It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BRICS and the "Muslim Extremest" card

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
If BRICS would have convened over the demise of the dollar ten years ago, there would have been an instant war.

I understand the BRICS nations are finally working towards their best interest for sustainability. However, the US would have forecast this event fifteen years ago when they were fudging the books then.

I can't help but think about the ramifications there. I am really starting to see the "Muslim Extremest" card clearly for what it is - a divide and conquer tactic. Bolstering religious intolerance would be much easier to manage than facing off BRICS.

Am I understanding this right, or am I completely off base?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodeRed3D
If BRICS would have convened over the demise of the dollar ten years ago, there would have been an instant war.

I understand the BRICS nations are finally working towards their best interest for sustainability. However, the US would have forecast this event fifteen years ago when they were fudging the books then.

I can't help but think about the ramifications there. I am really starting to see the "Muslim Extremest" card clearly for what it is - a divide and conquer tactic. Bolstering religious intolerance would be much easier to manage than facing off BRICS.

The BRICS nations are owned by the same people who own America, corporate Jews like the Rothschilds. They will destroy anything in order to get more money and they don't give a crap about any civilization, they just want to be riding upon the back of the one which is strongest at the time, just FYI, so yes, you are wrong.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rdavis
The BRICS nations are owned by the same people who own America, corporate Jews like the Rothschilds. They will destroy anything in order to get more money and they don't give a crap about any civilization, they just want to be riding upon the back of the one which is strongest at the time, just FYI, so yes, you are wrong.

That's an interesting twist. I knew I'd get flamed for this thread eventually.

I can't help from picking this ball up though. In your recollection, how is the "C" in bed with the Zionism? I know there are several Masonic run organizations that lobby the Chinese government, but I was under the impression that the Chinese only tolerated them.

I was also under the impression that Zionists influenced the Amero-Russian news agencies. I don't see them having much influence in modern Russian financial infrastructure.

I am going to respectfully replace your term "Jews" with Zionism as I've been flamed enough for that. The Jews were persecuted in the Holocaust. The Zionists weren't.

edit on 18-4-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

That's an interesting twist. I knew I'd get flamed for this thread eventually.

I can't help from picking this ball up though. In your recollection, how is the "C" in bed with the Zionism? I know there are several Masonic run organizations that lobby the Chinese government, but I was under the impression that the Chinese only tolerated them.

I was also under the impression that Zionists influenced the Amero-Russian news agencies. I don't see them having much influence in modern Russian financial infrastructure.

I am going to respectfully replace your term "Jews" with Zionism as I've been flamed enough for that. The Jews were persecuted in the Holocaust. The Zionists weren't.

edit on 18-4-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

Mao was established by the same bankers who own America and the Rothschilds do own most of China's money. In 2008 the Rothschilds tried to get the central government to let them have the majority share of the Chinese central bank and succeeded. It is all planned already.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Mao was established by the same bankers who own America and the Rothschilds do own most of China's money. In 2008 the Rothschilds tried to get the central government to let them have the majority share of the Chinese central bank and succeeded. It is all planned already.

I suppose it's not called New World Order for nothing.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Can you throw more clarity on the influence of Zionists on the "I" in BRICS. I have been in India almost all my life and didn't see or hear about any influence.

Thanks.
edit on 19-4-2011 by drngopal because: My first post. Didn't know where to write my comments.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

new world order - just a couple words.Eyewash. Think about what is behind this.

new topics

top topics

join