It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*VIDEO* Israeli military kills entire family minus daughter on beach while sunbathing. *UPDATED*

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

OLD and FAKE
silly really...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I know I'm late to the party but..

I saw someone said this was a two year old video.. well think again because there's clips of it in this video:

www.youtube.com...

Which happens to be almost FOUR years old.. and I couldn't tell but towards the end a man in a white shirt sits up from lying down on the beach.. the old guy that appears dead has a white shirt on underneath but I couldn't tell if they were the same or not. Though the objects to the man's left are the same in both views.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

kind of hypocritical to say

not you, nor anyone else on this planet can tell you what you should or should not feel at any moment in your life

right after saying

I'm sure anyone who watches this will be incredibly upset ... if you cannot feel for this child who has just lost her entire family - you are not human.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I have a seven year old son, and I am sorry that I brought him into this world. I wish my child could grow up and know nothing but peace and good times. I will just have to teach him, and prepare him for the worst, because this planet has become an evil, inhospitable place.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
This flick is Oooooold! But saying that the evil Israelis deliberately targeted them just shows YOUR Agenda. This is pure PROPAGANDA as far as I'm concerned. It really boils down to, “Stop shooting at me and I’ll stop shooting at you.”

Why can’t the Middle East grow the F---- up!

As a human, I tend to get emotional at times. I don't apoligize.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I just watched the video...

I would like to

offer something...

let the emotions flow... feel the anger, the hatred, the disgust, the sadness.... sit with them for a bit. It was awful, and anyone who watched that video will inevitably feel something (thank you OP for including the warning statement).

NOW....

breathe in.... breathe out....

be thankful it was not your family or friends or co-workers....

be thankful for the peace we do have in the world, there is much peace we can focus on

be thankful you have internet and clean water (if you do)

be thankful for many things... then...

go back and think about the poor girl and her family, from a mindset that is not reactive and hate-filled. We can make a difference in our calm, our work toward peace, our work toward legislation, our work toward justice. Our world NEEDS to change, and that change will not start with anger, it will start with awareness and love.

edit on 19-4-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Its nothing unsuall for moslems to stage fake videos, just look at the balkan wars , Bosnian muslims crying "oooh the Serbs are killing us, help us NATO"

we have videos where CNN/BBC/wutsoever talking about concentration camps for muslims in Bosnia (but they just recorded where the barbwire was , but not the opening where they could go freely in and out)

The same with Albanians in Kosovo...

And about the videos, The girl is not even crying she screams ,wave her hands,
The body's .. where is the blood ? if a artillery shell hit them there would be nothing left .
(

link   
IS IT REAL OR FAKE,LMAF.

When Israel showed the school bus last week being blown up, I didn’t see one person out of 700 replies ask if it was fake, why does this have to be fake, because...never mind. ‘funny Humans'

link   
Wow some of you are so gullible. The video is fake, look at the terrible acting.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Video is clearly FAKE.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Yeah…right.

I even know that is BS because I saw at least a few, including myself, going after the ant-Israel crowd who were claiming that it was fake.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The people who are being oppressed in gaza strip ( palestine ) as we speak, are the very people that were promised the land by "God". Using lies the "israelis" have led people to believe it is them that was promised this land. Hardly anyone knows the truth. 2012 can't get here soon enough.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
with the second video it is very tragic but what is really messed up about it is the fact hammas started this firefight i the middle of a residential area in the hopes of causing civilian deaths for propaganda , they hide behind human shields then get all crazy when they die, they fire from mosques then get all crazy when the mosque gets hit ,but they dont show why it happened just that it happened

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Maybe someone else posted this but maybe not. Either way, I don't care. Here's the info on the video and the event itself:

The Gaza beach blast was an incident on June 9, 2006 in which eight Palestinians were killed and at least thirty others injured in an explosion on a beach near the municipality of Beit Lahia in the Gaza Strip. The aftermath of the incident was captured on video and showed a distressed eleven year old girl, Huda Ghaliya, mourning the loss of family members, most of whom were killed in the incident. The footage of Ghaliya's grief, which received considerable media attention, was broadcast on news networks around the world, making her a symbol of Palestinian suffering. The German newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung questioned the reliability of the video footage.

On 9 June 2006, between 4:31 and 4:50 p.m., Israeli artillery and a navy gunboat fired 8 artillery shells at the beach, with two shells landing 200 meters away from the family. The Israeli army and Israeli officials initially took responsibility. A subsequent investigation by the Israeli Defence Forces concluded that the explosion was not caused by the shelling of the beach and blamed it on a Palestinian land mine. This investigation was criticized by Human Rights Watch and The Guardian. The IDF acknowledged a flaw in the report in that it omitted mention of two 76mm naval shells, the IDF maintains had landed too far away to have caused the explosion. At this point, the IDF acknowledged that the cause of the blast may have been an unexploded 155mm artillery shell from an earlier shelling, but suggested it might have been used as an IED by Palestinians.

Source

A minority of members believe this was staged or a poor acted video. Sadly, sh*t happens.

The guy in the white shirt near the end sure "overreacted." I guess running around screaming isn't the best way to handle death and destruction. I guess ATS members are too hardcore for that kind of reaction.

FFS.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I'm apparently gullible in this case (concerning the OP video)...

I watched what I believed to be a girl who just lost her family... looking at people's reactions and statements, maybe it was staged. When I first saw it it affected me... The reality of the situation for me is that I felt sad, and posted a small recognition for people to deal with their feelings. As a side note, I never took into consideration the nationality of the people involved - it's a "human" situation.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Sad to say it:

They were used as Target Practice..

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dukeofjive

Be sorry all you want. I am PROUD to have served in the army. I am PROUD to have been taught that ALL life is sacred... as opposed to our "cousins".

What you need to be sorry for is being misinformed. The problem is that people like you cannot be convinced, so I'm part masochistic in even trying... but just look at FACTS my friend:

1) in 2005 Israeli pulled out of Gaza, yes, pulled out, there is not a single Israeli in Gaza since then... they even have a border with Egypt which Israel does not control... FACT.

2) In 2007 (if memory serves) Hamas won the elections in the Palestinian Authority (there's an oxymoron for you), obviously Fatah (the other major party there) didn't accept this, and they started fighting, Hamas won Gaza (mostly by murdering Fatah people - throwing them off the roofs of buildings etc), so now, Gaza is Hamas and the West Bank is Fatah. FACT.

3) Even since 2001 Hamas, Fatah, Islamic Jihad and other organizations have fired numerous rockets, mortar shells etc at Israeli towns that in no way and form encroach on their territory (specifically Sderot, which is about a kilometer away from the Gaza border). They are aiming these rockets at civilians and civilian targets, and civilians have been killed, children included (one noted case is a girl that has been killed sheltering her little brother from a Quassam rocket)

4) Israel has done several military operations to stop these rocket attacks, they usually help for a couple of months, but then they shoot again, before 2009, there was about a year of "Tahadia" (which in Arabic means "calming"), the Israeli PM at the time (Olmert) PLEADED with Hamas to keep it... but then there were two weeks of non-stop missile attacks (about 40-50 a day), and he had no choice... (think what would have happened if Mexico decided it wanted Texas back - it is after all occupied territory, and started firing rockets over the border... what would the US have done?) So, Israel went to the "cast lead" operation, which started by bombing a Hamas training camp, killing "military personnel". Now, it is regrettable that civilians have been killed during the operation, but Israeli army personnel actually CALLED Gazans at home, warning them from impending strikes. But in a war, there is collateral damage, and to make a moral comparison between someone killing a civilian by mistake as opposed to someone targeting the civilian on purpose by shooting a weapon at a civilian target that has NO military value, well... if that's what you think, I can't help you there.

5) Palestinian atrocities are well know, well documented, and have been prevalent over the course of history. I personally think they are not a people like Americans, or Germans or any such people (mostly because it all started with the 1967 "occupation" even though those areas were controlled by Jordan and Egypt since 1949 - when the war ended... hmmm... why no Palestinian state then!?) Anyway I digress, in 2000, two army reservists made a wrong turn and ended up in Ramallah, where they were butchered by the mob, there is a well known picture of one of the people who took part in this, with his bloody hands out of the window showing them to the mob outside...

I can go on and on with FACTS and more FACTS, but people like you cannot be convinced by facts... you my friend have been brainwashed by lies... I bring you documented facts, things I have seen for myself.

As someone who has lost family and friends in wars, as someone whose had relatives that have died in the holocaust as well as some family who survived (and if you claim it didn't happen, I can just recommend you go to the nearest psychiatric hospital near you and say that you're been hearing voices), I deplore the loss of life on any side... all I say is something simple - if they stop shooting at us, and planning to kill us, we would gladly do the same...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

IF you have read the real news, you would have known that two Arabs (18 year old and 19 year old) have been caught and admitted to murdering the family. But people like you would probably say that it was coerced, so, there's no confusing you with the facts.

Also, what about the other incidents I mentioned? did they not happen? were they done by "Asian" workers? As opposed to you I read news from everywhere, since most of what we read has an Agenda behind it...

When facts are brought you need to deal with ALL the facts, not just what is convenient for you to address, that is how discussions are held...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I do not believe in God either... I am not religious, and I am pretty sure that if there were no religion, the world would be a far better place. Now that we both agree on that fact (again, me with those damn facts...) let's move on, shall we?

Texas is occupied territory, so is California...
The Turks are occupying half of Cyprus from the Greek
The Spanish are occupying the Bask

Need I continue?

Look at history - there were no palestinian people, they do not have a history, they do not have their own language, they do not have anything that denotes them as a separate ethnic group... Jews do, plus, Jews have a proven historic connection to this land, and have always lived in it, and since the 19th century, since Jews were basically butchered all over Europe, they went to what they all referred to as their homeland... nothing wrong with that.

Another FACT (I know, you hate those - being a troll) - in 1947, the UN said to partition the land (even though it was a fracture of what was promised and given to the Jews there in various international agreements since the 1920's), the Jews agreed (not without much debating and in-fighting) while the Arabs said now. So, in 1948, there was a war (started by the Arabs, what do you know), and the Jews won... (sad I know...)

In 1967 (I will leave out 1956 since it wasn't that important) - Israel had to fight 3 (!) armies together, and kicked ass... and then started the all famous "occupation", but wait, who controlled the west bank and Gaza since 1949?!?!!? I know! it was the Palestinians! they had their own country then, and EVIL Israel took it! wait... no... it wasn't... no... it was Egypt and Jordan (which is 70% "Palestinians"), but please remember! the PLO (The "Palestine Liberation Organization") wasn't founded in 1967... but in 1964! when Israel didn't occupy jack #...

Come on... face each of the facts I brought here as they are, instead of spewing out random words and sentences about me being evil, or Israel being evil... that's all fun and all... but I guess that you need to just play like the three monkeys - "see no fact, here no fact, speak no fact"

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I don't care about Muslims Christians Israeli Hamas or all other bullshi*, all of us sucks, all of us needs to die and suffer hell, humanity has gone wrong, even us posters here had done such terrible things, all we need is some huge comet hitting our planet or a big nuclear explosion to start a new world, if we wont change this will continue forever, HUMAN IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF CREATURE BUT YET DOGS ARE MORE MANAGEABLE AND POLITE THAN US ALL

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join