It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone stationed in ft lee VA, 162nd battalion victor company barracks.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
please it is about the search for truth.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

I was stationed there and lived in that building I believe.... this was also back in 1991. Is there a question or concern related to this post.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dockab

I was stationed there and lived in that building I believe.... this was also back in 1991. Is there a question or concern related to this post.

Indeed..as posted above, is there anything in particular you would like to ask either in public or private

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

To you question and the one before, yes. I have proof of a very strange, perhaps paranormal/metaphysical phenomenom. One that I witnessed occuring there while training. It's the main reason I came to ATS. I have made a post about it before and wasn't succesful in contacting someone stationed there.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Careful what you ask here or present as so called evidence. Besides that , was it visual or electronic that you choose to share ?
edit on 18-4-2011 by tristar because: you ,

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Careful about what buddy. This site is about presenting truths. Or are you a "Man In Black".

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthCqer
reply to post by tristar

Careful about what buddy. This site is about presenting truths. Or are you a "Man In Black".

If i was a man in black, then we should be tailing you, if not..then i need to kick some ass real fast and hard..then again...why don't i have your biometrics on cloud..hmmm..goes to show..i obviously need to kick some a$$

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Don't listen to anyone who tries to silence you. You were born free.

If there's something you wish to say, don't feel scared into thinking otherwise.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I dont think he feels good about sharing anymore its good not to tell the truth sometimes.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ValValient4
I dont think he feels good about sharing anymore its good not to tell the truth sometimes.

It is never good not to tell the truth, otherwise, our government would be morally virtuous people...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Truth is still to be told. There's no point in being on this site if you're afraid of truth. Some of you are straying away from the purpose of this site.

new topics

top topics

join