It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Reilly versus Michael Moore - Must See TV Tonight

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This is gonna be great. O'Reilly versus Moore. I have no idea on whose going to outdebate each other. O'Reilly has experiance and Moore seems like the guy who will fight for his opinion until he is dead.

And yes how is O'Reilly racist? I hate gangsta rap, and I think it is immoral. O'Reilly is 100% correct on his views on that. And maybe his opinions on balc youth? Guess what, black youth is going downhill. When blacks call blacks "'n-word's" something is wrong.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Damn! I'll miss this.

No Fox News Network in Canada.

Anybody know if another station carries the O'Reilly Factor in Canada? Will this be available on the net?

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
After listening to him talk politics, I think he oughtta go back to tabloid TV. He's way out of his league, at least in foreign policy.

(Remember when he was the host of "Inside Edition?")

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Bill better take his heart medicine tonight.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Two Obnoxious Hard-Heads.

The Thrilla in Vanilla...

I saw the tape of their little encounter outside the convention.
I'm guessing the they'll just try to talk OVER each other.

O'reilly will win no matter what...It's his show, ratings will go up.

Snore...

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
I'm guessing the they'll just try to talk OVER each other.

Yup, roger that. I bet this will be just one big shouting match, which I will eventually turn off.

I hope they can carry out a good old-fashioned debate... but, I don't see it happening.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Must See TV opposite the DNC.

Now depsite giving Mike Moore no speaking platform at the convention, FOX does so he'll be the one quoted all over the news in the morning as the face of the Democratic party.

After seeing the clips released from the 2002 MM/BO "closed" interview, I wouldn't be too excited about anything of meat here making it to air.

I'll catch one of the umpteen reruns when Fox runs this into the ground.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Must See TV opposite the DNC.
I'll catch one of the umpteen reruns when Fox runs this into the ground.

Nice catch!

I hadn't though of that! Sure there will be many repeats, I can wait for the shouting match.

And you are right, hearing Kerry's platform is much more important.

So don't give O'reilly your ratings!

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Guys,

can somebody record it and post it on net later on somewhere?

I would like to see that.

Thank you.

I.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I was going to ask the same thing.. I'm going to work and won't have a CHANCE to catch the show at all.. so I'd greatly appreciate it if someone would post in the NET somewhere.

Thanks! and if I find it I'll make sure to link you guys also.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Now depsite giving Mike Moore no speaking platform at the convention, FOX does so he'll be the one quoted all over the news in the morning as the face of the Democratic party.That's entirely by accident I'm sure.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
if you record it guys, send me msg or something, I will provide space and bandwidth for downloding. (it should not be to big anyway, it's only 8 minutes or so).

I.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The thing is, this is what politics is SUPPOSED to be about! Leading opinion formers and adversaries debating with each other, in public. I'd like to see a Bush/Kerry debate as well, a la Kennedy and Nixon, but I guess we won't get that. In fact have Bush/Kerry ever even shared a debating chamber?

EDIT : Oh and ditto.. it would be great if someone can record this for us.

[edit on 27-7-2004 by muppet]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by duckhunter

Originally posted by RANT
Now depsite giving Mike Moore no speaking platform at the convention, FOX does so he'll be the one quoted all over the news in the morning as the face of the Democratic party.

That's entirely by accident I'm sure.

You're kidding right?

Looking at the line-up for the DNC tonight and knowing the 11 o'clock replay of O'Reilly is the most viewed one, I see EXACTLY the purpose.

It's to keep people from watching a young man named RONALD REAGEN who's gone on record saying the Bush administration "panders to the most ignorant segment of society" who will have the 11 PM DNC headline slot for a speech on the importance of stem cell research (we've been told with Nancy Reagen's blessing).

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Michael Buffer: " Laaaadiesss and Gentlemennnnnn!

Lets Get Ready to RUMMMMMMMMMMBBLEEEEEEEEE!

In the left corner, wearing black trunks and weighing in at over 300lbs.....
The current heavyweight documentarian movie champion of the world.....
He is a Cannes Film festival favorite and the creator of "Bowling For Columbine" and the highest grossing documovie in history "Farenheit 9/11", please welcome!

Miiiichaelllll Mooooooorre......Moooooorree!

And in the opposite corner, wearing white trunks and weighing in at over 100lbs.......
The current heavyweight author, radio-show host, and tv show host champion of the world......
He is known for his "radio factor' show heard coast to coast, his nightly primetime show on FNC, and numerous books including "the No-Spin Zone",
Please welcome!

Biiiilllllllll O'Reillllllly......O'Reillllllllly

This debate is scheduled for 15 minutes, and the Massachucetts Debating Commision has waived the 3 knockdown rule...........

Lettttts Gettt REAAAADY To RUMMMMMMMBBBBBLEE!!"

(Hope it lives up to the hype!!!)

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hmmm, so Fox is airing this "Thrilla" during the Ron Reagan speech? Darn, they are a crafty bunch. Well, I'll keep the bedroom tv tuned to Fox and the den tv tuned to CNN and I'll run back and forth. Oh yeah, there is such a thing as tivo (however it's spelled)...never mind.
Isn't the Illinois Democratic Senatorial candidate speaking tonight as well? I just heard a political commentary that said he was being touted as a future presidential candidate. He's black , his father is Kenyan and his mother is from the Midwest. I'm looking forward to seeing him speak.
As for O'Reilly, I agree with the poster who said "Send him back to Hard Copy".
joey

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I wish Moore took some dirt with him about O, Reilly, before he goes to the show. THat would be something to see, Moore throwing dirt in The Big "O,s" face LOL LOL LOL

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ivan
Guys,

can somebody record it and post it on net later on somewhere?

I would like to see that.

Thank you.

I.

Actually, a transcript will be available the next day after it is aired on www.foxnews.com... I used to watch Bill but I don't anymore. As a matter of fact I don't watch the mainstream media anymore. I turn to the internet and other foreign news.

[edit on 27-7-2004 by mrmulder]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by joey
Isn't the Illinois Democratic Senatorial candidate speaking tonight as well? I just heard a political commentary that said he was being touted as a future presidential candidate.

Yes, he's opposite the 8 o'clock Bill O'Reilly airing.

It is indeed masterful scheduling on Fox's part.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I almost choked on my drink when I saw people complaining that O'Reilly might edit the interview.

You people DO know who is opponent is, right

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join