It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it a Conspiracy: Kenyan Runners Totally Dominate the Boston Marathon?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by fredvcall

Good video. Did you know that Cheetahs are the only big cats that purr?

Anyway, this is the second time they moved this posting. Guess people are complaining.

I did not know that! I love Big Cat Diaries; one of my fave shows.

This thread has been moved? Why? Did you 'offend' somebody's delicate sensitivities?

PS: I doubt very much any Kenyan runner could match up with Wes Walker. He's a tough dude.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthwormJim

A half of the Division Bell.. Awe.. the Gilmour in rememberence of Waters...

also aside from cheetahs... the sand is freaking HOT.. as they have no shoes... gotta pick those feet up quick!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
black people have a higher proportion of fast twitch muscles than whites, making them more explosive and fast athletes overall. if you look at the top 200 sprinters in the world most of them are black, and if you look at the physically strongest, theyre all big nordic #ers with a polish guy or two in there.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
so you think its a conspiracy that kenyan athletes (male & female) are better long distance runners than americans?
so who do you think is in on this conspiracy?
sounds like sour grapes to me. you just cant accept the fact that kenyans and africans are better at running long distances. their great cross country runners too.
their better they keep winning so theres something fishy going on, huh?
we keep getting beat so somethings not right
typical arrogent american viewpoint

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge
so you think its a conspiracy that kenyan athletes (male & female) are better long distance runners than americans?
so who do you think is in on this conspiracy?
sounds like sour grapes to me. you just cant accept the fact that kenyans and africans are better at running long distances. their great cross country runners too.
their better they keep winning so theres something fishy going on, huh?
we keep getting beat so somethings not right
typical arrogent american viewpoint

jah mon, not a conspiracy, just simple genetics.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Tsk tsk tsk.The american stereotypes are so true.Now listen carefully from a KENYAN why we succeed in long distance running
Contrary to popular read american belief,not all kenyans can run.The Somalis would rather ride a camel while the coastal arabs,swahilis and Mijikenda would rather collapse than move a centimetre.
We do not learn how to run while outrunning cheetahs or trying to snatch meat from lions.Then the Maasais,Taita and the kikuyus who live in the forest would be the fastest in the planet.David Rudisha is an exception!
We are not all skinny and long legged.Frankly,the long legged guys ,the maasai,do not do marathons.David Rudisha is a short legged maasai and he does 800m.I rarely see long legs around here.
Genetics altitude and money(the kikuyu)are the key reasons are the reasons why the highland tribes are so successful.Seriously,do you think you can compete with a person who was born and trained at Timboroa which is over 9000 feet high.The communities there have extra rbc s which is why they outlast everyone else at Boston.Its so easy to do so.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join