It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are in trouble - Stock Market

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Does everyone recall, Joe Bagofdonuts...? and Abbey Jessie Rafeal... ? do they look familiar..? they should those are the talking heads that kept everyone into stocks as Silicon Valley crested and crashed. and guess what the stories are like 20 to 1 today in favor of buying stocks-- but if they were honest they would not only show a double peak on the S&P500 and the dow, they would show you the weekly stochastic ... now, I'm not saying its going to crash, but that is a real possibility if things dont improve soon. I'm just telling you that they are using the same talking heads they did right before the Tech Crash. and the 20 to 1 time to buy moto is well telling me we are in trouble. the chart is having a hard time hanging on to this turf, but it is consolidating.
I believe we have maybe one or two more up moves - it will either hit the high and retrace or bolt straight through and retest the previous high before heading higher.... or the dollar gains sudden demand and a period of deflation.
but you never know for sure.... I guess that is what makes it interesting. even technical traders are losing accuracy with all the muddy water... and it get real murkey before a major move either way.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
US warned on top credit rating by Standard & Poor's

www.bbc.co.uk...

The US has been warned that the credit rating on its government debt could be cut by Standard & Poor's.

S&P is concerned that Democrats and Republicans will not be able to agree a plan to reduce the growing US deficit.

The FED's continual ''production'' of cash and credit has only really fuelled the rise in cost of commodities and given ''those in the know'' the ability to profit at everyone else's expense.... !!!!

I look at the stock market and think .... it's a little boys club, designed to reward the few who manipulate it and act as a baromenter to the wider industrial world............. having said that........ if you have NOT got out now and taken your ''profits'' then i think you will be regreting that decision very soon !!

Regards

PDUK

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Now, what are the odds... ? I must know something right >? you are absolutely right... I do~!
and you can know too.... spend 3 months with Phil at Philsgang.com and the mystery goes
away... I think the total cost for this knowledge was $120... well worth it, if you ask me...
but its like everything else... if your not interested - well, it aint going to work for you. because
Phil teaches their system - he cant give you experience all he can do is show the road signs
and what they mean... Their system. He teachs it... there is no tricks or anything - he teaches
live every morning the markets are open, you can copy him if you want to... and he is good...
but you will be too in a very short period of time.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
complaint was posted on another thread but it is relevant so I copied and pasted here.

well they are. and phil donates to ROCKS through the american cancer society, so that cancer kids can go to a camp with a hospital and the parents can get a break. he also, wants his gang to contribute to St. Joseph's Childrens Hospital. these charities have been beat up with the economic down turn. but the kids keep on needing anyway... Phils honest and hard working - why shouldn't I give credit where credit is due ?

and what your on too... is well - people trying to help people...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
the banks, financial houses and other Primary Dealers have been using the soaring (balloon)* www.hypnosis101.com...
stock market as a pure speculation venture....

the supposed 'rise' in the market value is nothing more than treading-water on apace with the deteoriating/devalued USD....

check out the VIX= volatility index....its signalling that the cadre of insider players are gaming the market bubble....in an attempt to pad their balance sheets.... courtesy of the FED and other kniving agencies.
the big bankers and a few fund managers are playing real close to the edge, the precipice...

its only known to these insiders whether the QE3 will go forth.. or that Fed interest rates will rise instead...
only thes insiders know...we can only speculate on why they are behaving the way they are in the market place with equities and commodities...

we on the outside are siding with gold @ $1500+ and Silver @ ~$50...
and personally i'm not opting to voluntarily contribute anything
to purchase additional shares in any of my DRPs (dividend reinvestment plans)
at least not this calendar year...

i'm focused on having ready cash for the expected rebalancing in gold & silver prices... this ~June?

Otherwise.... alls well in the land of the looking-glass
edit on 23-4-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

there is a key piece of information that you may or maynot be aware of...
more than 70% of the stock market is Government Pension Funds... and never trust any word that starts with FU.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

indeed... to wit:, last weeks PIMCO decision to dump US Treasuries & Bonds:

Pimco’s Bill Gross Dumping Treasuries Leads Managers ...
... bond market, from fund managers to insurers and pensions, are preparing for an end to the three-decade Treasury ... U.S. bonds, he said. Pimco ... Treasuries Drop as S&P Cuts U.S ...
www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-03-10/gross-dumping...

this is where the Fund guy is cleaning out the useless paper on hand...
expecting his insider info to benefit his Fund...

either the QE3 is going through
or the FED wil push thru QE3 And hike rates by .25 basis points and the new issue US Treasuries will be in better shape than holding on to the old paper that cannot/will not find any buyers...

its all a bunch of swindle & fraud schemes that do not cross the line into illegal activity
edit on 23-4-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

join