It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*VIDEO* Israeli military kills entire family minus daughter on beach while sunbathing. *UPDATED*

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
Come on man … that’s some of the worst acting I have ever seen … totally staged. Usually the Palestinians play these events up for all they can, maximizing the gore and parading the shredded bodies in front of the cameras. Whats unusual here is that we don’t see any wounds and no blood.

Sort of like the 911 film staged by the vanishing naudet brothers? Yeah.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Look at this... 2 YEARS ago... how are you bringing this up again. Also, it's funny how coincidentally they followed that family around. I gotta admit (even though my girlfriend is half palestinian) this looks staged... I'm not jewish, im not palestinian... I just dont buy into crap.

And one more thing again... 2 years old this video... comon

edit on 19/4/11 by flice because: (no reason given)

Hahaha oh my god... Let's up the 2 years.... to4 years old.

Pardon me... but this thread is a joke.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
It is easy to spot this as a fake. Children make tears when they cry. If they don't, they are faking. Too bad this type of propaganda is made, it diminishes a good cause.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dukeofjive
reply to post by FeraVerto

Just do a search doosh bag and its so easy lol, im not hear to make you stop believing your lies im just here has a reminder that the wrold dosent believe in your lies

You really sound mature there. I would do the search and see the so called proof you have to offer. What is truth to you? How can my views be lies when you believe this propaganda in this thread?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It is tragic to see an entire family killed while relaxing on a beach for absolutely not reason at all, that I concede...It is not tragic, however, to post up supporting videos that you don't fully understand and have been edited to sway one side or another. This is not the first time an ATSer has not gone the extra *click* to find out how sketchy a video truly can be.

Sound of discredibility bomb dropping

www.youtube.com...

Boom.

Please, please, please, and please do more research on videos before you post them, (that goes for everyone).

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I actually created an account to reply to this post. 1st off this video if fake. They staged the girl a good distance away and had the camera follow her to the scene for dramatics. Also as someone posted, she goes to a chair not her "father". I am unsure if any of you have ever been to a fatal accident, but this is not how people react. She would have went straight to the body and pretty much been numb initially. Your body goes into shock, child to adout, we all pretty much react the same.
But reguardless. For those of you defending Palistine, please get informed, becuase you honestly have no idea what you are talking about. Visit the middle east and you will change your mind very quickly. I have spent a good amount of time there, and the Isralis are not the problem, sorry if you can not see that. But on the flip side, if you truely are on the side Hamas, and want them to succeed, you certainly do not like Western society.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Did you really think either video was real??

They are fake. As cited by others, the indications of falsity abound in the videos. Your not being able to see it is disturbing: obvious propaganda.

Anyway, this may help as well - Professional wrestling is staged. "The Matrix" was not a documentary. Micheal J. Fox did not really go "Back to the Future." Dream infiltrators like "Inception" do not exist.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
Come on man … that’s some of the worst acting I have ever seen … totally staged.

i saw the video and i too thought that its' just a fake to give a bad name to the israeli military. even then i won't say that the israeli military isnt without questionable acts.. i felt that the israeli invasion of gaza during jan 2009 was pushing it but then again israel seems to hav problems related to land. other than that israel isn't a trouble a maker

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

When this UN Will give your home to some one else then you will realize NWO

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logman

You're an idiot. Palestinians owned Palestine. There had been no Jewish state for thousands of years. Cockroach.

sounds like you lack history have you heard of Kingdom of Judah? jews and Arabs lived side by side in the 9th century BCE.

That was a Jewish state.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

its a good thing the muslims didnt win then.... because we would have more children than today getting murdered by their own parents to restore gods glory.

could you imagine a world dominated by the governmental structure of the great muslim nations? A world wide jihad agianst aliens lol.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

Hit by artillery then why are there limbs still attached and i see no blood at all and the cameraman is all over the girl acting crazy my fake meter is pegged

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Do you see any Israelis doing this?

This is extremely graphic, taken in Libya of the Libyan rebels and what they do to Ghaddafi's soldiers when caught........

WARNING from 1:50 mins

and yes this Is REAL and not LIbbywood:

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
initial reaction:
poor girl, poor family...wait, why is the camera man just quietly filming the girls first reactions only like it was some sort of reality tv show...

-rewatch, this time with sound on-

same feelings...the (potential) acting from the girl is alright I guess, however, I think the cameraman sort of blows the whole effect and reveals it as being a bit fake overall.

propaganda would be my final (unprofessional) analysis.
clearly something happened, however, the truth is now buried in the sand and what is left is a video showing whatever they want to show.

One thing that comes to mind...
couple killed for doing something worthy of being killed over
propaganda experts jump on scene, arrange things, then invite the girl in for a sick candid camera style event to use the raw emotions to cloud the truth.

Of course, this is just what comes to mind as to how this could be set up for propaganda...what the truth is? who the hell knows...but the only thing I feel is sorrow for the girl. even if its all 100% fake and she is just a decent actress, to have to even act like that makes the world a little bit darker

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Forget it. I don't care. I just do not care anymore. I give up. People love being stupid and uninformed and will go well out of their way to avoid pesky things like reading, researching and studying. They already know everything already. What the bleep ever, I'm so over it.
edit on 19-4-2011 by sepermeru because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
IF this is real, nowhere does it show the Israeli military killing these people. And if you notice, in the middle of this "tragedy", the girl has the presence of mind to wipe the sand from her shirt and face. I call BS on this one.
edit on 19-4-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

These zionist have to be put to a stop

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
jezus i am reading the replies. You people are still buying into that nonsense. My god, isreal is a state of terror. A rothschild playground. has nothing to with jews at all.

fake... what the hell man. Sick I call you sick. And your comments are seriously disturbing.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Sorry, it may or may not be a Propaganda piece but I am just tired of it all.

Just stay out of the conflict altogether, no support for Israel and the rest of the middle east. Let them sort things out......North America can no longer afford to police the globe.

Lets start looking after ourselves and leave other nations affairs to themselves.

(but isn't it funny, now and then we see a Propaganda piece for either side of this conflict, here on ATS - and other sites around the net - your not selling me on anything, if anything - like I said - its a complete mess and we should stay out of it)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join