It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel becomes CERN nuclear group member

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by backinblack

you bet..

If you think im wrong, then provide the info showing it.

OK...

Uhm ok... Your response though does not change the facts that we can deal with nations who have undeclared nuclear programs and that its not against the law.

Since when were Pakistan's and India's nuclear programs undeclared???

So, you ARE WRONG..

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

So then your answer would be no, you cant support your false claim.

Nuclear Proliferation - Wikipedia
United Nations - IAEA

India used the United Nations Nuclear program at the time to gain access to nuclear technology.

In 1974 India detonated their fisrt atomic bomb, which they states was a peaceful detonation. To date they are not a signatory to the NPT. So your answer about India is they have been undeclared since 1974.

Pakistan has had an active nuclear weapons program since the early 1970's but did not test detonate theirs until 1998, when India tested a few. So your answer about Pakistan is they have been undeclared since 1998.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

What??
Neither deny their nuclear weapons programs as Israel does..

I think you're delusional to think otherwise..
Not being a signatory to the NPT and being undeclared are two different things..

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Yea ever since Dan Browns Da Vinci Code, I'm scared CERN is up to no good

Imagine Israel had an anti-matter bomb? They'd be the guy with the biggest gun on the block.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Exactly right my friend. Israel develops systems that the US doesnt even have.

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Israel does things with their research that even the US cant do.

So not a country but a state is able to do more than the country that financially supports it?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Israel is accepted into this organization without ever signing the NPT. Does anyone else see a problem here besides me?

They'd have to ADMIT they have them first...before signing such a treaty...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I have looked for other stories on this and wonder if there's a bit of over-blowing... There is nothing official on the CERN website under press releases - you would have thought that news such as this would lead to a press release.

Israel and CERN

Regards

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

Not neccisarily.. Adding scientists from Israel to an already ongoing project with scientists from over 130 countries is not really a major news deal.

It would be like announcing that 3 British Police Officers are in New York on an exchange program with the NYPD. Might make local news, but on the national / international stage, the thought process is who cares.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Hey I know why the Israelis want to be involved..

They want to find the God's "chosen" Particle...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Actually its not against the law. We supply Aid to Pakistan, as well as India. The FEderal Government has nothing to do with how the States run their own afffairs, including finiance.
edit on 19-4-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

Pakistan is more a bribe to let the US drone kill their civilians..
India I haven't looked into the reasons or if it's military or not but it's peanuts anyway..

Lets see now, Pakistan, known to be a safe route to those who the media select to inform depending on which side of the globe your location is from. As for India, they seem to have things and are well in tune with the harmonics as to future events. Even for me, to mention the obvious, is ridiculous.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join