It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United Conspiracy of Everything

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

WHOA WHOA!!! Hey now, let's not get over board here! Without toilet paper, we will just be another 3rd world country! I will do without many things, but TP is certainly not one of them! Take away my freedoms, but leave the $#!^ tickets!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAPurMAMA

Cultural change is required old boy - cultural change I tell ya'!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

BTW IkNowSTuff - seeing as I have a gf for close to 5 years now, I think I am, sadly, going to have to let down Watson and his forward attempts for my man cherry!!! I will be sure to wear my steel undies, just in case TSHTF!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Pls forgive my absence, I got to a PC as quick as I could

Since starting this thread 2 days ago strange things have been happening, I think TPTB are scared of these posts and have been going out of their way to confuse, demoralise and discredit me.

Ill give some examples so you know Im not paranoid.

1) since starting this post I have been very tired and had difficulty getting up in the morning. I spoke to my GF about this and the foolish sheep that she is suggested it was coz I was up practically all night on some crazy website. Its amazing how people can stare evidence in the face and dismiss it only to turn around later and say the explanation is something so outlandish that it totally defies logic i.e my tiredness is from lack of sleep as opposed to the aliens messing with my biology using the satellite they have on my neighbours roof.

2) They are trying to make me lose my job. TPTB are very quick, it was barely 5 hrs between my Original post and when I was meant to start work. In that time not only were they able to mess with my biology and make me sleep in, but were also able to influence the train line near my house so I was a full 90 min late. Now Ill point out I do live in Malaysia and the PT isnt the best, in fact on average it probably breaks down once or twice a week, but to happen on the very morning I started this thread? coincidence? I think not!!!!!!!! the odds of that happening must be millions to 1!!!

3) There have only been 3 people visit this thread so far, its obvious to me that this site has been compromised so that important posts like mine are pushed to the back while drivel gets pushed to the front to keep the masses dumbed down.

The list could go on but you all get my point, we have them scared!!!!!!! Top job to all

Now to just quickly address a few points that came up in my absence,

Aloysius once again ur knowledge and insight astounds me, but for the uneducated you need to be more specific. SLAPurMAMA what Aloysius was trying to say is that we should be using natural products (leaves, moss, soft bark etc) in place of toilet paper. Apart from the whole environmental issue the Illuminati dont want us using natural products as this would put us back in sync with Mother nature and the whole Military industrial complex would come falling down.

here is the proof that toilet paper is evil

Toilet paper was first recorded in ancient China and Korea in the 6th century C.E, around the time that history says the dark ages began (coincidence? I think not) From the East it spread via the Silk road bringing ignorance and disassociation from the earth with it.
The real reason for the colonisation of the Americas has nothing to do with Gold,Spices or short cuts to India, It was because the Rockefellas found out there was a whole continent of people using dried corn cobs on their rear ends and thus were intouch with Gaia. Obviously with so many people still having their eyes open world domination would be almost impossible. What followed was the wholesale destruction of entire civilisations. The high priests and kings wre forced to use their ancient and sacred writings as hygiene materials and once the non natural/processed material touched the sensitive receptors around their sphincters their earth sight left them and they were mere sheep like the rest of the world.
Its all true, do some research.

SLAPurMAMA u say u have had a gf for 5 yrs but have you really?

One of the ways the NWO control intelligent truthseekers like urself is to plant cyborg-hybrid aliens into our lives as distractions from our truth seeking. The only way u can tell if ur alleged GF is real is to cut off the top of her skull while she sleeps, if you see brain all is good and shes human. Before she wakes up quickly reattach her skull and sleep well knowing she is indeed human. If however you find Circuits and flashing lights this could be an indication that she is in fact not human and u should proceed very carefully. Try to find out more so u can be sure but if she is a cyborg-hybrid alien u need to find a source of heat that exceeds 60,000 Celius and burn her.

Finally Kwakakev, checked out ur sight. Nice!! most of the technical stuff went over my head but a good read never the less. 1 off topic point I feel I need to bring up is in ur travels you didnt get to VIC, as a Victorian I am slightly insulted and hurt by the omission and feel the need to once again say

Seriously dude, wake up to urself

Unfortunately I like you am at a loss for how we are going to fix this mess were in but I believe intelligent constructive threads like this one are a good start.

Hope that helps
edit on 20-4-2011 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Your capability to connect seemingly random gibberish is astounding, I can see why you have TPTB worried as they will never see it coming. This is not just a fight for our land, resources, sovereignty or depravity but our identity, I cannot see how we could possibly fail unless we choose too.

As for Victoria, already lived there a couple years. I am sure I will be passing through again.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Gibberish!!!!!!!! did you even read what I wrote? have they brainwashed you so thoroughly that you cant see truth when its right in front of you. Everything is have stated here is easily verified by rereading what I wrote.

Once again dude Im compelled to say

Wake up to urself!!!!!!

As to ur observation, thank you and yes my capacity for Bull$#!+ is both astounding and limitless

As to our victory, I agree it is assured. With fighters for truth like you and me how can we lose!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

As to ur observation, thank you and yes my capacity for Bull$#!+ is both astounding and limitless

Hence we need to stop using TP - there just isn't enough to deal with astouding and limitless bravo-sierra - we need to find renewable alternatives!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I was walking down the street last Sunday when I noticed a guy walking towards me with a frog on his head. I stopped, pointed at the frog and asked " what's this all about?" The frog said; "it all started with a wart on my ass".

Any ideas?

Peace..................yak055h

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by yak055h

I was afraid this was going to happen when I started this thread, people were going to take everyday normal circumstances and blow them out of proportion.

Dude I dont mean to be a joykill but what you saw was simply a talking frog that was belittling his human servant.

Hang on........ is that what you found odd? the fact that the frog was being so cheeky towards the human?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Thank you so much for your knowledge and insight. I can't tell you how relieved I am to know it was not an anomaly caused by HAARP as I first thought. You are truly a wonder.

Peace..................yak055h

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by yak055h

Not caused by HAARP??

are you insane?

Of course it was caused by HAARP - what do you think HAARP is??

Human-Amphibian-Anal/Rectal-Protrusion

all that bull about earthquakes & chemtrails - it's just camouflage - what the NWO REALLY doesn't want you to know comes out of a frog's bum!

Deny ignorants
edit on 20-4-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

LMFAO

Nice

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Years ago, I saw this insane man who looked like he was coked out of his mind stand up behind a podium on my Owellian idiot box and claim some cave people from the other side of the world, just flew planes into these towers and one shaped like a Pentagram and now we must spend billions and billions and billions of dollars we don't have and give them to all his buddies.

Too he said we were gonna have to go kill hundreds of thousands of others because they looked just like these cave people and we would have to lose thousands of our own young as well!!! I know it's hard to believe anyone could fall for an idiotic conspiracy theory like this but some people are!!!! Gasp! What should we do, is it ergot in our bread supply, the flouride, mercury, chlorine, Mockingbird press, what gives????????

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
^^^^^^^^^^ And there is the problem people.......

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
^^^^^^^^^^ And there is the problem people.......

Yep.

There it is.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

The Gibberish I was referring to was the post you have to work with, how someone who lost some time needs to wake up, the collapse of civilisation due to toilet paper and the advent of the cybernetic sex machine. It just does my head in. But now the frog... it has always been about the frog.

We are a bunch of lazy bastards #ting all over the place and getting screwed by technology, we are going to have to make that leap - cross the boundary. But where?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Doesn't matter where - just hop to it - but remember to park legally - you don't want to be toad!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
Years ago, I saw this insane man who looked like he was coked out of his mind stand up behind a podium on my Owellian idiot box and claim some cave people from the other side of the world, just flew planes into these towers and one shaped like a Pentagram and now we must spend billions and billions and billions of dollars we don't have and give them to all his buddies.

Too he said we were gonna have to go kill hundreds of thousands of others because they looked just like these cave people and we would have to lose thousands of our own young as well!!! I know it's hard to believe anyone could fall for an idiotic conspiracy theory like this but some people are!!!! Gasp! What should we do, is it ergot in our bread supply, the flouride, mercury, chlorine, Mockingbird press, what gives????????

Whoa Dude.... Can I have some of what ur smokin?

What ur describing is just so outlandish and incredulous, I would normally laugh but its blatant misdirection like this that keeps people ignorant of the important things like the Human Amphibian Anal stuff and Hybrid cat/dog shock troops.

I appreciate were dealing with a somewhat ambiguous area of discussion but please people try and stick with conspiracies that are at least somewhat realistic.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread690973/pg2#pid11129996]post by kwakakev/url]

The Gibberish I was referring to was the post you have to work with, how someone who lost some time needs to wake up, the collapse of civilisation due to toilet paper and the advent of the cybernetic sex machine. It just does my head in. But now the frog... it has always been about the frog.

Unfortunately we must sort through the gibberish that the NWO has bombarded us with if we want to get to the truth.

I totally agree with you and my head like urs was well and truly done in some time ago. How can people like you and me walk around knowing about the TP issue and Frog without our heads exploding from the need to scream " WAKE THE FECK UP PEOPLE, STOP USING TP AND EDUCATE YOURSELVES ABOUT THE HUMAN AMPHIBIAN ANAL THING!!!!!!!"

This here Thread is like an island of intelligence and common sense surrounded by a sea of stupidity and ignorance.
Long live all of us

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

Originally posted by Tecumte

Whoa Dude.... Can I have some of what ur smokin?

What ur describing is just so outlandish and incredulous, I would normally laugh but its blatant misdirection like this that keeps people ignorant of the important things like the Human Amphibian Anal stuff and Hybrid cat/dog shock troops.

I appreciate were dealing with a somewhat ambiguous area of discussion but please people try and stick with conspiracies that are at least somewhat realistic.

Whew, thanks, I wasn't going to mention it but........... now brace yourself..... it...was.. the ....can I say it.....Resident of the ...gulp.... U.S. who was trying to sell us on this crazy conspiracy theory nonsense... I know that's hard to believe, being as he's such a fine Christian man..... and the crazy thing is some people still haven't figured it out yet, that they've been lied to and manipulated. It's really scary. It's like a bad rerun of Pleasantville or something. How can this be happening???

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join