It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United Conspiracy of Everything

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Pffft.....amateurs - they want you to believe the obvious stuff......and of course you fall for it

Frogs is where it's at - what's anotehr term for Frogs?? Do I hear cheese eating surrender monkeys?? Hmmmmmmm??????

That's RIGHT! By turning everyone into frogs they ar preparing us for final defeat.......and garlic sauce!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Well I didn't fall for it.

Did you?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Sheesh - you dont even realise what it is you ahve fallen for!

The toilet paper is strong in this one!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by Tecumte

Sheesh - you dont even realise what it is you ahve fallen for!

The toilet paper is strong in this one!

OK I think we need to be careful here, ATG (Aloysius the Gaul for short) from our lofty towers of enlightenment and truth it is sometimes easy to forget that not everyone out there has as much insight or wisdom as we do concerning the veil that has been placed over everyones eyes.

This thread was started to inform and educate not belittle, I think it is now important that you explain to Tecumte exactly what it is he has fallen for ( I know and could tell him but it would be better coming from you)

Nothing wrong with giving people the occasional verbal bitchslap as a way of saying "ARE U FEKN STUPID" but it must always be followed by something to give the person hope and knowledge.

People can we pls ensure every post has something of use that will give others the knowledge and power to fight TPTB attempts to hide whats really going on. I don t want this vital thread to descend into farce as so many before it have.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Yes ATG needs to 'enlighten me
with all of his vast wisdom
but then again that would just turn this thread into another one regarding the state-issued conspiracy theory regarding 9-11 vs the huge holes so many have uncovevered in it and we likely have plenty of those threads here and on the net already

But we could add some other gov issued 'official' conspiracy theories and look at how those ridiculous claims are often accepted regardless of how absurd they are simply based on where they come from rather than what they actually contain.

I think the point needs to be made though that so many accept 'official' lies and conspircy theories when they appear to come from someone who looks to have 'authority' no matter how much that authority may be abused, it's a blind naive trust of sorts, that historically one can validate has led many poor unwitting sheep down the path of destruction.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
but then again that would just turn this thread into another one regarding the state-issued conspiracy theory regarding 9-11 vs the huge holes so many have uncovevered in it

Of course they have uncovered holes!!! the whole thing is just one big hole!!!!

This will likely be my last post as what Im about to reveal is The biggest conspiracy (apart from the TP of course) that has ever been pulled on humanity. I will most likely be missing never to be found or dead by morning but due to my love of truth I am willing to sacrifice myself so that all of you can pass it on to the masses.

9-11 never happened!!!!!!!!! there was never any twin towers!!! NYC doesnt even exist!!!!!

Think about it, has anyone evr been to this place "New York"? didnt think so
Does anyone know anyone from New York? didnt think so

The concept of a bustling energetic cultural metropolis was needed after WW2 to keep American morale up due to the fact that at this period of time Americans were still living in log cabins.

When footage of allied bombing raids in Europe were played in the 3 mobile moving picture carts that travelled the length of the country at the time americans started asking "why do these people have cities with multistory buildings and we have mud huts?"

To stave off a revolution or a mass exodus the Bildeburgers with the cooperation of Google maps decided to create a fake city to show that America was ahead of the world.
To make the lie more believable they employed Frank Sinatra to sing a song about this Mythical place.
(interesting off topic piece of info about Frank Sinatra (Real name Francine Sinatra) is that he was actually a 3ft tall black female midget!! true look it up)
There is some debate about what the song actually means, for instance its mention of bright lights. We all know the electric light bulb wasnt invented until 1983 so what could a song from the 50's be reffering to?
Some suggest it is a reference to the worship of a sun god, others say that the military did have artificial lighting sources at this time and the mention in the song was to desensitise people to there eventual realease but unfortunately with Francine dead it is unlikely we will ever know the truth.

Everything worked well for a time, Americans were busy moving out of caves and building there own new cities to be concerned with seeing this wonderous place that held so much of Americas hopes and dreams.
But all that changed in 1993 when they finally finished building the whitehouse.
The American cities had all been built and now people werent required for construction and manufacturing work they were allowed out of the pens they had been confined to for 40 yrs. Most people wanted to see this magical place that had inspired them to do so much. This is when TPTB realised they had a serious issue on their hands. At first it wasnt difficult to keep people away as the only mode of transportation was the horse and cart and as we all know Americas road system was non existant until 1998.
It became more difficult with the introduction of steam power in 1996, to stop people asking questions they built sacle model of the city at a 1/1000 ratio. The trains that took people to New York were actually magical and shrank people to 1/1000th of their size before they got there so that it would seem life sized.

With the invention of the Airplane in 2000 they new the gig was up and once and for all needed a solution to keep people from wanting to visit. Fear was the modis operandi that was used. By creating a fake enemy (seriously Afghanistan? as if somewhere would have a stupid name like that) and a fake attack they were effectively able to keep the public from wanting to visit the place.

If you dont believe me thats fine, I know its alot to take in, but its all true.
If you feel the need to verify what I say Im happy to give you all the contact details for my Mum who will confirm that I always tell the truth.

Hope this helps everyone

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This has been one of the most intricate and comprehensive threads of the ages. In previous attempts for a unified conspiracy of everything www.abovetopsecret.com... it ended up at the Monarch project at the bottom of the hole. This is about more than the affects of a mere sideshows in the media, but goes to the cause of the assault on humanity. It is a deconstruction of existence and purging of the spirit that has formed over the aeons.

The perpetrators of this ignorance go by many names and many forms but they do make themselves known by their actions and repercussions. It has been called the hydra for those who challenge this authority as it only grows stronger against those who play by its macabre rules. When you think you have a victory it is actually a defeat as it feeds of your pain and hate to sprout an even larger force to overcome. But like everything in life, if it can be made it can also be unmade.

So how do end this infliction? For Hercules he had to smash it between two rocks, so we need it between a rock and a hard place. Within the shell of its existence it already sounds like a hard place, our usual rocks like the law, government, banks, media and military have already been assimilated. Can we some how turn these on each other to self destruct and remove the infection?

Here deep within the madness of the internet we are still safe, for now. It wants our obedience, servitude, blood, sweet and no more tears. It wants our labour for economic gain, our bodies for domination, to rip out our spirit and spit it on the floor like an inconvenient grape seed. As we fight for peace, pay for justice and work to be free our world is slowly being turning upside down to disorientate, confuse and deceive us. To slowly prepare us like the frogs getting boiled, all to become just a number.

This is not the world I want, I do not want to live in a boring grey metropolis moving around like a zombie and respected like a cog in the machine. I want a world of diversity, colour, crazy ideas that make sense and where people take responsibility, share resources and are allowed to find their individually. I want a world greater than the one mind of a dictator, I want FREEDOM! Freedom of the spirit, freedom of ideas and freedom of the truth. No one owns the universe so no one own the truth, we are all a part of it, all share holders of life.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

Originally posted by Tecumte
but then again that would just turn this thread into another one regarding the state-issued conspiracy theory regarding 9-11 vs the huge holes so many have uncovevered in it

Of course they have uncovered holes!!! the whole thing is just one big hole!!!!

This will likely be my last post as what Im about to reveal is The biggest conspiracy (apart from the TP of course) that has ever been pulled on humanity. I will most likely be missing never to be found or dead by morning but due to my love of truth I am willing to sacrifice myself so that all of you can pass it on to the masses.

9-11 never happened!!!!!!!!! there was never any twin towers!!! NYC doesnt even exist!!!!!

Think about it, has anyone evr been to this place "New York"? didnt think so
Does anyone know anyone from New York? didnt think so

The concept of a bustling energetic cultural metropolis was needed after WW2 to keep American morale up due to the fact that at this period of time Americans were still living in log cabins.

When footage of allied bombing raids in Europe were played in the 3 mobile moving picture carts that travelled the length of the country at the time americans started asking "why do these people have cities with multistory buildings and we have mud huts?"

To stave off a revolution or a mass exodus the Bildeburgers with the cooperation of Google maps decided to create a fake city to show that America was ahead of the world.
To make the lie more believable they employed Frank Sinatra to sing a song about this Mythical place.
(interesting off topic piece of info about Frank Sinatra (Real name Francine Sinatra) is that he was actually a 3ft tall black female midget!! true look it up)
There is some debate about what the song actually means, for instance its mention of bright lights. We all know the electric light bulb wasnt invented until 1983 so what could a song from the 50's be reffering to?
Some suggest it is a reference to the worship of a sun god, others say that the military did have artificial lighting sources at this time and the mention in the song was to desensitise people to there eventual realease but unfortunately with Francine dead it is unlikely we will ever know the truth.

Everything worked well for a time, Americans were busy moving out of caves and building there own new cities to be concerned with seeing this wonderous place that held so much of Americas hopes and dreams.
But all that changed in 1993 when they finally finished building the whitehouse.
The American cities had all been built and now people werent required for construction and manufacturing work they were allowed out of the pens they had been confined to for 40 yrs. Most people wanted to see this magical place that had inspired them to do so much. This is when TPTB realised they had a serious issue on their hands. At first it wasnt difficult to keep people away as the only mode of transportation was the horse and cart and as we all know Americas road system was non existant until 1998.
It became more difficult with the introduction of steam power in 1996, to stop people asking questions they built sacle model of the city at a 1/1000 ratio. The trains that took people to New York were actually magical and shrank people to 1/1000th of their size before they got there so that it would seem life sized.

With the invention of the Airplane in 2000 they new the gig was up and once and for all needed a solution to keep people from wanting to visit. Fear was the modis operandi that was used. By creating a fake enemy (seriously Afghanistan? as if somewhere would have a stupid name like that) and a fake attack they were effectively able to keep the public from wanting to visit the place.

If you dont believe me thats fine, I know its alot to take in, but its all true.
If you feel the need to verify what I say Im happy to give you all the contact details for my Mum who will confirm that I always tell the truth.

Hope this helps everyone

Yes it has helped in many ways.

The government now has a position open for you based upon your resume showing your excellent qualifications.

Also it has quite validated the purpose I observed upon reading your OP.

Also don't forget to drop off your resume at the door, an alphabet soup agency recruiter will be with you shortly.

Oooops, that's a 'conspiracy theory' LOL, never mind then, carry on.......

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

It is good to see that you are starting to overcome the literal, it is all subjective. Even the pure objective nature of mathematics can be bastardised with nonsensical algorithms and incompetence of calculation. No where is truly safe.

But you still have more to learn and see. Yes there was a hole in that among many fateful days, a hole that you have started to explore which is why you are here. But this hole is deep and I can only proved the directions, it is up to you to take those steps. www.1minpages.com...

Government is just a machine like any others, it requires effort and maintenance or it breaks down. It is a reflection of our land, law and culture. A reflection of who we are and where we are. It is up to all of us to understand and right which is wrong before the wrong takes our right.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Hey Dude,

I really appreciate the good word you put in for me, I have a few questions tho.

Is working for the NWO really all its cracked up to be?
Do they have any hot alien chick employees with loose morals who like earthlings?
Will I have to work weekends?
Do they have a dental plan?

Cheers

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Dude I say this with a smile on my face and being Aussie Im sure u wont take it the wrong way.

I cant decide if ur a nutjob or a guru

Either way I give you back the tip of my hat I took back before, your theories are so complex and convoluted they have to be true. Now I just gotta get someone to explain what most of the big words mean.

Gotta be honest man... U scare me

edit on 22-4-2011 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

I cant decide if ur a nutjob or a guru

Don't worry, I have the same problem at times.
But mate, what I do know is that I am just calling it as I see it. So considering this world is a crazy place it all kinda makes sense.

Gotta be honest man... U scare me

Good, you are coming along fast. This fear is exposing the most powerful weapons that can be used to alter your choices and subvert your will. When fear hits you hard and fast it can be devastating with what results. While 'Don't Panic' is one of the best words of advice around, learning to gain enough control not to panic is another thing. You do have power over your emotional state, but like all things it does take practice.

When the fear hits remember to breath, but try to keep it slow. Make the decision to not be scared, the more conviction you use the better the results and wash away that fear. Your body still may be in a heightened state due to the adrenalin dump but keep that brain working, it is your best asset and most effective tool you have. Running around like a chook with its head cut off is a recipe for disaster.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join