It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*VIDEO* Israeli military kills entire family minus daughter on beach while sunbathing. *UPDATED*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by FeraVerto
reply to post by yourmaker

Who stole the land? The British and UN owned the land and gave the land to the Jews after WW2. You act like the Jews never had a Kingdom in Israel.

THE VICTOR REWRITES HISTORY, MY FRIEND.

It's always "the victor rewrites history" with everyone
Now, I'm against Zionism. Since I believe in the Jewish Messiah. But only G-d can judge Israel.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Ryanssuperman

What about the Israelis who are being killed? What about their children who are dying as well? No one should care about them?

As I said, any casualties are a terrible thing in war. I never said anything about Israeli casualties. Obviously, any innocent that dies is a horrendous act on humanity. If I see video evidence of a Palestinian militant purposely aiming at and killing innocents in Israeli, I'll be posting that just as quickly my friend. However, I have not seen one to date.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman

this video is a month old. your stirring the pot with this kind of action.

Whats wrong with stirring the pot? If by stirring the pot you mean exposing this video to people who may have not seen it, then yeah. I'm stirring the pot. For no other reason than to educate people of the video's I encounter.

I hadn't seen it but regardless it evokes feelings, distasteful feelings that would be better left untouched. it connects us to pain we can only dream.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

...there's no reason to fake or stage anything.

There isn't any reason you can think of?
Not one?

Not saying it's fake, not saying it's not - but there are crimes/tragedies going on, both sides of the conflict. Both sides have reason to stage things.
edit on 18-4-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

As I said in my post, prior to the snipit you quoted, they have no reason to stage anything because its proven fact that these atrocities happen on a regular basis within Palestine. By saying "They have no reason to stage anything", I mean ... its happening around them anyway, why stage? It's not like actions by Israel against civilians has not been proven over and over again.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Whats wrong with stirring the pot? If by stirring the pot you mean exposing this video to people who may have not seen it, then yeah. I'm stirring the pot. For no other reason than to educate people of the video's I encounter.

I hadn't seen it but regardless it evokes feelings, distasteful feelings that would be better left untouched. it connects us to pain we can only dream.

So you would rather be blind to whats happening to innocents, than make educated assumptions? I'm sorry my friend, but you are a very typical westerner. I'm surprised you're on this website.

You can keep your eyes closed to these atrocities, until they are on your doorstep, you and I will never fully understand.

Ignorance, is absolutely bliss.

link   

As are actions against Israeli civilians. Again, my point is that both sides have reason to fight, both sides have reason to stage/fake and both sides are suffering, especially the children.

link   
reply to post by SirMike
Good eye my friend.I hate to say it but I look at some of the bloodiest sites on the web and I must say PROPAGANDA big time.

link   

Who stole the land? The British and UN owned the land and gave the land to the Jews after WW2. You act like the Jews never had a Kingdom in Israel.

Now, I'm against Zionism. Since I believe in the Jewish Messiah. But only G-d can judge Israel.

no watch me, i'll judge Israel right now.
Israel, why do you insist on enslaving a people based on lies?
if Israel were a good country of god, they would CO-EXIST with the palestinians.
there is no chosen people. there is no god. it's a sick lie.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

if Israel were a good country of god, they would CO-EXIST with the palestinians.

Israel is more then a country; It's a people! We're not enslaving people. Man has been given free will to do right from wrong. I can respect your views. But I will always be proud to be a Jew and make peace around the world for the coming of the Messiah.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

i don't know what to say about this, i have no proof about what happened, but something bugs me about the video.
who was the camera man? and why were they on the scene so quick? they were able to film the daughter running up to them only just to discover that they were dead.

was the daughter with them when it happened? or did somebody go and fetch her to bring them back so they could film her reaction? something dos'nt smell right about it. why did the camera man not help?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

So you would rather be blind to whats happening to innocents, than make educated assumptions? I'm sorry my friend, but you are a very typical westerner. I'm surprised you're on this website.

You can keep your eyes closed to these atrocities, until they are on your doorstep, you and I will never fully understand.

Ignorance, is absolutely bliss.

good god, way to create my opinion for me.
seriously. it's hard to reply to this, you just slapped my character and everything I believe in.

"You can keep your eyes closed to these atrocities"

my eyes have been open for so long that for once it's time to close them.

"you are a very typical westerner. I'm surprised you're on this website."

so you subject me to their level based on one sentance. excellent. maybe I should give up.

"until they are on your doorstep, you and I will never fully understand."

I love how you assume i've never seen anything simply because i'm on this site.

faith in humanity depleteing...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Israel is more then a country; It's a people! We're not enslaving people. Man has been given free will to do right from wrong. I can respect your views. But I will always be proud to be a Jew and make peace around the world for the coming of the Messiah.

well what are the palestinians, if not a people as well??

you are not making peace? you are creating war, killing off any opposition you have "for the coming of the messiah" which to me has sounded like some kind of global police state system.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

You do not understand the concept of the Jewish Messiah. Yes, these Jews are doing wrong. But these are secluar Jews. Who feel they should take control of Israel. You will be surprised many Orthodox Jews do not believe the state of Israel exist since they believe the Messiah will bring the Kingdom of Israel in the world.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

From my understanding the girl called for help once she saw what was happening, returned with the people she sought help from, who in turn came with an ambulance, to find her family murdered.

I agree in terms of why the camera man didn't do anything, however, getting the video out there is just as important, and its not like he could have done anything to help her or the family.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The OP says that the Israeli government claimed the family was hiding rockets. Is there a news article, perhaps with at least part of this video included, so we can confirm the story?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

You do not understand the concept of the Jewish Messiah. Yes, these Jews are doing wrong. But these are secluar Jews. Who feel they should take control of Israel. You will be surprised many Orthodox Jews do not believe the state of Israel exist since they believe the Messiah will bring the Kingdom of Israel in the world.

help me understand then, why should I even care about this so called Messiah when absolutley nothing in life reveals there to even be anything remotely close to it.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Are you for real?
What does it matter if its a month old or a day old? if its real then its disgusting, anyone who thinks its not needs to sit and be snipped at themselves.
Every damn day the TV is full of WWII isn't that stirring the pot?

Every day that we sit on our fat lazy backsides and do nothing, is one more day closer to it getting to your and my front door, yet we still vote for the Bastards in power because we might get a little more money in our bank accounts, I promise you no matter where you live or what you do, this crap is going to be happening to people we all know, what will the extra money do for you then?

All of us are to blame for this crap which happens because we feel safe and comfortable in our tiny little lives, yet when it comes to your home you will plead for help like we all will, how will it feel when those whose plight we ignore, then ignore us with some lame stupid pathetic excuse like its a month old your stirring the pot?

Don't get to comfortable any of you, because it is coming you mark my words, the day is coming when you will fight for your life.
To think people look to the stars looking for intelligent life, why not try looking here on Earth first, because I struggle to find it.

link   
This has been going on for decades i am not surprised by this horrible act by Isreal ( IDF )
They have committed far worse acts murdering hundreds of children in bombings.

This is sad to see this another atrocity by Israel

link   
Thats what happens when you work to disrupt peace with the Israelies. Israel has one of the best Hum Intel. structures on the planet, and if they said they were hiding rockets then odds are they were hiding rockets, but no longer.

link   

Well I already wrote another thread discussing the Messiah. I just know the Messiah will come some day. Soon!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join