated.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Did someone say BACON???

This chick kinda turned me on...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This was discussed further on This Thread

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
We all remember last year. We had a huge uprising of people threatening to burn korans. Some did. Some did not. Why is it that some feel they need to, while others think it's wrong. Some that did it, faced serious backlash, while others did not. Here is one man that did not.

What can we expect this year on the ten year anniversary?
edit on 18-4-2011 by truthorlies because: sticky keys

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Wow ! What a pathetic woman, that would not realize the danger she is putting our troops in. The freedom of speech does not invite you to yell Fire ! in a crowded movie theater, in fact it's against the law. Christians need to be wise as a serpant in picking there battles and not with a spirit of Anger, and no, thats not righteous indignation she is manifesting.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
So simply because it could cause turmoil between us and others, these people don't have a right to freedom of expression? People burn bibles and American flags all the time. Just saying.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Bastardous books, burn them all I say.

Then lets burn her and that old man book burning clown.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by PoopDawg

History contradicts you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join