It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goldman Sachs and Executive Charged With Fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Goldman Sachs and Executive Charged With Fraud

www.truth-out.org

The Securities and Exchange Commission Friday charged Goldman Sachs & Co. and one of its executives with fraud in a risky offshore deal backed by subprime mortgages that cost investors more than $1 billion.

The SEC also contends that Goldman allowed a client, Wall Street hedge fund Paulson & Co., to help select the securities to be sold. Paulson in turn bought insurance against the deal and when the securities tanked, losing almost all their value, Paulson made a $1 billion profit.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
HELL YEAH.

Goldman Sachs is GOING DOWN! Along with that POS Paulson! Put them all in jail till they die... and SEND THEM TO GUANTANAMO...

But wait a minute... ah yes, I was dreaming... this is happening in the USA... the country run by the financial elite that will never prosecute their own.

This will go nowhere.. unfortunately.

www.truth-out.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Sorry dude
another OP got it first exactly 3 seconds before you
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I saw his, 47 seconds ago and yours 44 seconds ago

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This means absolutely nothing as they will always
cover for each other, that is the name of the game
and we are being had. Glad to see at least some
recognition of their crimes, this way they will have
something to make a toast about at dinner tonight
“to all the morons who let us get away with it right
in front of their eyes” “cheers!”

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
WOOHOO! finally! one of the evil big bankers caught in the act steeling money* now if we could get our $800 billion back. down with corporate banks!
THEY SUCK and they steal*

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
These are the ones in the sectratary of treasury right now,a nd under bush, and what their intentions for us are. thas how i look at it. its a wake up call and news for us all
dont trust the banks or banksters, or CEO's for tha t matter

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Or they will scapegoat it and someone will have to take one for the team, while the rest of the team keeps on keeping on. This person can be replaced. Going after the people is useless, it is the corporations that need to be taken down and/or exiled from doing business anywhere in the US.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
M well i dont think they will scapegoat someone. Humans by nature, are and get greedy. i work for a pharmacutical retail chain, so know and see how greedy some can get, when involving money* anyway to cut costs, usually the employees, cut thier hours and benefits. Thats why they like hiring illegal aliens..because they dont stand up and say something or complain. thier illegal. they wont have a job or face being deported.
SOmeone else wil come in, maybe good, maybe greedy who knows. but at least its all documetned know too

im thining right now, over this happy joyous news...an executive being FIRED

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Please continue to post at

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread will be closed to avoid confusion. Nice catch though.... sooo very close!

new topics

top topics

join