It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*VIDEO* Israeli military kills entire family minus daughter on beach while sunbathing. *UPDATED*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
this video is a month old. your stirring the pot with this kind of action.

this video is over 2 years old.............
2nd line.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Wow thanks to all the idiots that call this a fake video lol, i love it how people use bull# to pass what they say is truth eheheh, wow im amazed israel and there friends really live in a fantasy world, all i have to say is...

Karma usualy bites ya in the bum when you elast expect it...

LOSERS

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Wow and that gives the right to know whats real lol, boo hoo hoo

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

Lol ok thanks for you expert advise lol...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FeraVerto

Again thanks for your expertise and tyhanks for sharing them with us here muahhahaha

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TiredofControlFreaks

Lol who pays you to think like that, i hope you get a good wage.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Lol when do israeli children get killed lol, seriously whens the last time a palestinian killed a kid lol...plz give me proof

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Lol they did about 2000 years ago lol, and plz dont say santa claus gave it to them, im too old for that crap

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Good on you, you believe in santa claus lol, and thanks for sharing your feelings lol, still a waste of time lol

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
FAKE! And that is so obvious. just propaganda

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dukeofjive

From reading your comments it sounds like you're very immature. I guess being concerned for the people of Israel makes me the bad guy and a deceiver. Do you recall the brutal murder of this family? If not, I can understand the harding of your heart. The Jewish people will always remember their people.
G-d bless this family

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

The accident happened no doubt about it but it wasn't the Israelis. I guess you haven't heard of pally wood have you the Palestinians fake video all the time to sell to news medias. This was a tragic accident that became a staged show. Would you like to see a lot of the video that never made it into the edit???? Palestinian militia care nothing about there people and regularly kill them in cross fire and well just plain stupidity as in the first video.During a celebration of Israels pull out a militia man fires an RPG into a crowd of children and they tried to blame Israel unfortunately for them the press was all over the place.

Gaza beach tragedy

And now for the second video

Birth of an Icon

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

[HOAX]
There is no proof that if this happened it was caused by Israel and probably wasn't.
If this was a true event, it was probably an inside job to create anti-Isralei sentiment and by the sheeple on this thread it obviously worked.
From what is seen on a daily basis Muslims are the only ones that kill innocents to further their agenda, they kill themselves all the time, they strap bombs to women and children, they are animals that need to be exterminated.
Also, muhammed was a pedophile.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Pallywood? www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
There are enough real videos documenting the brutality of the IDF without creating a fake one which this one obvious is.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Look, having SERVED in the Israeli military, as opposed to most of you here, I know firsthand that most of these allegations are complete BS.

There are incidents of wrongful deaths, but you need to understand the context, a lot of the times the Hamas, Fatah and other groups use children or young adults (I count everyone until the age of 18 here) to smuggle bombs and other weapons, or to become "shahids" (martyr in Arabic), there is a very known video (at least in Israel) of a 14(!) year old boy, with a bomb strapped to his chest that was caught in a checkpoint (yes, those terrible checkpoints).

The Al-Dura case has been PROVEN to be not Israel's fault... look it up, he was probably killed by Arab fire... there is no physical way Israeli bullets could have hit him... and there are ample facts of the Arabs using various accidents to their cause (you would be amazed how many people Israel "killed" that died of natural causes at home), another famous video is that of the "Arab Funeral" which shows them carrying a "body", they hear an Israeli helicopter or drone, so, they drop the "body" and run for cover, then they come back and the "body" returns to lying on the stretcher so they can continue the "funeral"... I am not sure about how to post links here... but if you look on youtube for Jenin Funeral "Defensive Shield" I'm sure you'd find it (among the rest of the garbage)

There are numerous cases where Israel has been blamed for killing civilians, or "massacring" them, the "Jenin Massacre" is a good recent example... just understand my friend, you have been a casualty of their propaganda war...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman

Originally posted by SirMike
Come on man … that’s some of the worst acting I have ever seen … totally staged. Usually the Palestinians play these events up for all they can, maximizing the gore and parading the shredded bodies in front of the cameras. Whats unusual here is that we don’t see any wounds and no blood.

Babies die as artillery barrage hits families on picnic beach

Read. You are too quick to jump to assumptions. I really hope this changes your future attitude when presented with information. Don't be so ignorant.

the article describes a horrific event but one which is different from the one in your original post.
if they were killed by artillery from a military gun boat there would be blast evidence, body parts, and blood like the article states. your video does not show that. i believe the even was real, as reported, and this video is bunk. based on the article, and history, both sides continue to antagonize the other and real human beings get killed in the process. for one side to go and condemn the other for their actions without acknowledging their own role in this is conflict is ridiculous. as is this piece of video propaganda to paint one side as devils.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Are you f**ing serious?!

They murdered 3 children, and their parents while they were sleeping a month ago! including a 3 month old baby!

A 16 year old boy just died after being critically wounded in the bus attack a couple of weeks ago...

Whole families have been killed by Arabs... to name a few:

The bombing in the "Dolphinarium" in 2002, killed mostly teen-agers
The bombing of the Sbarro restaurant killed children as well
The bombing of the Maxim restaurant killed children as well

Need I continue!? or do you get the point of the matter... take your head out of your a** and start reading real information, not what you've been spoon-fed by their propaganda...
The information is out there.

And as for history - don't get me started, people just don't get it, there have been Jews in Israel ever since 70AD (when the second temple was destroyed by the Romans) and until 1948... so don't sell me on that crap that Jews displaced "millions" of arabs in 1948... You should also know, that the UN has a different definition for an Arab refugee then other refugees. An "Arab" refugee is anyone who has lived in what is called Palestine since 1946 (!) and any of his descendants, while a "regular" refugee is anyone who was displaced as a result of war... doesn't it strike you as odd that they included everyone that arrived prior to 2 years to the founding of Israel?! why 1946?! didn't they "live in the land from time immemorial"?!?!?!

The PA (Palestinian Authority - another oxymoron) received BILLIONS in funds since 1993, they could have had everything they wanted numerous time, but guess what, they still have refugee camps! they are still dirt poor! and guess what? it's not Israel's fault! Israel hasn't been in charge for their lives since we pulled out of their cities... in Gaza we haven't been since 2005, they have a border with Egypt... we don't control it... we #ing provide them with power and water! which they cry if we stop, but they demand to have nothing to do with us... this to me seems like trying to eat the cake and keep it whole...

So dude, before you start the claims of "Israeli army is terrible" and all that crap, compare the facts and see what other armies do... the US army destroyed an entire village in Afganistan after shots were fired in a WEDDING (customary for Arab weddings), they didn't understand the custom, and just leveled the place..

Look at what the NATO forces did at 1999 in Sarajevo... how many civilians died then? But ISRAEL is to blame?! when it tries its damnest not to kill civilians even as the target hides behind them?!

Just, seriously...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoguePhilosopher
FAKE! And that is so obvious. just propaganda

There's a new article proving its true, confirmed by the Israeli government. Did you even read the post?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

lol! really?

i have not watched it yet.

sounds like a false flag, but i will be fair and weigh the evidence.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join