It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Reilly versus Michael Moore - Must See TV Tonight

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Don't miss the O'Reilly Factor tonight. Michael Moore will be the guest.

No matter what your political views are, this is going to be good!

The show airs at 8:00 ET and 11:00 ET on the Fox News Channel.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
WOO!

Thanks for the heads up!

This is like the Yanks v Red Sox!

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I don't watch his TV show too often, but I've listened to his radio show a couple of times. This will definitely be something to watch.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lockheed
WOO!

Thanks for the heads up!

This is like the Yanks v Red Sox!

Hopefully there will be a bench clearing brawl like there was between the Yanks and the Soz this last weekend. Did you see Rodriguez and Varitek?

Anyway, I agree with the thread author, regardless of your politicl views, this should be damn good. Thanks for the heads up

link   
Edit: double post

[edit on 7-27-2004 by nyarlathotep]

link   
Will it be live? One of the things O'Reilly is accused of is editing things out to make his point.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Will it be live?
Good question. Apparently it will not be. I just saw a teaser for the interview on Fox. It looked like it was done at the DNC sometime in the last couple days. Man, I cant wait to see this.

link   
His shows are not live. O'reilley definitely edits in his own favor. I don't look for anything substantial from either of them.

link   
Nope its already been filmed I think, because there is already reports of them getting into a quite heated arguement.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Any idea where we can find some of these reports? thanks...

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trojanex
Any idea where we can find some of these reports? thanks...

I saw it on Good Day live, One of the ladies said that they get into quite a fight and that people should really tune into see it

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
That will be interesting. Far far Left vs. Far far right. i wish i had cable.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
mu-haa-ahaa-haa! This one's gonna be one to record, folks!

O'Reilly won't be able to box the big guy in or shut him up. This oughtta be a riot.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I cant wait because i think Michael Moore will set him srtaight. I also think Bill O' Reily is a racist who needs to be shut down.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Wow...thanks for the heads up. I cant wait to see Michael Moore rip that Christian fundamentalist right wing Republican moron a new one. This is going to be a good one! I expect Michael Moore would probably be a good all out debator if he is given a good chance.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatone46
I cant wait because i think Michael Moore will set him srtaight. I also think Bill O' Reily is a racist who needs to be shut down.

As Rush "boils on butt" Limbaugh would say, DITTOS!

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatone46

Why do you think he is racist? Because he doesnt want young kids to listen to gangster rap that makes him a racist? Calling someone a racist is a major attack on someone and should be backed up with some proof.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntiPolitrix
That will be interesting. Far far Left vs. Far far right. i wish i had cable.

I don't even have a tv!
Maybe a kind ATS member can record it and post it online somewhere!

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I don't think O'Reilly will give Moore a good or even fair chance of defending himself or getting his point across. O'Reilly is infamous for speaking over and ignoring comments that doesn't suit his view. if i watch it, i'll probably only get mad and want to slap O'reilly upside his head.

[edit on 7-27-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I don't think O'Reilly can be considered far Right or Republican. He's a self-described Independent and is all over the board with his opinions. Sometimes I agree with him and other times I think he's way off base. Either way, though, I like when he exposes bad judges and the way he takes up for children's rights and safety. One thing's for sure, he's not shy about telling his opinion. It should be a good show.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join