It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*VIDEO* Israeli military kills entire family minus daughter on beach while sunbathing. *UPDATED*

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
As is IDF fashion, they smoked them both.

Your bias is showing, as it was NOT the IDF shooting at them, and there is doubt that they were even shot - as you would know if you bothered to watch the video!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Most people under major distress do not actively wipe sand from their face
And I may be blind but there did not seem to be much blood (If any)
as for sunbathing ..... erm it looked like they lived there and it also looked like those guys were looting after
Anyway, I am calling a fake on this one regardless of it being a month old

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Your bias is showing

What my bias as to thinking killing on both sides, whatever the "justification", is wrong? Nice try, thanks for playing. I stand by the former statements, the first video just seems awfully staged to me, and yes, they do indeed attempt to use the media to their advantage, they do have to play the game.

Second video, well for me, seeing them alive and moving, then slumped over, twitching and bleeding out, leads me to believe they indeed were shot. I concede, it's patently impossible to tell from where the fire was coming, but it is clear to me that it was directed fire at them, not a crossfire situation, they were targets.

And I really don't care what you guys have to say, or anyone who served in the IDF has to say, there are various documented cases of direct civilian targeting including children. Both sides are incurring civilian casualties.

edit on 19-4-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Fake or not, what does it matter?

We all know how brutal both sides are and we all know how many of both sides die each year. We know that there has been way more tragic deaths and that these examples (either fake or real) pale in comparison to the atrocities carried on by this war.

I have no sympathy for Israel, they've got most of these people locked in between three walls and their back to a mine filled sea. Unable to travel at will, unable to be with family, and when Israel decides to kill them they drop bombs within the walls, the size of a small city where millions of people live. They keep pushing them tighter in, they keep killing, and they call them terrorists because of improvised explosives? Most people living in the Gaza strip often don't have access to food and water, do you seriously think they'll have access to guns? What's fair about that? It's basically tanks and bombers vs. pipe bombs and a few broken down guns.

I do look unfavorably towards Israel but I don't favor either sides. The blame goes to those who gave that land to Israel, and no that wasn't God, that's just the excuse they use for senseless killings.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

iven that it seems that the event itself did occur, why would they fake a film instead of simply recording the real thing? I think it's real. I know real grief when I see it.

The event in the link happened in 2006.

From the link,

Body parts, bloodstained baby carriages and shredded holiday tents were left strewn on the sand near Beit Lahiya, in northern Gaza, after the late- afternoon strike that killed at least seven people, thought to include the parents and children of one family

Did you see any of the above in the OP vid?

Imo, it´s an obvious fake, BS meter went of after 5 seconds.

edit on 19-4-2011 by UrgentInsurgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Not sure about the first vid, and clearly don't take it as the OP suggest. However, about the Al Dura incident:
"Next to the view that Israeli gunfire killed the boy, two alternative narratives emerged, known as the "minimalist" and "maximalist" narratives. The "minimalist" narrative is that Palestinian gunfire caused his death, or that no one knows who did. The "maximalist" narrative is that the incident was staged by the Palestinians for propaganda purposes—without Enderlin's knowledge—and that the boy may not be dead at all, or may have been killed as part of the staging.

The controversy centers on two areas: the raw footage and its interpretation by Enderlin, and the lack of any investigation into the boy's death. There is confusion about when the incident occurred, how much footage was shot, why it was blurred at the moment the shots were fired, why France 2 cut the final scene, and what time the boy arrived at the hospital. No ballistic tests were conducted. Within days of the incident, the IDF demolished the wall and concrete cylinder the al-Durrahs had sheltered against; they said they did this to remove hiding places for snipers. There is no evidence that bullets were recovered, whether from the scene, from the bodies, or from Jamal. There was no full autopsy, though a pathologist did examine the boy's body. In an interview with Esther Schapira in 2002, Abu Rahma, the cameraman, said bullets had indeed been recovered. He suggested Schapira ask a named Palestinian general about them. The general told Schapira that he had no bullets, and that there had been no Palestinian investigation because there was no doubt as to who had shot the boy. When told the general had no bullets, Abu Rahma said that France 2 had collected bullets at the scene. He said: "We have some secrets for ourselves ... We cannot give anything ... everything."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Fake propaganda. Seen it a million times. Wash rinse repeat - always an innocent family doing innocent things, and the evil Israeli military guns them all down... except for the distraught child or mother...

If you're disturbed by this, you're either searching for things to be disturbed by, or you're just naive.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
This feels like a propaganda piece. It's completely over acted, and they don't actually show you who shot them.

There isn't enough information or context to actually determine what's going on.

I can show you a video of 3 dead people, pay some one to go jump around in the sand and act like they knew them, and then say Ben Stiller did it.... and people would hate him for it.

Can't co-sign. Seems totally un-legit, and totally legit at being misinformation.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
That was so ridiculously fake, I can't believe ANYONE would believe it. One would have to be STEEPED in anti-Semitism to buy that load of crap! Just more propaganda from the Jew-haters...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dukeofjive

Really now? Can you prove it? I do not see you offering any links for source material.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
What's extremely sad, is that the united states helped these pigs in gaza...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
OMG!

That was one of the most fakest pieces of crap I have EVER seen

Funny how there always seems to be a camera crew around hey??

Again

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Well atleast we know where the OP stands.........

People who post this stuff to push this anti Israel agenda are no better than anyone else pushing propaganda....

Hate Israel all you want, but if youre going to post stuff, atleast post stuff that actually happened.......

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

May the tears for the dead fall on their killers as acid from the sky. And may the blood of the dead weigh heavy on the scales of JUDGMENT on the oppressors. Many worry why why why from the sky fire fire fire yet the children here have no space to grow. Many who are considered adults no longer behave as such and have risen a darkness that will balance this UNIVERSE from activities of ignorance from EA and beyond. I wish there was another way but blood shed seems to be how its done... SAD

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman
This video is incredibly disturbing. I'm sure anyone who watches this will be incredibly upset ... if you cannot feel for this child who has just lost her entire family - you are not human.

Youtube Link (Sorry I cant embed)

The dialogue says that the family was having a "Day at the beach", which apparently we Westerners take advantage of in comparison, and were killed by Israeli military artillery.

The Israeli government claimed that the family was hiding rockets, however, as you can see, the people who arrived to remove the bodies found only childrens toys, and typical beach equipment. No weapons at all. Shoot first, ask questions later?

While on the subject, I'd like to remind everyone about Al Dura. If you have not heard of, or seen the video of what happened when Israel was invading Palestine @ Al Dura, I encourage you to watch this very brief clip:

Youtube Link Al Dura

So Israel was inside Al Dura (Palestine). The first revolution against the Israeli Government by the Palestinian people occured at the time of this video. This man and his child were not armed, and were very clearly hiding, trying to protect their lives.

Subsequently, the child was killed by an Israeli soldier.

Israel says they did not fire at the child, let alone kill him, however, you can see the bullet hit above their heads just as the video begins.

My entire reason for posting this is not to say who is wrong or who is right, that is for you to decide.

**UPDATE** I have the news article from the Times Newspaper in the UK:
Babies die as artillery barrage hits families on picnic beach
edit on 18-4-2011 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2011 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

I grew up being raised to support Israel and the Jews returning to their homeland. Now, looking back, there were signs everywhere that their is something very wrong with Israel and the things they do...something very deeply wrong. I am convinced it was Mossad Agents who planted the Thermate and other explosives in the Twin Towers and Building 7; the list is very long now and still growing. These murders are of course horrible but I fear not the worst atrocities Israel has committed. I do not support Israel any longer and that decision was long before seeing these videos.
edit on 19-4-2011 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
israel has some big time karma issues, lol...

i pray we can evolve...

i know it's possible..

or maybe we who are ascending will jump to the next dimension?

we deserve love and peace and abundance

thank you
edit on 19-4-2011 by cornucopia because: spelling

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Well atleast we know where the OP stands.........

People who post this stuff to push this anti Israel agenda are no better than anyone else pushing propaganda....

Hate Israel all you want, but if youre going to post stuff, atleast post stuff that actually happened.......

Maybe you should post something of substance to refute this.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

You've watched far too many slasher movies my friend. Google some actual scenes of people being killed by bullets (not something I usually recommend to someone...but you need to be schooled). For instance you can find quite a few suicide videos on some rather sick sites (again, I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, I and I won't give any links, you'll need to find them yourself....but I think you need to see for yourself, otherwise you will continue to make uninformed comments). Many of these suicides can be verified, as they were covered in news stories (I mention these for that reason alone...that way you cannot say that they are fake). One in particular is the unfortunate young man who shot himself because he was in love with Bjork (it should be an easy one to find). In REAL gunshots there are generally no little to no visible blood, or wounds. Check out some actual war scenes as well if you like....They look more or less like the ones I suggested, that is unless very large scale rounds were used, or they were mulled down by extremely rapid machine gun fire. (In those cases, you get the kind of gore you are expecting to see....still even those look 'fake' when compared to the movies. Our mental image of real carnage has been spoiled (although 'spoiled' is perhaps a poor choice of words) by Hollywood.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

Apparently you havent read through the whole thread, seeing as how you bought this whole thing hook line and sinker...........

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join